Should New England Patriots change their name because Patriot is dog whistle for racist?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
We all know Patriot is a dog whistle for Nationalism, which is a dog whistle for White Nationalist, which is a dog whistle for White Supremacy, which is a bullhorn for racist.

All fans and players and management of the Patriots are misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobic racist if they disagree.

They should be the New England Football Players.

We all know Patriot is a dog whistle for Nationalism, which is a dog whistle for White Nationalist, which is a dog whistle for White Supremacy, which is a bullhorn for racist.

You really had to reach for that line of reasoning lol.

All fans and players and management of the Patriots are misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobic racist if they disagree.

We all know "republican" is a dog whistle for white supremacists as well. You guys gonna change names soon?

Pardon the French, but in my opinion, they ought to change their name to "F*ck You, We're The Patriots."

We all know "republican" is a dog whistle for white supremacists as well. You guys gonna change names soon?

Sure. I’d prefer the name be dropped entirely and there are no fucking parties whatsoever.

Pardon the French, but in my opinion, they ought to change their name to "F*ck You, We're The Patriots."

I am not happy with the Buccaneers or Raiders, either.

Pirates took slaves and were slave owners. Those names are offensive and should be removed.

The New England Patriots were known as the Boston Patriots before moving down to Foxborough, Mass after 1959 - they were part of the old AFL.

boston_patriots_1965-1970-e1483718035966.png

If they should change their name, maybe it should be call The New England Militia ....

Cleveland Indians, I mean...a no brained.

They should be renamed the Clevland river fires.

Kansas City Chiefs?

Gotta go. I am sure Pocahontas Warren would agree.

Vikings?
Rape, pillage and plunder.

Actually not far from reality a few years ago when they led the league in DUI's and sexual assaults.

Last edited:

You really had to reach for that line of reasoning lol.
/—-/ Our organization is outraged over the appropriation of tree names for sports teams like the Canadian Maple Leaves. I seethe with rage. Home

Forum List

Back