Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

People are increasingly worried about Trump's mental health. They should be!

Why?

You have been saying this since he took office... He has good and bad days and for his age it is a miracle he is still sane after surviving his own Vietnam in the 80's...

Now with that written I hope Biden win in 2020 so I can see you say he is mentally stable and need no exam at all when he is as batshit crazy as Trump... and the same for Sanders... and Warren... and Harris...

Better yet we should have a age limit of how old the President can be and no one over the age of sixty can sit in the Oval Office...

Biden is only semi-senile - which makes him a genius compared to Trump.

Yet you will knowingly vote to put a, as you call him, "semi-senile" man in the most powerful position in the world. And you want to claim any sort of superiority?

Really? How do you know that?

Why?

You have been saying this since he took office... He has good and bad days and for his age it is a miracle he is still sane after surviving his own Vietnam in the 80's...

Now with that written I hope Biden win in 2020 so I can see you say he is mentally stable and need no exam at all when he is as batshit crazy as Trump... and the same for Sanders... and Warren... and Harris...

Better yet we should have a age limit of how old the President can be and no one over the age of sixty can sit in the Oval Office...

Yet you will knowingly vote to put a, as you call him, "semi-senile" man in the most powerful position in the world. And you want to claim any sort of superiority?

YOU said so dumb ass.

Why?

YOU said so dumb ass.

Really? Please quote where I said I would vote for Biden?

Why?

You did not say this and if Biden is the democratic Nominee you won't vote for him?

Why?

You did not say this and if Biden is the democratic Nominee you won't vote for him?

I didn't say I would vote for him - but I will vote for whomever wins the Democratic Primary. Got anymore hairs to split?

Why?

I didn't say I would vote for him - but I will vote for whomever wins the Democratic Primary. Got anymore hairs to split?
Washington Redskins, stay out of fucking firewater

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
I think that is reasonable. Youre dumb though if you think Trump is certifiably insane. Saying funny shit about democrats doesnt mean youre crazy.

Why?

Because you will vote for Biden if he is Trump's challenger. You will not risk diluting democrat support.

Why?

Because you will vote for Biden if he is Trump's challenger. You will not risk diluting democrat support.

I will absolutely vote for anyone who wins the Democratic Primary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?
Why? Is being president a physical job not suitable for handicaps? No one in wheelchair need apply?
Brains? Jimmy Carter showed that any idiot can do the job.

How about this: Proof that you are a natural born citizen (as the COTUS requires) and why your SS number shows up in Connecticut (a state you never lived in)?

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
If we did have that the democrat clown car would be empty

Then none of the 2020 Democratic candidates could run.

Then none of the 2020 Democratic candidates could run.

The joke is that if Trump can keep a woman like Melania happy, then he'd clean Biden's clock with one arm behind his back! Anyone who has ever seen Trump live (I've seen him twice in person) knows that this guy is a rockin' and a rollin.'

As far as brains, Trump must be a GENIUS, because he made total fools out of every political analyst and poll, mopped the floor with 16 other career politicians, then spun Hillary around like a top with the full weight of Washington, Hollywood and the MSM supporting her and kicked her ass out the door! Then despite a thousand challenges and investigations, has beaten the DNC at every game they've played.

And the guy is STILL getting free publicity! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Liberals like Pocahontas and Harris wouldn't get past the mental exam.

Liberals like Pocahontas and Harris wouldn't get past the mental exam.

Giving the Far Left Democrats a mental exam would go over about as well as the Three Stooges trying to pass a lie detector test:

Forum List

Back