Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
Lol
Washington redskin...
Are you the pot calling the kettle black.
There is no such thing as a sane career politician

Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

No. Just for voters.

if exams were required, Hillary would not have been allowed to run, neither would Gore, Biden, Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, Schiff, and Nadler. just to name a few

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
a select committee, to present their opinion, to Congress, assembled.

How about a security clearance background investigation to check for subversive associations (Said, Rashidi, Mansour, Abuminah, Ayers, etc.)?How about original birth certificates, certifications of live birth, and college transcripts? And how about we specify that if there are clear, obvious discrepancies in the copies of the birth documents (such as, say, a certificate number that is markedly out of sequence with known birth certifications issued before and after the one in question), we have the originals examined by forensic document examiners? Hey?

How about a security clearance background investigation to check for subversive associations (Said, Rashidi, Mansour, Abuminah, Ayers, etc.)?How about original birth certificates, certifications of live birth, and college transcripts? And how about we specify that if there are clear, obvious discrepancies in the copies of the birth documents (such as, say, a certificate number that is markedly out of sequence with known birth certifications issued before and after the one in question), we have the originals examined by forensic document examiners? Hey?
Don't forget, you mean only for black people. For white guys like McCain, we just unanimously vote them in congress to be citizens.

Don't forget, you mean only for black people. For white guys like McCain, we just unanimously vote them in congress to be citizens.
Retard McCain was born on an MILITARY BASE with 2 US CITIZEN Parents. Perhaps you should learn to read laws that apply?

Trump is in serious need of psychological intervention!

This level of obsession is not healthy. Trump will be gone from your radar screen in 2 to 6 years and you'll have another Republican to berate endlessly. Take a break for your own sanity's sake.

Get an amendment added to the Constitution

and good luck with that

nope, those requirements should apply to ALL candidates. all parties, all races, all ethnicities, all religions, everything. We are entitled to know who we are putting in charge of our country. If we had known the truth about Obama he never would have been elected or even a candidate, and the USA would be a much better place today. Worst president in history is too kind.

Retard McCain was born on an MILITARY BASE with 2 US CITIZEN Parents. Perhaps you should learn to read laws that apply?
And yet a congressional vote had to be passed to declare him a citizen. So wipe that tear away, crybaby.

And yet a congressional vote had to be passed to declare him a citizen. So wipe that tear away, crybaby.
No it did not the law is clear and NO such vote occurred and was passed. My son is a Natural born citizen and he was born in OKINAWA.

No it did not the law is clear and NO such vote occurred and was passed. My son is a Natural born citizen and he was born in OKINAWA.
And yet congress voted on and passed a resolution, contrary to your mistake/lie:

S.Res.511 - 110th Congress (2007-2008): A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

Forum List

Back