Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

Oh, as I'm sure you are aware, those links were mostly taken down VERY QUICKLY.

Have you seen this video? Begins at 15 seconds. Watch the REACTION of this EIGHT-YEAR-OLD-

Of course, the Left has circled the wagons and created strawmen based on a lack of arrests, warrants, indictments, as though most sexually abused women immediately go to law enforcement. These are the same people who tried their best to crucify Kavanaugh with NOTHING other than accusations that even so-called "witnesses" denied.

Here's some of the Left, and they wrote this EVEN with the video available to them.

The video doesn’t show what you claim. But if you want to go down that road, what about this picture? It has been claimed she’s doing a lap dance on daddy’s lap. What is her expression? Looks a little dismayed as she looks down. You want to romp in fake pedosleaze? This is exactly what you are doing with Biden.

6E54782E-483F-4C7D-94AD-068EB1A18841.jpeg

Oh? Be specific. What occasions?
After your unabashed support for two scam impeachments, and two other scam investigations of the last potus and your proud support of a seriously unqualified excuse for a candidate in dementia Joe, it is common knowledge to anyone who follows these threads. As for me being a partisan--you couldn't be further from the truth. I was probably W's biggest detractor. You know what assume does don't you?

So you don't believe the girl whose nipple he pinched? So in other words the mantra "All women must be believed" that you people were pushing throughout the Kavanaugh hearings is nothing but bullshit, right?
I don’t believe that fake account was hers. But you will willingly believe Anything because you hate him. How many years in public office and not a peep until 2020 election…no charges, nothing. Get real. This nothing but a more disgusting level of politics as usual.

You people are truly two faced and deplorable. I am sickened by your inability to see the truth that's staring you in the face. You should be ashamed of yourself. You bring dishonor to all womankind.
No. You people are disgusting sleazemongers willing to believe or say anything, without proof.

So you don't believe the girl whose nipple he pinched? So in other words the mantra "All women must be believed" that you people were pushing throughout the Kavanaugh hearings is nothing but bullshit, right?

You people are truly two faced and deplorable. I am sickened by your inability to see the truth that's staring you in the face. You should be ashamed of yourself. You bring dishonor to all womankind.
Well said.

After your unabashed support for two scam impeachments, and two other scam investigations of the last potus and your proud support of a seriously unqualified excuse for a candidate in dementia Joe, it is common knowledge to anyone who follows these threads. As for me being a partisan--you couldn't be further from the truth. I was probably W's biggest detractor. You know what assume does don't you?
So can’t come up with anything specific? Ya, you are a partisan hack alright.

Oh, as I'm sure you are aware, those links were mostly taken down VERY QUICKLY.

Have you seen this video? Begins at 15 seconds. Watch the REACTION of this EIGHT-YEAR-OLD-

Of course, the Left has circled the wagons and created strawmen based on a lack of arrests, warrants, indictments, as though most sexually abused women immediately go to law enforcement. These are the same people who tried their best to crucify Kavanaugh with NOTHING other than accusations that even so-called "witnesses" denied.

Here's some of the Left, and they wrote this EVEN with the video available to them.

From your link:

Some of the photos used in the posts were taken at various White House events over the years, and in multiple cases the parents have spoken out against claims that Biden behaved inappropriately around their children.

One often-used photo shows Biden touching a young girl’s arm as he leans in to whisper something as she looks slightly uncomfortable.

The image shows Maggie Coons, the daughter of Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware, during her father’s swearing-in ceremony in January 2015.

After the clip went viral, Sen. Coons, a Democrat, told Fox News host Chris Wallace that Biden was simply offering her reassurance and that his daughter didn’t think he was creepy. Coons said that Biden, who held Coons’ Senate seat before resigning to serve as vice president, has known his children their whole lives.

"I could hear him," Coons said in the interview."He was leaning forward and whispering some encouragement to her about how, when he was sworn in, his own daughter Ashley was 13 and she felt awkward and uncomfortable."

Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names, names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

HUNDREDS of people participated in and cooperated in this outrageous violation of our most vulnerable. As with Michael Jackson, parents too either looked the other way or cooperated.

Start lining them up for prosecution. Hundreds of people should be quaking in their stylish boots.
No, I think she should be executed unless she names them.

How sad it is that you're so willing to defend a sexual abuser. You've lost all sense of respect and credibility with me.
Oh puhleeze.

Ok, let’s go down this road.

Why do defend a sexual predator who goes after his own daughter? Isn’t that pretty sick?

I don’t believe that fake account was hers. But you will willingly believe Anything because you hate him. How many years in public office and not a peep until 2020 election…no charges, nothing. Get real. This nothing but a more disgusting level of politics as usual.

No. You people are disgusting sleazemongers willing to believe or say anything, without proof.
Typical Coyote response.
1640828138451.png

Oh puhleeze.

Ok, let’s go down this road.

Why do defend a sexual predator who goes after his own daughter? Isn’t that pretty sick?

Just stop with the fake bullshit. Trump's daughter never accused him of anything like that. Unlike Joe Biden's daughter Ashley, who wrote in her diary about the showers her father took with her.

Do you think pedophilia, incest, and sexual abuse is funny or something? You must, seeing as how the way you laugh about it.

Just stop with the fake bullshit. Trump's daughter never accused him of anything like that. Unlike Joe Biden's daughter Ashley, who wrote in her diary about the showers her father took with her.
Uh huh. You’re ignoring all the “evidence” and photos, not to mention an eye witness claim of a lapdance. Typical defender of Incestious pedosleaze.

Umh…dude…both have been all over msm.

You need to get out of your echo chamber more.
Please show me the non-stop coverage--All day, every news outlet, for the entire run of the trials. You are being disingenuous to even attempt to compare the coverage of Maxwell or the Cuomos to those I listed. The three of them should be held up to scrutiny that Harvey Weinstein was. He was guilty as sin and so are the three I am talking about but you are, once AGAIN, defending your liberal buddies.

So....no deal was made to get names from maxwell. What do you want to bet no house or senate investigation to get said names will ever happen. They don't want that info getting out.

Forum List

Back