Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
Good thing nobody gives a shit about what passes for your “thinking”. The Constitution establishes qualifications.

well Good , say hello to her for me but what does that news have to do with anything concerning the TRUMP mental or physical health . And WHO might TRUMP harm as i asked in post number 302 BBro .

well Good , say hello to her for me but what does that news have to do with anything concerning the TRUMP mental or physical health . And WHO might TRUMP harm as i asked in post number 302 BBro .
no other president has joked about his supporters murdering Secretary Clinton as Trump did in North Carolina

no other president has joked about his supporters murdering Secretary Clinton as Trump did in North Carolina
------------------------------ i don't recall , has anyone ever been arrested or prosecuted regarding this rumor or actual event BBro ??

[who is 'kolbert] anyway , its obvious that the TRUMP is our , your and my President . And i like that reality over any of the other pwicks that the TRUMP destroyed BBro .

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.
Ask Hillary's opinion. She would obviously fail that test.

And I doubt any recent Democrat can pass your test: you guys seem to be mentally ill and your "leaders" are successfully turning your country into a Zoo at the taxpayers' expense.

Pot? Meet kettle.

They are already. Trump passed with flying colors.

What the left wants is a medical and mental exam with results by poll.

IQ tests for all Congressmen and Senators! That is basically the end of the democrat party right there. :p

Last edited:
Omarosa Manigault-Newman, the flamboyant reality TV star and former White House official, claims in her new tell-all book that she detected a "mental decline" in President Donald Trump during her raucous 7-month tenure with the administration.

The observation emerges in an excerpt of "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House," which was obtained by the Daily Mail. The book is set for release Aug. 14.

In it, she described her reaction to watching Trump’s interview with NBC’s Lester Holt in May 2017 regarding the firing of FBI director James Comey.

“Donald rambled. He spoke gibberish. He contradicted himself from one sentence to the next,” she wrote, saying she watched the interview on TV in a White House press office.

Omarosa says in tell-all White House book she saw 'mental decline' in Trump

Her book is set to release on August 14. I'm sure others in the Trump Administration have also clearly noticed Trump's "mental decline". What will it take to prompt thorough mental exams?
You just admitted that "YOU" HAVE a
"mental decline" because you are observed talking gibberish all the time. I thought the presidents exam put this hate propaganda to rest, so now your "paranoia or pathelogical tendency" is questioning Doctors.
The difference between your constant gibberish and the subjective opinion of one moment selectively used of many, is that 1) yours is constant, everyone else is occasional based on misspeach, rest, missinformed, missconstrued by the ones listening.
2) factors you forgot to evaluate with: jet lag, lack of sleep, racing ahead of oneself because one is doing and remembering to many things at once.
(just look at our own typos to notice this factor)
You or Amorosa should try the Presidents schedule and briefings for just a week before you speak about how it affects your speaches and ability not to occassionally misspeak.
That being said, there's a good 75% chance that Amarosa never said what you attribute her saying, because you admit being confused and declining mentally, we see this Trump syndrom you leftist commies have makes you misspeak and missreport facts all the time, and because you guys have become oatheligical liars and demonizers so trusting your narrative is impossible anymore=boy who cried wolf way way toooo many times and was wrong each time.

post=epic fail, you hit yourself with the boomerang again.
images.png

Last edited:
The mental instability and insecurity of the Left, MSM that Lakhota's bash and demeaning behavior is revealing:
Why Are People Mean? Part 1 | Psychology Today

Why do people feel the need to demean others to feel better about themselves? (Bullying Help) | 7 Cups of Tea

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-people-enjoy-judging-and-putting-down-or-belittling-other-people

Now I know what some will say: that the Pres does this too, but only in Response to being attacked as a means of showing he will not be bullied or an easy target without consequences (having a spine, not allowing people walking over him, not showing weakness which would be problematic for a president in our day and age)
It's a New Yorker survivalist trait that people from other regions might not understand.
When the left says; that's not proper presidential behavior and they are the instigator, then they are in denial that the behavior they hate is their creation and they actually are busting on their own mental insecurities. =
Displaced Blame -Psychology 101 first chapter.

I didn't see any admission of "collusion,"
You sure about that? How are you defining "collusion"?
I didn't see any admission of "collusion,"
You sure about that? How are you defining "collusion"?
Working in partnership to achieve a goal.
Working separately to achieve the same goal is not collusion.
Says you.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
Another person who wants to elevate the power of the Presdency even more than its overinflated role has now.

So, the answer is no.

However, I think that such a test should be considered to allow a person to vote. Right along with proof of citizenship.

Forum List

Back