What tax dollars are those?

Not yours for sure, fry folks don't make enough to pay any.
LOL. America wasted a lot of money paying your salary. All You Evil Deep State Punks are all the same. You get paid in tax dollars and you don’t give One Shit About America.

All you care about is taxing the people More and More so there is less for them and more for you.

We should cut spending on Public Employment by 50%, including cutting retirement benefits.
I don't get any government money.

Don't assume I'm like you.
Why would anyone believe anything you say? You have lied about every single thing you have said on here since the first post I ever saw you post.

Maybe you are just stupid and believe the stuff you post, which is actually worse.

If it looks like a Buttplug
Walk like a Buttplug
And Smell like a Buttplug

It's probably a Buttplug.
Projection is you favorite tactic.

I don't lie.
Please, you are up there with the biggest liars on here. Delusional too. You couldn't recognize Truth even if it ran over you like a bus.

So it's Opposite Day for you? Instead of kissing your girl, you will be trading spit with your Hairy Butt Man Love?
Please point out a lie.

I'll wait.

LOL. America wasted a lot of money paying your salary. All You Evil Deep State Punks are all the same. You get paid in tax dollars and you don’t give One Shit About America.

All you care about is taxing the people More and More so there is less for them and more for you.

We should cut spending on Public Employment by 50%, including cutting retirement benefits.

Why would anyone believe anything you say? You have lied about every single thing you have said on here since the first post I ever saw you post.

Maybe you are just stupid and believe the stuff you post, which is actually worse.

Walk like a Buttplug

I don't lie.
Please, you are up there with the biggest liars on here. Delusional too. You couldn't recognize Truth even if it ran over you like a bus.

So it's Opposite Day for you? Instead of kissing your girl, you will be trading spit with your Hairy Butt Man Love?
Please point out a lie.

I'll wait.
27,492 and counting.
27,493 when you reply to me.

Walk like a Buttplug

I don't lie.

Please point out a lie.

I'll wait.
27,492 and counting.
So basically what your saying is "no Sir Mr. Crepitus Sir, I can't point out any lies. Please don't spank me in front of the other kids, I promise I'll be good".

Walk like a Buttplug

I don't lie.

Please point out a lie.

I'll wait.
27,492 and counting.
So basically what your saying is "no Sir Mr. Crepitus Sir, I can't point out any lies. Please don't spank me in front of the other kids, I promise I'll be good".
Is Jesus Christ God, The Son of God that died for All Humanity's Sins and is coming again for those who have accepted this payment, and to punish those who have rejected God?

Do you keep God's commandments?

And how will you be justified to God on Judgment Day?

Screams of desperation and weakness.
The Original Tree can't win any argument, so he screams out his real fears.

I don't lie.

Please point out a lie.

I'll wait.
27,492 and counting.
Is Jesus Christ God, The Son of God that died for All Humanity's Sins and is coming again for those who have accepted this payment, and to punish those who have rejected God?

Oh, look!

A deflection!

Never seen a conservitard do that before!

And then tells me his god will make me pay.

I don't lie.

Please point out a lie.

I'll wait.
27,492 and counting.

I wouldn't join any club that would have YOU as a member.

Here’s help for 6-12 months and everything’s paid for
After that you are on your own
Most don’t want it like that

God would rather you repent and walk in Heaven and enjoy The Earth Reborn as The Future Garden of Eden.

I preach Judgment in hopes you avoid it and turn your calcified Heart to God, rather than to subject yourself to Judgment and Eternal Separation from God, and Eternal Torment in Hell.

Fear God and Live Forever!

God would rather you repent and walk in Heaven and enjoy The Earth Reborn as The Future Garden of Eden.

I preach Judgment in hopes you avoid it and turn your calcified Heart to God, rather than to subject yourself to Judgment and Eternal Separation from God, and Eternal Torment in Hell.

"Fear god and live forever"

What the fuck is wrong with you?

"Fear god and live forever"

What the fuck is wrong with you?
That's Scriptural. It means to respect God, Live Right, Follow His Commandments. so that you will be worthy to enter in to His Kingdom.

If you don't want to accept The Gift of Salvation Through Christ, God does not have to allow you in to Heaven nor allow you to walk upon The Restored Earth.

You go with all The Other Rebels to Hell, with Satan, The Original Rebel.

You do not eat of The Fruit of The Tree of Life.

Forum List

Back