Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
Yes the examiners are the voters

Trump is in serious need of mental intervention!

The president attacked Democratic-voting Jews, called himself “the chosen one” and got mad that Denmark won’t sell him Greenland.

Trump’s Last 24 Hours Have Been Particularly Stupid And Offensive And Weird

Jewish Leaders Blast Trump’s Accusations Of ‘Disloyalty’

The only people in need of serious mental attention are those that Trump has turned into whiny, sniveling crybabies, such as yourself.
Says the ultimate loser

The president attacked Democratic-voting Jews, called himself “the chosen one” and got mad that Denmark won’t sell him Greenland.

The only people in need of serious mental attention are those that Trump has turned into whiny, sniveling crybabies, such as yourself.
Says the ultimate loser

Coming from such a dumb fuck, that is a compliment.

Says the ultimate loser

Are you always so frustrated

Says the ultimate loser

Are you always so frustrated

I never get frustrated on this board, it is only here for my entertainment.

People are increasingly worried about Trump's mental health. They should be!

Why?

You have been saying this since he took office... He has good and bad days and for his age it is a miracle he is still sane after surviving his own Vietnam in the 80's...

Now with that written I hope Biden win in 2020 so I can see you say he is mentally stable and need no exam at all when he is as batshit crazy as Trump... and the same for Sanders... and Warren... and Harris...

Better yet we should have a age limit of how old the President can be and no one over the age of sixty can sit in the Oval Office...

Why?

You have been saying this since he took office... He has good and bad days and for his age it is a miracle he is still sane after surviving his own Vietnam in the 80's...

Now with that written I hope Biden win in 2020 so I can see you say he is mentally stable and need no exam at all when he is as batshit crazy as Trump... and the same for Sanders... and Warren... and Harris...

Better yet we should have a age limit of how old the President can be and no one over the age of sixty can sit in the Oval Office...

Biden is only semi-senile - which makes him a genius compared to Trump.

Why?

That is your opinion but then again you believed Hillary was sane enough to be President, so you really can not judge people well...

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

Fortunately, the Constitution does not allow Congress to do something that monumentally stupid.

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

If someone wants to add to that they have to amend the Constitution.

Just because some assholes don't like Trump does not mean he has mental problems. You want mental problems? Look at your faggots and transgenders. A man who sticks his dick in another man's ass is sick in the head. There's the people who need testing.

Why?

That is your opinion but then again you believed Hillary was sane enough to be President, so you really can not judge people well...

No, it's more than me. It's also coming from several prominent conservatives.

Given what we know about Donald Trump and the presidency, I have been suggesting for a long time that his mental status will not get any better and can only get worse. As that prediction materializes, the president’s behavior has triggered several conservatives to issue warnings about his deteriorating mental health.

The most comprehensive comes from Peter Wehner, who served under three Republican presidents and is now a senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, a conservative think tank. Reacting to some of Trump’s more inflammatory tweets over the weekend, Wehner refers to the president as “a damaged soul with a disordered personality.”

Conservatives Issue a Clarion Call on Trump's Mental Health

Why?

Given what we know about Donald Trump and the presidency, I have been suggesting for a long time that his mental status will not get any better and can only get worse. As that prediction materializes, the president’s behavior has triggered several conservatives to issue warnings about his deteriorating mental health.

The most comprehensive comes from Peter Wehner, who served under three Republican presidents and is now a senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, a conservative think tank. Reacting to some of Trump’s more inflammatory tweets over the weekend, Wehner refers to the president as “a damaged soul with a disordered personality.”

Well it is Pence and Pelosi job to do something, so what are they waiting for?

Why?

So two conservatives, that’s it? Lol! Thanks for the laugh.

Let us know when you got something.

Only libs

and they thank you for the dog whistle.

Sane people remember Trump passed both mental and physical tests given by the same the same doc as Obama.

Why?

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Why?

Yet you will knowingly vote to put a, as you call him, "semi-senile" man in the most powerful position in the world. And you want to claim any sort of superiority?

Forum List

Back