Should Hillary Drop out

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
I mean really the body count growing and all. 33,000 emails missing that would toast her silly ass. I mean, there isn't enough support to put her school president. Time to cut bait I believe.

"the deceased, Shawn Lucas," man who turned in civil complaint

"A 27-year-old man who worked for the Democratic National Committee was shot and killed as he walked home early Sunday in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest Washington, D.C., police and his family said.

Seth Conrad Rich died after he was shot multiple times on the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW, three blocks east of Howard University Hospital, police said. "

Source: 27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC | NBC4 Washington DNC Staffer Shot, Killed in Northwest DC
Follow us: @nbcwashington on Twitter | NBCWashington on Facebook

I mean folks, look at the death following Clinton. Then you have Benghazi where she let four americans die. Really this person is running for the job of President? Really

LOL, time to drop out.

Drop out? no, that fat bitch will destroy anything she lands on.
Step down lightly is much safer option when trying to keep the earth in its natural orbit.

oh,,,i thought u meant for Hillary to drop out of her pants suit.
great, with just one thought planted in my mind, I am officially anorexic.
thanks.
hasnt Hillary already dropped about 12 times? I mean, we have seen all of the videos. Maybe she is missing a hip bone?
maybe her falling is the cause of global warming, earth is off its axis. ( lets not consider the navigational corrections needed to follow true north showing that the axis has been changing forever)

thanks.
hasnt Hillary already dropped about 12 times? I mean, we have seen all of the videos. Maybe she is missing a hip bone?
maybe her falling is the cause of global warming, earth is off its axis. ( lets not consider the navigational corrections needed to follow true north showing that the axis has been changing forever)
too bad that classic song "Catch Me Im Falling" didnt come out this year,,,,,producers would of had a field day making Hillary vids out of it.

thanks.
too bad that classic song "Catch Me Im Falling" didnt come out this year,,,,,producers would of had a field day making Hillary vids out of it.
Or the life alert commercials, Help Ive fallen and cant get up!!!!

I mean really the body count growing and all. 33,000 emails missing that would toast her silly ass. I mean, there isn't enough support to put her school president. Time to cut bait I believe.

"the deceased, Shawn Lucas," man who turned in civil complaint

"A 27-year-old man who worked for the Democratic National Committee was shot and killed as he walked home early Sunday in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest Washington, D.C., police and his family said.

Seth Conrad Rich died after he was shot multiple times on the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW, three blocks east of Howard University Hospital, police said. "

Source: 27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC | NBC4 Washington DNC Staffer Shot, Killed in Northwest DC
Follow us: @nbcwashington on Twitter | NBCWashington on Facebook

I mean folks, look at the death following Clinton. Then you have Benghazi where she let four americans die. Really this person is running for the job of President? Really

LOL, time to drop out.
Just as Trump supporters could give a rats fuck about the shit he does, we could care less about the emails....this election year is not about the candidates flaws, but more about voters who will turn out to vote for them.....gloves off, let the gerrymandering and disenfranchising minority voters began!!

It would pretty much guarantee a complete rout against the worst candidate the Republicans have nominated in, maybe, ever.
Trump is a compilation of every redneck conservative politicians that has ever played the scare the shit out of white people card...he is in essence the baby they always wanted....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

And the reason they're reconsidering late term abortions!!

Forum List

Back