Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

to the OP. Yes, we should require mental and physical exams for candidates for president and the results should be made public before the primaries. If that had been done in 2016 neither Hillary or Bernie would have been qualified to run.

as to Trump, he has had such exams since becoming president and has passed them with flying colors.

sorry libs, another failed attempt to bring down a constitutionally elected president.

to the OP. Yes, we should require mental and physical exams for candidates for president and the results should be made public before the primaries. If that had been done in 2016 neither Hillary or Bernie would have been qualified to run.

as to Trump, he has had such exams since becoming president and has passed them with flying colors.

sorry libs, another failed attempt to bring down a constitutionally elected president.

Sorry, I disagree. Such "exams" are too suceptibleto bias, especially mental exams. You'll recall how a gang of leftwing douchebag "psychiatrists" claimed they had analysed Trump and determined he was mentally unstable.

Last edited:

/——-/ DemocRATs have a long history of using these tactics to keep opposition out of office and the voting booth like literacy tests, land ownership and poll taxes. Your plan for biased mental and physical exams are just another variation.

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.

HECK NO. First off, liberals have proved they'd do anything to get their way (e.g., staging Russian/Trump collusion), so what makes you think they wouldn't provide an examination or twist results that favors liberalism?

Since when do we need an exam to tell us how to vote? It's another way to dumb us down further, where common sense and personal decisions are replaced by institutions and bureaucracy

Omarosa Manigault-Newman, the flamboyant reality TV star and former White House official, claims in her new tell-all book that she detected a "mental decline" in President Donald Trump during her raucous 7-month tenure with the administration.

The observation emerges in an excerpt of "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House," which was obtained by the Daily Mail. The book is set for release Aug. 14.

In it, she described her reaction to watching Trump’s interview with NBC’s Lester Holt in May 2017 regarding the firing of FBI director James Comey.

“Donald rambled. He spoke gibberish. He contradicted himself from one sentence to the next,” she wrote, saying she watched the interview on TV in a White House press office.

Omarosa says in tell-all White House book she saw 'mental decline' in Trump

Her book is set to release on August 14. I'm sure others in the Trump Administration have also clearly noticed Trump's "mental decline". What will it take to prompt thorough mental exams?

Omarosa Manigault-Newman, the flamboyant reality TV star and former White House official, claims in her new tell-all book that she detected a "mental decline" in President Donald Trump during her raucous 7-month tenure with the administration.

The observation emerges in an excerpt of "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House," which was obtained by the Daily Mail. The book is set for release Aug. 14.

In it, she described her reaction to watching Trump’s interview with NBC’s Lester Holt in May 2017 regarding the firing of FBI director James Comey.

“Donald rambled. He spoke gibberish. He contradicted himself from one sentence to the next,” she wrote, saying she watched the interview on TV in a White House press office.

Her book is set to release on August 14. I'm sure others in the Trump Administration have also clearly noticed Trump's "mental decline". What will it take to prompt thorough mental exams?

Omarosa!? Christ sake, she was a drama filled disaster on The Apprentice....now she feel's she's qualified to diagnose people.

:CryingCow:

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
----------------------------------------- of course not so NO !! After all , we voters / Deplorables deemed Candidate TRUMP worthy of our votes to elect him to the Presidency Lakhota .

Trump is abnormally unstable. thats why i like him!
------------------------------------------ i see TRUMP as a capable man on a mission that is sick of seeing the USA kiss the azzez of lesser leaders and nations .
half of America's presidents had a mental illness, including depression and bipolar disorder, according to research.

is the president dangerous by reason of mental illness?

Sorry, I disagree. Such "exams" are too suceptibleto bias, especially mental exams. You'll recall how a gang of leftwing douchebag "psychiatrists" claimed they had analysed Trump and determined he was mentally unstable.
What makes you think they were biased?

not in my opinion . Might be dangerous to the enemies of the USA and thats ok with me . Might be dangerous to 'china' and the rest of the world . But as long as the USA stays strong , builds and rebuilds its military and secures our borders , reduces intake of foreign enemies like the climber of the 'statue of liberty' i have no problem with with TRUMPS Assertiveness .

Last edited:
i mean , was 'mrobama' stable . Are traitorous people mentally ill and are Presidents that put the USA behind the rest of the world clear thinking , stable and doing their best for the USA ??

but this idea that Candidates should pass some kinda exams is BS and full of all kinds of way to manipulate .

major illnesses such as schizophrenia, which Trump suffers from, has a lower rate of harm than other illnesses such as psychopathy

Forum List

Back