🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Jerusalem be made an international city?

No, it became Jewish land after the Jewish invasion. And no longer was Jewish land after another invasion followed by another and another....and you get the story. Anyways, go listen to some Oum Koulthoum and have a good evening.

Invasion ?? The battle for Jerusalem was part of the 1947-1948 civil war in Mandatory Palestine (which the Arabs started by attacking Jewish communities). During this war, Israel manged to gain control of Jerusalem, even though they were outnumbered and outgunned. Israel gained territory and the Palestinians lost territory.

We weren't speaking of modern day Israel.

Its the Capital of Israel....and so it should be, right of conquest.

next?

You seem to only support the Jewish 'right of conquest', which means your giving a two faced answer. Put aside your Jewish aspirations for a second, and think of the more important topic of concern. If you can't do that then you just fell into the ballpark of the Likud government, and their views hardly fall in with anyone else's views besides conservatives in Israel. So it will just lead to more isolation of Israel. But I don't expect you to understand that. So I'd rather discuss it with someone else who foresees a good future for both people's, even if they think they can guarantee Jews only a good future for decades, you need to look many years ahead.

And btw, NO country in the world recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, so that's very misleading to say.

first-

You seem to only support the Jewish 'right of conquest', which means your giving a two faced answer.

you seme to be incapable of reading simple English and comprehending it, please direct me to the post where in claimed that jewish right of conquest was superior/legal or more viable etc. than Arab/Persian, anyones for that matter.

you concern means squat to me, its mush, don't lecture me on whats good or why I don't see the best for yada yada yada, dopey feelgoodnick moral relativists with pie in the sky emotionally invested gobbledygook come and go.......you don't know a thing as to what I think on the whole ME issue, Plai/ Israel et al...., and you've already decided your outlook is superior or more balanced, turn down your drip, you're experiencing delusional feelings of euphoria.

And btw, NO country in the world recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, so that's very misleading to say.

can you not read? I mean seriously?

That was funny yapper, moving on, the world doesn't recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital since its occupied territory.

Can you read?

Simply put, only you jews believe so. There's a reason why capitals are recognized around the world, and there's a reason why Jerusalem isn't recognized as Israel's capital.

Next.

You seem to only support the Jewish 'right of conquest', which means your giving a two faced answer. Put aside your Jewish aspirations for a second, and think of the more important topic of concern. If you can't do that then you just fell into the ballpark of the Likud government, and their views hardly fall in with anyone else's views besides conservatives in Israel. So it will just lead to more isolation of Israel. But I don't expect you to understand that. So I'd rather discuss it with someone else who foresees a good future for both people's, even if they think they can guarantee Jews only a good future for decades, you need to look many years ahead.

first-

you seme to be incapable of reading simple English and comprehending it, please direct me to the post where in claimed that jewish right of conquest was superior/legal or more viable etc. than Arab/Persian, anyones for that matter.

you concern means squat to me, its mush, don't lecture me on whats good or why I don't see the best for yada yada yada, dopey feelgoodnick moral relativists with pie in the sky emotionally invested gobbledygook come and go.......you don't know a thing as to what I think on the whole ME issue, Plai/ Israel et al...., and you've already decided your outlook is superior or more balanced, turn down your drip, you're experiencing delusional feelings of euphoria.

That was funny yapper, moving on, the world doesn't recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital since its occupied territory.

Can you read?

Simply put, only you jews believe so. There's a reason why capitals are recognized around the world, and there's a reason why Jerusalem isn't recognized as Israel's capital.

Next.

Since when does the world dictate to Israel what their capital is ?????

first-

Can you read?

Next.

Thats why a world-wide boycott has begun, Sanctions are next, and Israel's boom will become a bust.

"...Thats why a world-wide boycott has begun, Sanctions are next, and Israel's boom will become a bust."
That's not that same BDS POS that has been around since 2005 and that has had all the impact of a sand-flea so far, right?

I'm sure the Israelis are just a-shakin' in their booties...

Your optimism regarding prospects for success is charming...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
first-

Can you read?

Next.

They don't necessarily dictate it, although they have done so with many nations in the past. But they realize its wrongfully claimed as Israel's capital and Israel's uses that excuse to expand their Jewish towns in occupied territory. But, they should have a say in it so it should oblige by international law.

"...Thats why a world-wide boycott has begun, Sanctions are next, and Israel's boom will become a bust."
That's not that same BDS POS that has been around since 2005 and that has had all the impact of a sand-flea so far, right?

I'm sure the Israelis are just a-shakin' in their booties...

Your optimism regarding prospects for success is charming...
wink_smile.gif
With the worlds leading intellectuals like Hawkins, Chomsky and many others, I have no doubt that it will snowball into a mountain!

With the worlds leading intellectuals like Hawkins, Chomsky and many others, I have no doubt that it will snowball into a mountain!
Of course. Because it's made such a dent so far in the 8 years that its already been on its feet. As I said... charming.
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:

Can you read?

Next.

They don't necessarily dictate it, although they have done so with many nations in the past. But they realize its wrongfully claimed as Israel's capital and Israel's uses that excuse to expand their Jewish towns in occupied territory. But, they should have a say in it so it should oblige by international law.

Well of course they should have a say in it, but I don't see how making demands will help them...

For me however, whenever I hear about renewed peace talks, I already know they're going to fail because they have failed every single time in the past.
It's kind of depressing actually .....

Israel's pre-emptive strike was a land grab because she had more than all the Arab Armies soldiers on all fronts...Even PM Begin admitted thus.

Sure, she may have it for a while...but 400 million Arabs will eventually get it back by war or demographics...only a peace deal accepted by the UN, the Arabs and Israel can avert the inevitable.

humm, I have to ask for some verification of the bolded section please.

and as the the afore mentioned segment- a) of course they knew they would win (???), b) preemptive as in say closing the straits of Tiran? c) ever heard of the Egyptian war plan called "The Dawn"...and how that wound up?
six day war - Yahoo! Search Results

On the eve of the war, Egypt massed approximately 100,000 of its 160,000 troops in the Sinai, including all of its seven divisions (four infantry, two armored and one mechanized), four independent infantry brigades and four independent armored brigades. No fewer than a third of them were veterans of Egypt's intervention into the Yemen Civil War and another third were reservists. These forces had 950 tanks, 1,100 APCs and more than 1,000 artillery pieces.[78]

The Israeli army had a total strength, including reservists, of 264,000,

Controversies relating to the Six-Day War - Ask.com Encyclopedia

On the other hand, the Arab view was that it was an unjustified attack.[14] After the war, Israeli officials admitted that Israel wasn't expecting to be attacked when it initiated hostilities against Egypt.[15][16] Mordechai Bentov, an Israeli cabinet minister who attended the June 4th Cabinet meeting, called into question the idea that there was a "danger of extermination" saying that it was "invented of whole cloth and exaggerated after the fact to justify the annexation of new Arab territories."[17][18] Menachem Begin said that "The Egyptian army concentrations in the Sinai approaches do not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. (...) We decided to attack him".[19][20] Israel received reports from the United States to the effect that Egyptian deployments were defensive and anticipatory of a possible Israeli attack,[21] and the US assessed that if anything, it was Israel that was pressing to begin hostilities.[18] Abba Eban, Israel's foreign minister during the war, later wrote in his autobiography that Nasser's assurances he wasn't planning to attack Israel were credible: "Nasser did not want war. He wanted victory without war." [22] Israeli military historian Martin van Creveld has written that while the exact origins of the war may never be known, Israel's forces were "spoiling for a fight and willing to go to considerable lengths to provoke one".[23] Israel's attack isn't seen as fulfilling the criteria of the Caroline test for anticipatory self-defence.[24]

that 264,00 were their total forces, Egypt was not the only arab belligerent for Christs sake....

I am not going to argue wiki entrys, that are totally devoid of context and other machinations that took place at the time, like, operation Dawn I mentioned that Begin et al were fully aware of, and so to the US , as Nasser called the operation off at that point Israel was of 2 minds, yet the straits were till closed, they could not afford to keep their reservists in the field on alert forever, there was no UN buffer, Israel knew that the ussr was feeding the nasser false information regards an attack by Israel into Syria etc.

Should the inside of your skull be declared a disaster area?

1. Can you give me a list of other international cities?
  2. What the fuck is an international city?
  3. Where did you learn to count?

hes free versing a history book from god knows where, and becauseIdon'tknow cannot read...greatest thread, best evah!!!!!:clap2:

Talk about being off your meds, Trojan. :cuckoo:

We all know that Quantum Witless is incapable of anything other than being a troll, but you put together a cogent argument. Okay, rarely, but at least often enough to convince me that it's not a fluke.

So forget about your divine pronouncements and defend your decision. That is, if you're not afraid to.

wow, gee thx dad......:rolleyes:

theres not a thing wrong with QW's questions, maybe you can take a shot at them.

and exactly what decision do you think I have to defend?

first-

Can you read?

Next.

The UN also has a problem finding Israel on their own maps chuckles.....and aside from lowering flags for none heads of state how pass, who gives a crap about 'the world'....

I am roman catholic you twit, but the 'you jews' remark is exactly what I expected from you.:clap2:....thx for not disappointing me.

humm, I have to ask for some verification of the bolded section please.

and as the the afore mentioned segment- a) of course they knew they would win (???), b) preemptive as in say closing the straits of Tiran? c) ever heard of the Egyptian war plan called "The Dawn"...and how that wound up?

Yes internationalize all of Jerusalem, that's what the UN suggested in 1948...

what the ?????

how is that an answer to my questions? I posted a link back to the post, #12, hello.....

here,above I added the original post by with my questions/comments, please try again........
six day war - Yahoo! Search Results

On the eve of the war, Egypt massed approximately 100,000 of its 160,000 troops in the Sinai, including all of its seven divisions (four infantry, two armored and one mechanized), four independent infantry brigades and four independent armored brigades. No fewer than a third of them were veterans of Egypt's intervention into the Yemen Civil War and another third were reservists. These forces had 950 tanks, 1,100 APCs and more than 1,000 artillery pieces.[78]

The Israeli army had a total strength, including reservists, of 264,000,

Controversies relating to the Six-Day War - Ask.com Encyclopedia

On the other hand, the Arab view was that it was an unjustified attack.[14] After the war, Israeli officials admitted that Israel wasn't expecting to be attacked when it initiated hostilities against Egypt.[15][16] Mordechai Bentov, an Israeli cabinet minister who attended the June 4th Cabinet meeting, called into question the idea that there was a "danger of extermination" saying that it was "invented of whole cloth and exaggerated after the fact to justify the annexation of new Arab territories."[17][18] Menachem Begin said that "The Egyptian army concentrations in the Sinai approaches do not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. (...) We decided to attack him".[19][20] Israel received reports from the United States to the effect that Egyptian deployments were defensive and anticipatory of a possible Israeli attack,[21] and the US assessed that if anything, it was Israel that was pressing to begin hostilities.[18] Abba Eban, Israel's foreign minister during the war, later wrote in his autobiography that Nasser's assurances he wasn't planning to attack Israel were credible: "Nasser did not want war. He wanted victory without war." [22] Israeli military historian Martin van Creveld has written that while the exact origins of the war may never be known, Israel's forces were "spoiling for a fight and willing to go to considerable lengths to provoke one".[23] Israel's attack isn't seen as fulfilling the criteria of the Caroline test for anticipatory self-defence.[24]

you posted that idiocy twice, does that makes it true in your universe...?

Can you read?

Next.

"they don't necessarily dictate it"......."although they have done so many times"...:lol:priceless....

name 3 alike capitals please...

and who's "they"?

Yes. :)

We all believe that besides some Jewish people and some American Christians. Other than that, most of the world would support it as an international city.

Bullshit Jerusalem under the Muslims was a rat hole, neglected it's not holy for muslims its a Jewish city, always has been. the muslims restricted Jews, they destroyed our cemeteries they'll never have it back.. Ever get it boy?

Last edited:
Where it belongs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE4O6g0Eig8]In Jewish Hands...again - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back