Requiring People to WORK FOR FREE is Communism. These stiffs, these tubs of Lard, will get exercise, fresh air, and PAID! So they can either take The Government Workfare Job, or go out and get a job in Private Industry.

NO ABLED BODIED PERSON should get FREE MONEY without doing something to contribute to our society and doing some work for THE TAXPAYERS.

FYI working for free is slavery,,working for what it takes for you to exist is communism which is what youre suggesting,,,
The Government requiring me to pay them 54% of my income to State, Local and Federal Governments and to give that to Lazy Couch Surfing Mo Fos, is SLAVERY.

Who said make anyone work for Free?

The Average Welfare Recipient gets $35,000 a year in benefits, so I think they should pick up trash, sweep parking lots, and help little old ladies cross the streets, clean up graffiti, fix up crack houses and give back to their communities and The Taxpayers.

you said working for free is communism,,when its slavery,,,

again all that is no reason to make us a communist country and force people to work for their existence,,,

end all welfare at the fed level and let the states do it,,,that way it can be controlled more efficiently,,,
I never said Working for Free is Communism in the context you tried to say I made it in. I said paying these Mo Fos their benefits through Workfare is NOT Communism. Giving money to people who aren't working is Communism. I said Taking My 54% of my Income and giving it to Lazy Couch Surfing No Working Mo Fos is Communism.

In other words, when you take 54% of my income and give it to a Lazy No Good Son of a Bitch who should be Sterilized before he produces more No Good Lazy Sons a Bitches, you are making me work for FREE 54% of the time.

That's communism. It's also THEFT of my hard earned income.

dont be stupid
requiring people to work is communism,,,
Requiring People to WORK FOR FREE is Communism. These stiffs, these tubs of Lard, will get exercise, fresh air, and PAID! So they can either take The Government Workfare Job, or go out and get a job in Private Industry.

NO ABLED BODIED PERSON should get FREE MONEY without doing something to contribute to our society and doing some work for THE TAXPAYERS.

FYI working for free is slavery,,working for what it takes for you to exist is communism which is what youre suggesting,,,
The Government requiring me to pay them 54% of my income to State, Local and Federal Governments and to give that to Lazy Couch Surfing Mo Fos, is SLAVERY.

The Average Welfare Recipient gets $35,000 a year in benefits, so I think they should pick up trash, sweep parking lots, and help little old ladies cross the streets, clean up graffiti, fix up crack houses and give back to their communities and The Taxpayers.

again all that is no reason to make us a communist country and force people to work for their existence,,,

end all welfare at the fed level and let the states do it,,,that way it can be controlled more efficiently,,,
I never said Working for Free is Communism. I said Taking My 54% of my Income and giving it to Lazy Couch Surfing No Working Mo Fos is Communism.

check back a few comments,,thats exactly what you said,,,and what you just described this time is theft not communism,,,in communist countrys they kill the lazy or force them to work like youre suggesting,,,

all I can tell you is if you voted for dems or repubes its your fault not mine,,,and your form of communism is not the answer,,,

I never said Working for Free is Communism. I said Taking My 54% of my Income and giving it to Lazy Couch Surfing No Working Mo Fos is Communism.

check back a few comments,,thats exactly what you said,,,and what you just described this time is theft not communism,,,in communist countrys they kill the lazy or force them to work like youre suggesting,,,

all I can tell you is if you voted for dems or repubes its your fault not mine,,,and your form of communism is not the answer,,,
I was trying to say that taking 54% of my income and redistributing it is COMMUNISM. It is wealth redistribution. What we have is worse in America because we have this Communist Wealth Distribution on one side, and then we have this Non Working, Cheetos Eating, No Working Lazy Couch Surfing Mo Fos earning an average of $35,000 a year times Millions of People and they should be building Roads, digging Ditches for that income.

That's not Communism there, that is Work Fare. That is requiring you to earn your income like the 53% of Americans do who actually pay taxes while the 47% sit on their ASSES.

I was trying to say that taking 54% of my income and redistributing it is COMMUNISM. It is wealth redistribution. What we have is worse in America because we have this Communist Wealth Distribution on one side, and then we have this Non Working, Cheetos Eating, No Working Lazy Couch Surfing Mo Fos earning an average of $35,000 a year times Millions of People and they should be building Roads, digging Ditches for that income.

That's not Communism there, that is Work Fare. That is requiring you to earn your income like the 53% of Americans do who actually pay taxes while the 47% sit on their ASSES.

I dont pay taxs and dont collect welfare,,,

so now your telling me I have to work???

Well, it depends on what you situation is. If you are retired, you should enjoy your retirement. But no one should take so much hard earned income from another, and give it to some one who does absolutely nothing but act as a Parasite who can never have their hunger for our tax dollars satiated.

Well, it depends on what you situation is. If you are retired, you should enjoy your retirement. But no one should take so much hard earned income from another, and give it to some one who does absolutely nothing but act as a Parasite who can never have their hunger for our tax dollars satiated.

thats a problem you repubes and your democrat friends created,,,now because it failed you want us to become a communist country,,,

I say fuck you both,,,

thats a problem you repubes and your democrat friends created,,,now because it failed you want us to become a communist country,,,

I say fuck you both,,,
I never created this problem. FDR did, and then Lyndon Johnson, and it's gotten worse every time Democrats gain control of The Government. Once you commit to Huge Social Spending, it's very hard to cut it.

But President Trump's budget he last submitted shows us a way we can safely start reducing spending, and so that is the mind set we need.

We need for everyone to realize that we have spent $23 Trillion in Social Spending and it has put us $23 Trillion in Debt. That is unsustainable.

What is The Dem's Solution? Not to try to slow down Government Growth or Cut Spending but to add 100s of Trillions of Dollars of DEFICIT SPENDING which would completely destroy our Economy and make our Money Worthless.

You will have to take a wheel barrow of money to The Grocery Store if they gain any more power just to buy a loaf of bread.

Last edited:

I say fuck you both,,,
I never created this problem. FDR did, and then Lyndon Johnson, and it's gotten worse every time Democrats gain control of The Government. Once you commit to Huge Social Spending, it's very hard to cut it.

But President Trump's budget he last submitted shows us a way we can safely start reducing spending, and so that is the mind set we need.

We need for everyone to realize that we have spent $23 Trillion is Social Spending and it has put us $23 Trillion in Debt. That is unsustainable.

What is The Dem's Solution? Not to try to slow down Government Growth or Cut Spending but do add 100s of Trillions of Dollars of DEFICIT SPENDING which would completely destroy our Economy and make our Money Worthless.

You will have to take a wheel barrow of money to The Grocery Store if they gain any more power just to buy a loaf of bread.

so tell us,,in this great utopia youre trying to create who decides who should work and who shouldnt???

I say fuck you both,,,

We need for everyone to realize that we have spent $23 Trillion is Social Spending and it has put us $23 Trillion in Debt. That is unsustainable.

What is The Dem's Solution? Not to try to slow down Government Growth or Cut Spending but do add 100s of Trillions of Dollars of DEFICIT SPENDING which would completely destroy our Economy and make our Money Worthless.

so tell us,,in this great utopia youre trying to create who decides who should work and who shouldnt???
Who decides who should get welfare and who shouldn't?

It's really that simple. Throw The Scammers and Illegals off of the system. Tighten up The requirements so that The People who really need help, get help. Add in a component where, people have a way out and up.

Let The Standards Determine who gets it. Heck, once you get common sense standards, take human beings out of it, and let AI decide. You can't bribe AI.

I say fuck you both,,,

It's really that simple. Throw The Scammers and Illegals off of the system. Tighten up The requirements so that The People who really need help, get help. Add in a component where, people have a way out and up.

Let The Standards Determine who gets it. Heck, once you get common sense standards, take human beings out of it, and let AI decide. You can't bribe AI.

maybe you can call it the ministry of forced labor,,,

the easy way to fix it is to get the feds out of it and get it back to the locals to decide,,,you know,,,FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION,,,

I say fuck you both,,,

the easy way to fix it is to get the feds out of it and get it back to the locals to decide,,,you know,,,FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION,,,
No one is forcing anyone to do anything. You don't want the Work Fare job, then you can go out in to Private Industry and get a job there.

FDR did it exactly like that.

I say fuck you both,,,

Let local politicians be in charge of Federal Tax Dollars? Are you nuts? How about eliminate Welfare altogether and then if a Local Government wants it, they raise taxes for it, and they create their own locally funded, welfare and food stamps programs where they are accountable to the voters for how they handle the voters money.

I say fuck you both,,,

No one is forcing anyone to do anything. You don't want the Work Fare job, then you can go out in to Private Industry and get a job there.

ALL YOU progressives are the same,,,bigger government is the only answer,,,

I say fuck you both,,,

Let local politicians be in charge of Federal Tax Dollars? Are you nuts? How about eliminate Welfare altogether and then if a Local Government wants it, they raise taxes for it,

when did I say give them fed funds???

according to the constitution the feds have no business in our everyday life,,,

you have heard of the constitution havent you???

I'm a Conservative, and if it were my choice there would be Zero Welfare. I am offering a way for Government to reduce spending and for taxpayers to achieve a benefit instead of flushing our tax dollars down the toilet. They could work on infrastructure and it would give them skills and save us money. That is a way out of welfare and a way up and off of it.

Let local politicians be in charge of Federal Tax Dollars? Are you nuts? How about eliminate Welfare altogether and then if a Local Government wants it, they raise taxes for it,

I know it better than you. If a state or county wants welfare and foodstamps, let them tax the people for it, and pay for it themselves.

I'm a Conservative, and if it were my choice there would be Zero Welfare. I am offering a way for Government to reduce spending and for taxpayers to achieve a benefit instead of flushing our tax dollars down the toilet. They could work on infrastructure and it would give them skills and save us money. That is a way out of welfare and a way up and off of it.

as usual repubes instead of getting rid of failed dem policies they defend it and try and save it through reform,,,

its never worked before and wont work now,,,

I know it better than you. If a state or county wants welfare and foodstamps, let them tax the people for it, and pay for it themselves.
based on what youre trying to push here you dont know it better than me,,,

What did I say? If I had my way, there would be ZERO welfare. NOTHING, NADA.
Let The States Decide, and Let The States and Counties Fund it themselves IF IF they want Welfare. I vote No. I vote, get off of your ass and get a job.

What did I say? If I had my way, there would be ZERO welfare. NOTHING, NADA.
Let The States Decide, and Let The States and Counties Fund it themselves IF IF they want Welfare. I vote No. I vote, get off of your ass and get a job.

then why are you pushing a communist solution of forcing people to work???

Forum List

Back