Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

Uh huh. You’re ignoring all the “evidence” and photos, not to mention an eye witness claim of a lapdance. Typical defender of Incestious pedosleaze.

"Eyewitness"? That's utter bullshit. Do you even know what a "lap dance" is? What kind of a sick mind would perceive a daughter lovingly sitting in the lap of her father, as a "lap dance."

You people are disgusting.

Why do you keep defending it?

I am not defending it, as there has never been anything of the sort in the Trump family.

I did offer you proof of Joe Biden's sick pedophilic behavior toward not only his own family, but total strangers. And you refused to acknowledge it. Therefore by your silence, I can only assume that you endorse that sort of behavior.

"Eyewitness"? That's utter bullshit. Do you even know what a "lap dance" is? What kind of a sick mind would perceive a daughter lovingly sitting in the lap of her father, as a "lap dance."

You people are disgusting.
Oh…I see. If it is a Republican, it is a “daughter lovingly sitting in his lap”….but if it’s a Democrat, it isn’t a family friend whispering encouragement to a little girl, it’s a pecorino sniffing and pawing.

Thanks for clarifying it, that is all I needed. :)

Oh…I see. If it is a Republican, it is a “daughter lovingly sitting in his lap”….but if it’s a Democrat, it isn’t a family friend whispering encouragement to a little girl, it’s a pecorino sniffing and pawing.

Thanks for clarifying it, that is all I needed. :)

He pinched her nipple.

I am not defending it, as there has never been anything of the sort in the Trump family.

I did offer you proof of Joe Biden's sick pedophilic behavior toward not only his own family, but total strangers. And you refused to acknowledge it. Therefore by your silence, I can only assume that you endorse that sort of behavior.
After she supported two scam impeachments and two scam investigations by her heeroes, Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer and the rest of the clueless democrats, she has the gall to attempt to manufacture more scam charges. I think "democrat" should be added to Roget's as a synonym for Liar.

Well golly gee, there has never been anything of the sort in the Biden family. You sure,y must understand why there seems to be such a double standard here.

What “proof”? Claims of an interview from an account that was quickly taken down? That’s what they do with fake accounts. Claims from a diary no one has seen, that even Veritas couldn’t verify as authentic? Really?

I gave the same level of “proof” for Trump. With theway you excuse it, I can only assume you endorse it or you apply a blatant double standard.

trump-epstein.gif

Maybe trump will tell us!
I pray that Maxwell shines the light on all of them, Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, all of them.

Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names, names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

HUNDREDS of people participated in and cooperated in this outrageous violation of our most vulnerable. As with Michael Jackson, parents too either looked the other way or cooperated.

Start lining them up for prosecution. Hundreds of people should be quaking in their stylish boots.
No, she shouldn’t but she could be offered not to be put in GP where her ass would be beaten daily and raped as long as she gave names and proof so those involved would be convicted…

If ANY were involved, let them rot in a jail cell.

Unfortunately, however, too many posters only support such for members of their opposing party while defending their own.
The crimes trump any loyalty to party (and I am in no way referring to the bloated orange narcissistic ex-president)

Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names, names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

HUNDREDS of people participated in and cooperated in this outrageous violation of our most vulnerable. As with Michael Jackson, parents too either looked the other way or cooperated.

Start lining them up for prosecution. Hundreds of people should be quaking in their stylish boots.

What if she names Trump?

Forum List

Back