Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.

DEFINITELY. Background checks back to birth records, physical, mental--and INCOME TAX RETURNS!

183318_600.jpg
man, you really want to see his tax return. you still haven't stated what it will tell you.
Maybe reveal his dealings with Russia??? Maybe about hiding money?

That's exactly why he has refused to release any income tax returns. He is the FIRST candidate on either side of the isle that has refused to do that in the last 40 years. Hillary Clinton stated that during a debate. She said it's not to determine how much money someone made or how much in taxes they paid, but to determine if there are any possible foreign conflicts of interests that a candidate may have.

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency. I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.

I completely agree. Can you image this drunken brain damaged bitch being our President?

Funny that you should be worried about just ONE person, but not at all worried about the hundreds that decide our laws and budget that could go on to BECOME president, many of which routinely show great mental imbalance? Can you say Maxine Waters?

But why stop with just mental testing, one should be enough-------- annual? That is getting silly. Who gets to decide what the test should be and what is pass and fail, a board of liberals? Of course. If Lajoka wants that, why stop there and not give them a test to prove natural born citizenship with first generation documents (no hospital attendee SAYING they have examined a record of birth) and DNA tests?

THE FUNNY THING IS, like all liberal ideas which backfire on the Left, Trump would take and pass any test you throw at him with flying colors, while folks like Hillary who think they dodged flying sniper fire, wiped her hard drive with a cloth and thought furnishings in the White House were hers to take home, they would throw away the key on.

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.

DEFINITELY. Background checks back to birth records, physical, mental--and INCOME TAX RETURNS!

183318_600.jpg
man, you really want to see his tax return. you still haven't stated what it will tell you.
how will that be on a tax return? have you ever filed one?

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency. I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.

I completely agree. Can you image this drunken brain damaged bitch being our President?

Funny that you should be worried about just ONE person, but not at all worried about the hundreds that decide our laws and budget that could go on to BECOME president, many of which routinely show great mental imbalance? Can you say Maxine Waters?

But why stop with just mental testing, one should be enough-------- annual? That is getting silly. Who gets to decide what the test should be and what is pass and fail, a board of liberals? Of course. If Lajoka wants that, why stop there and not give them a test to prove natural born citizenship with first generation documents (no hospital attendee SAYING they have examined a record of birth) and DNA tests?

THE FUNNY THING IS, like all liberal ideas which backfire on the Left, Trump would take and pass any test you throw at him with flying colors, while folks like Hillary who think they dodged flying sniper fire, wiped her hard drive with a cloth and thought furnishings in the White House were hers to take home, they would throw away the key on.

I am all for doing it with people who are running for the U.S. Senate & Congress too. But they let Trump get away with everything--and voted for this POS President anyway.

Republicans in the House Ways & Means committee refused to get Trump's returns, but be assured that when Democrats take over in November 2018--they won't have any issues with it.
House panel votes against requesting Trump's tax returns

183318_600.jpg

he gets audited every year. Don't you think the IRS would be all over that if it was true?

Its not illegal to do business in foreign countries, its not illegal to use foreign banks, ask the Clintons and Pelosi about swiss bank accounts, ask Obama, Lynch, Holder, Biden about offshore banking.

If Trump was cheating on his taxes, the Obama IRS would have been screaming it from the rooftops in 2016

I am all for doing it with people who are running for the U.S. Senate & Congress too. But they let Trump get away with everything--and voted for this POS President anyway.

Republicans in the House Ways & Means committee refused to get Trump's returns, but be assured that when Democrats take over in November 2018--they won't have any issues with it.
so you think Maxine Water's is sane? nancy Pelosi? Jeff Flake, John McCain?

183318_600.jpg

That's exactly why he has refused to release any income tax returns. He is the FIRST candidate on either side of the isle that has refused to do that in the last 40 years. Hillary Clinton stated that during a debate. She said it's not to determine how much money someone made or how much in taxes they paid, but to determine if there are any possible foreign conflicts of interests that a candidate may have.

Ok, lets assume that Trump released his returns tomorrow, here's what would happen. His return is hundreds of pages, he is a very rich guy with a lot of businesses and sources of income. The dems and the media would pull out one or two pages, make up lies about what they say, and we would be hearing nothing but this bullshit for months. Trump would be forced to waste valuable time refuting the lies.

He is smart not to release them.

do you remember that Madcow got his 2005 return and found nothing?

183318_600.jpg

Ok, lets assume that Trump released his returns tomorrow, here's what would happen. His return is hundreds of pages, he is a very rich guy with a lot of businesses and sources of income. The dems and the media would pull out one or two pages, make up lies about what they say, and we would be hearing nothing but this bullshit for months. Trump would be forced to waste valuable time refuting the lies.

He is smart not to release them.

The only REASON Trump is talking to an IMPEACHMENT attorney at this time is because his personal attorney and White House attorney's have told him he needs one-:auiqs.jpg:
Clinton Impeachment Lawyer May Aid Trump in Mueller Response

Sweet baby Jesus you people are the dumbest people on planet earth.

Go to this link on this board--then Post # 56 for more videos
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Last edited:

No, she found that if anything, Trump had paid more taxes for his income than had any of the other known US presidents!

183318_600.jpg
NO me and Drumph are like crime We don't pay

183318_600.jpg
Trump pays millions Madcow showed us that with his 2005 tax return already dumb ass.

I won. I beat 19 other guys and some old hag while still running a business. If that isn't a physical and mental test, I don't know what is.

Maybe you should should test the people who voted for me!

No, she found that if anything, Trump had paid more taxes for his income than had any of the other known US presidents!
and you dolts don't get that was probably the only one he paid a tax on ?? That's why it was selected

183318_600.jpg
Trump pays millions Madcow showed us that with his 2005 tax return already dumb ass.
yeah ,,the only one on which he paid ? Maybe he got it all back the following year in a refund?
Schmuck

yeah ,,the only one on which he paid ? Maybe he got it all back the following year in a refund?
Schmuck
LOL he did not release it madcow stole it.

and you dolts don't get that was probably the only one he paid a tax on ?? That's why it was selected

You Dolts are incredible. That return was acquired illegally without the knowledge or permission of Trump. He fought to block it. The Leftist Media was looking hard to find a return, any return, the most damaging evidence they could find and this is the best they came up with, and you make it out like it was hand-selected?! If anything, it BLEW UP in the Left's faces, showed the exact opposite of what they hoped and made Obama, Clinton, Carter and the others look bad! Trump is even donating his (what? $400,000?) presidential salary to a good cause and is working as president for free! And he has banned everyone in his administration from working for a foreign lobby and profiting from their position for five years after they leave---- unprecedented.

Trump is so far over the top, heads and shoulders better and more decent and honest than any guy you've ever supported, it isn't even funny, and one can only laugh at the wild claims and stories you people promote and even believe. The one good, best thing to come along for this country in ages--- --- --- and you FIGHT it. The one Nitwit here even tries to claim him "a threat our our democracy." :laughing0301:

Too stupid to even know we are a Republic. (I pledge Allegiance to the flag. of the United States of America. and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.)

Why not ... As long as the opposing party gets to choose who conducts the exam ... :dunno:

And why stop at President ... Should apply to Congress as well.
No need to leave Supreme Court Justices out of it ... The opposition should choose who examines those folks every 15 years or so.

You Dolts are incredible. That return was acquired illegally without the knowledge or permission of Trump. He fought to block it. The Leftist Media was looking hard to find a return, any return, the most damaging evidence they could find and this is the best they came up with, and you make it out like it was hand-selected?! If anything, it BLEW UP in the Left's faces, showed the exact opposite of what they hoped and made Obama, Clinton, Carter and the others look bad! Trump is even donating his (what? $400,000?) presidential salary to a good cause and is working as president for free! And he has banned everyone in his administration from working for a foreign lobby and profiting from their position for five years after they leave---- unprecedented.

Trump is so far over the top, heads and shoulders better and more decent and honest than any guy you've ever supported, it isn't even funny, and one can only laugh at the wild claims and stories you people promote and even believe. The one good, best thing to come along for this country in ages--- --- --- and you FIGHT it. The one Nitwit here even tries to claim him "a threat our our democracy." :laughing0301:

Too stupid to even know we are a Republic. (I pledge Allegiance to the flag. of the United States of America. and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.)
Over the top heads and shoulders better and more decent???? etc etc You must be from Mars Trump is a crook with teams of lawyers to protect him and a pervert and world class liar

yeah he fought to block it lol knowing what was in it ??? Booshwah

Forum List

Back