Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

and you dolts don't get that was probably the only one he paid a tax on ?? That's why it was selected

You Dolts are incredible. That return was acquired illegally without the knowledge or permission of Trump. He fought to block it. The Leftist Media was looking hard to find a return, any return, the most damaging evidence they could find and this is the best they came up with, and you make it out like it was hand-selected?! If anything, it BLEW UP in the Left's faces, showed the exact opposite of what they hoped and made Obama, Clinton, Carter and the others look bad! Trump is even donating his (what? $400,000?) presidential salary to a good cause and is working as president for free! And he has banned everyone in his administration from working for a foreign lobby and profiting from their position for five years after they leave---- unprecedented.

Trump is so far over the top, heads and shoulders better and more decent and honest than any guy you've ever supported, it isn't even funny, and one can only laugh at the wild claims and stories you people promote and even believe. The one good, best thing to come along for this country in ages--- --- --- and you FIGHT it. The one Nitwit here even tries to claim him "a threat our our democracy." :laughing0301:

Too stupid to even know we are a Republic. (I pledge Allegiance to the flag. of the United States of America. and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.)
Guarantee you that the exact same people who are so upset about Liz Warren have absolutely NOTHING to say about Trump's taxes returns-- and never did. Warren is talking about some family history, while Trump is hiding potential tax fraud and collusion with foreign adversaries. Funny which one right wing chuckleheads think is most important. It's not that they are just wrong-- it's that they are so shamelessly dishonest about being wrong. They can't even admit it, much less correct it.

Guarantee you that the exact same people who are so upset about Liz Warren have absolutely NOTHING to say about Trump's taxes returns-- and never did. Warren is talking about some family history, while Trump is hiding potential tax fraud and collusion with foreign adversaries. Funny which one right wing chuckleheads think is most important. It's not that they are just wrong-- it's that they are so shamelessly dishonest about being wrong. They can't even admit it, much less correct it.

Exactly ... That's why the opposing party should always get to pick who conducts the examinations.

and you dolts don't get that was probably the only one he paid a tax on ?? That's why it was selected

You Dolts are incredible. That return was acquired illegally without the knowledge or permission of Trump. He fought to block it. The Leftist Media was looking hard to find a return, any return, the most damaging evidence they could find and this is the best they came up with, and you make it out like it was hand-selected?! If anything, it BLEW UP in the Left's faces, showed the exact opposite of what they hoped and made Obama, Clinton, Carter and the others look bad! Trump is even donating his (what? $400,000?) presidential salary to a good cause and is working as president for free! And he has banned everyone in his administration from working for a foreign lobby and profiting from their position for five years after they leave---- unprecedented.

Trump is so far over the top, heads and shoulders better and more decent and honest than any guy you've ever supported, it isn't even funny, and one can only laugh at the wild claims and stories you people promote and even believe. The one good, best thing to come along for this country in ages--- --- --- and you FIGHT it. The one Nitwit here even tries to claim him "a threat our our democracy." :laughing0301:

Too stupid to even know we are a Republic. (I pledge Allegiance to the flag. of the United States of America. and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.)
Over the top heads and shoulders better and more decent???? etc etc You must be from Mars Trump is a crook with teams of lawyers to protect him and a pervert and world class liar

But he has fewer lawyers than either Hillary or Barry!

yeah he fought to block it lol knowing what was in it ??? Booshwah

And it showed he paid more taxes than he legally needed to and more than any other recent US president!

I'm upset that Liz balked at running her DNA to prove she's an Indian? I think it is predictably hillarious! And how do you hide potential wrong-doing? Are you advocating for total disclosure of everything from everyone just to prove the ABSENCE of a crime? Throw the 4th Amendment right out the door? I want to have a look at every detail in YOUR life! I'm still waiting to see Bill Clinton's medical records or Obama's college transcripts! Trump ropes you people in like a fish just by refusing to give you your way knowing full well that it could show him to be the Pope and you would still just use the results to further attack and vilify him. He could catch the Moon in his boot and you would never have a good word to say about him.

The IRS would know if he committed tax fraud or illegal activity with foreign governments dumb ass.

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.

Not only no, but hell no!

The only qualification to be president is clearly outlined in the Constitution. Everything else is up to THE VOTERS!!!!!

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.

Voters shouldn't vote for someone that uses bankruptcy rules to make money.

So in other words, voters shouldn't vote for anyone who follows the law? Boy, you Lefties sure do have some real pretzel-logic to your thinking. That pretty much rules out most business owners and I bet a lot of Presidents. And please tell me how you think you make money from being bankrupt? I need another good laugh.

So in other words, voters shouldn't vote for anyone who follows the law? Boy, you Lefties sure do have some real pretzel-logic to your thinking. That pretty much rules out most business owners and I bet a lot of Presidents. And please tell me how you think you make money from being bankrupt? I need another good laugh.

Here's your How-To;

Fourth Time's A Charm: How Donald Trump Made Bankruptcy Work For Him

O my goodness... how can you conflate the two... Pocahontas with Trump's taxes... U certainly have the right to question whatever you want.. pertinent or NOT... lol Just FYI :) we like talking about Pocahontas because it's so damn amusing... As far as her politics... whatever - don't care really... I'm more concerned about moonbat, certifiable crazies having congressional power and influence like Maxine (warped & delusional) Waters... lol

Oh Hell yeah! Along with a mandatory requirement of several years of income tax returns--and a regulation that anyone that campaigns on a rigged election eliminates themselves immediately. Along with no FOREIGN INVESTMENTS.

turkey_2016-11-17_0205.png

Democrats have protected themselves with Super Delegates and it's high time the Republican party add in Super delegates of their own to eliminate the STUPID VOTE.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

. . . but no requirement to show a long-form notarized birth-certificate, which, incidentally would prove a requirement stipulated by the Constitution?

You think ?

That is the basis for you thread ?

Oh shit.

Sure. Lets do it. Liberals would never win the White House again.

How many corporations have President Donald Trump owned over the years and how many do his son and daughter control today. Out of that, four have gone bankrupt.

I think any reasonable person considers that an incredible record.

Forum List

Back