Should Democrats even exist?

Democrats are now advocating the destruction of all billionaires.

But let's face it, the Democrats are a much bigger threat to the well-being of the average American citizen.

It is the Democrats who advocate wide open illegal immigration, which floods our country with poor, uneducated people who overwhelm our education and health and welfare systems.

It is the Democrats who advocate abortion until the moment of birth, but shed crocodile tears over the execution of cold-blooded murderers.

It is the Democrats who fucked up our health care system with the abortion that is Obamacare.

It is the Democrats who consistently try to outlaw our guns, while doing nothing about drive-by shootings in Democrat controlled cities.

It is the Democrats who offer sanctuary to illegal aliens who have been convicted of violent crime and drug offenses.

It is the Democrats who stopped our government cold rather than allocate a few billion for a wall.

It is the Democrats who pollute our media with conspiracy theories about Trump and Russia that has failed to be supported by a scintilla of evidence.

Let's face it, Americans would be much better off without the Democrats. Let's deport them.

Yes, in Mexico.

What is so special about Libertarianism that anyone should heed his call to Third Reich-ian methods (if that is his message) to achieve it's realization?
And who is he?
You going to wait for the commies to come and round you up before you act?

Hans-Hermann Hoppe - Wikipedia
I intend to educate people about the threats I see and try to inform them how they can resist the enemies of America.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
Well, some of the people you've been supporting are enemies of Murica....Best wake from your slumber.

What is so special about Libertarianism that anyone should heed his call to Third Reich-ian methods (if that is his message) to achieve it's realization?
And who is he?
Because they are trying to do the exact same and will not listen to reason.

The war has already begun. We just haven't started shooting them...yet. SOON!!!

If that day ever comes we would very quickly relish this time when the worst had not been unleashed.

Cling to this peace as though it was everything and the only thing important.

And if the day ever comes, fight like Satan himself and pray to God to destroy the evil doers as quickly as possible.

And who is he?
You going to wait for the commies to come and round you up before you act?

Hans-Hermann Hoppe - Wikipedia
I intend to educate people about the threats I see and try to inform them how they can resist the enemies of America.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
Well, some of the people you've been supporting are enemies of Murica....Best wake from your slumber.

Speak in specifics or dont waste your keystrokes.

Democrats are now advocating the destruction of all billionaires.

But let's face it, the Democrats are a much bigger threat to the well-being of the average American citizen.

It is the Democrats who advocate wide open illegal immigration, which floods our country with poor, uneducated people who overwhelm our education and health and welfare systems.

It is the Democrats who advocate abortion until the moment of birth, but shed crocodile tears over the execution of cold-blooded murderers.

It is the Democrats who fucked up our health care system with the abortion that is Obamacare.

It is the Democrats who consistently try to outlaw our guns, while doing nothing about drive-by shootings in Democrat controlled cities.

It is the Democrats who offer sanctuary to illegal aliens who have been convicted of violent crime and drug offenses.

It is the Democrats who stopped our government cold rather than allocate a few billion for a wall.

It is the Democrats who pollute our media with conspiracy theories about Trump and Russia that has failed to be supported by a scintilla of evidence.

Let's face it, Americans would be much better off without the Democrats. Let's deport them.

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that EVERY, SINGLE DEMOCRAT ADVOCATES the 'destruction' of billionaires?

I guarantee that you cannot provide it.

To say you are a bit unhinged is a galactic understatement.

And - you person who needs to re-start your medication pronto - to deport over a 100-150 million Americans (with all their money) would cause the economy to collapse and would massively reduce the GDP of America (and the same goes for anyone who wants all conservatives to be deported, btw).

I thought your Abortion Civil War thread was as nonsensical as one could realistically get.

I was wrong.

And this goes for anyone who agrees with this ridiculous, mentally unhinged notion.

And I bet you there are more then a few of those on this board.

Forum List

Back