Should Obama be included on Mt. Rushmore?

This is a joke .....
Right?

Of course it's a joke. We're all dying to go back to 2008 and early 2009 when we were losing 750,000 jobs per month, and the stock market lost half of its value. We can't wait to get back to those good old days under good old conservative Republican leadership. I just hope that this time we cut unemployment benefits after 90 days.

Those Democratic politicians who are trying to distance themselves from the President are unworthy of his support. Ravi calls it stupidity. I call it cowardice.

Of course, I realize the place on Mt. Rushmore is only rhetorical. Despite my support for the president, I don't think President Obama merits a place there either. His place in history is still being written. I think he will go down as a President who was handed a huge mess, obstructed at every turn, and then criticized for not fixing everything quickly enough.

Even if that were true, the criticism would be just. He promised to fix things and didn't. And to hear Leftists whine about how he was "obstructed at every turn" when he had Congress for his first term is hilarious. Why can't you accept that your little boy president didn't fill the man sized pants like you thought he would?
Beside that, the dupes are just plain FOS, totally misinformed. He had congress for less than 6 months- taking into account Teddy being out and and actually days in session- THIRTEEN DAYS, brainwashed functional moron.

You know what I love about you die hard Obama Kool Aid drinkers, Franco? You know that Obama rammed through the ACA with zero Republican votes...yet for some reason you think those same Republicans who couldn't keep Barry from getting ObamaCare made into law were somehow able to keep him from passing legislation to create jobs and stimulate the economy. How does that work exactly?
Read something. They passed ACA, then Scott Brown was elected. End of story as far as passing anything goes. Idiot. The stimulus ran out right after.

So you admit that they did pass the ACA despite the GOP being unanimous in it's opposition to it? You also admit that they passed the Obama Stimulus that kept all those Public Sector workers employed and pumped millions into "green" companies like Solyndra...again with little to no GOP help? So explain to me why they didn't pass legislation to create jobs for the rest of America, Franco? Explain why it is if you were in the Private Sector back in 2009 and you lost your job...that YOU were not high up on Barry's list of priorities? Explain what the Democratic plan was to combat unemployment that the GOP "obstructed"! I'd like to hear what it was that Republicans wouldn't let Barack Obama DO back then...

As for our "Commander In Chief"? With all due respect, Borillar...our current President has absolutely no idea whatsoever what he's doing when it comes to military strategy. He called ISIS the "JV team" even as he was being warned by his military advisers that ISIS was a real and growing danger. When ISIS poured across the border and started taking over city after city in Iraq, Barry sat on his hands in the Oval Office and pretended it wasn't happening. He could very well be the worst military leader this country has had in our history.
No one saw ISIS coming, NO ONE. Idiot.

Nobody saw ISIS coming? Dude even Barack Obama's own people are coming out and slamming him for not paying attention to the growing threat of ISIS. Did you sleep through the whole Leon Panetta bruhaha? Oh, let me guess...as soon as Obama's former Secretary of Defense questioned Barry's judgement he became a "hater dupe" and you ignored what he said?

This is a joke .....
Right?

Of course it's a joke. We're all dying to go back to 2008 and early 2009 when we were losing 750,000 jobs per month, and the stock market lost half of its value. We can't wait to get back to those good old days under good old conservative Republican leadership. I just hope that this time we cut unemployment benefits after 90 days.

You honestly think Barack Obama's "leadership" has had anything to do with either the stock market's rebound or that we didn't keep on losing 750,000 jobs a month? What policies of Barry's were responsible for that, Auditor?

The stock market bubble has been accomplished with non-stop Quantitative Easing by the Fed. Let's all hold our breaths as we wait to see whether that holds when they stop doing so.
The US economy always recovers following a recession. This recovery has been the worst since the Great Depression.

ISIS invades and the prices of gasoline drop. Don't worry, I'm sure the two are unrelated.

ISIS has such excellent choreography. And I guess all these Americans, British and other NATO ally nations' individuals "defecting to ISIS" would explain handily why all those foreign people are there "as ISIS".. It's a mystery :rolleyes:

Those Democratic politicians who are trying to distance themselves from the President are unworthy of his support. Ravi calls it stupidity. I call it cowardice.

Of course, I realize the place on Mt. Rushmore is only rhetorical. Despite my support for the president, I don't think President Obama merits a place there either. His place in history is still being written. I think he will go down as a President who was handed a huge mess, obstructed at every turn, and then criticized for not fixing everything quickly enough.

Even if that were true, the criticism would be just. He promised to fix things and didn't. And to hear Leftists whine about how he was "obstructed at every turn" when he had Congress for his first term is hilarious. Why can't you accept that your little boy president didn't fill the man sized pants like you thought he would?
Beside that, the dupes are just plain FOS, totally misinformed. He had congress for less than 6 months- taking into account Teddy being out and and actually days in session- THIRTEEN DAYS, brainwashed functional moron.

You know what I love about you die hard Obama Kool Aid drinkers, Franco? You know that Obama rammed through the ACA with zero Republican votes...yet for some reason you think those same Republicans who couldn't keep Barry from getting ObamaCare made into law were somehow able to keep him from passing legislation to create jobs and stimulate the economy. How does that work exactly?
Read something. They passed ACA, then Scott Brown was elected. End of story as far as passing anything goes. Idiot. The stimulus ran out right after.

So you admit that they did pass the ACA despite the GOP being unanimous in it's opposition to it? You also admit that they passed the Obama Stimulus that kept all those Public Sector workers employed and pumped millions into "green" companies like Solyndra...again with little to no GOP help? So explain to me why they didn't pass legislation to create jobs for the rest of America, Franco? Explain why it is if you were in the Private Sector back in 2009 and you lost your job...that YOU were not high up on Barry's list of priorities? Explain what the Democratic plan was to combat unemployment that the GOP "obstructed"! I'd like to hear what it was that Republicans wouldn't let Barack Obama DO back then...
Duh...they stopped everything after ACA. First the Dems stopped the bleeding in 2009, pubs blocked the jobs act and everything else duh since, ALWAYS unanimously. Fecking big lie semi Nazis, supported by ignorant fools and racist haters.

TWO YEARS francocrape

This is a joke .....
Right?

You honestly think Barack Obama's "leadership" has had anything to do with either the stock market's rebound or that we didn't keep on losing 750,000 jobs a month? What policies of Barry's were responsible for that, Auditor?

The stock market bubble has been accomplished with non-stop Quantitative Easing by the Fed. Let's all hold our breaths as we wait to see whether that holds when they stop doing so.
The US economy always recovers following a recession. This recovery has been the worst since the Great Depression.
Also the worst Pub world depression since. The stimulus turned it around duh...everyone knows that but FoxRushbots...

You are in serious need of mind altering medication.
And a rattan caning.

TWO YEARS francocrape
During which Pubs had 200 filibusters, brainwashed functional moron.

As for our "Commander In Chief"? With all due respect, Borillar...our current President has absolutely no idea whatsoever what he's doing when it comes to military strategy. He called ISIS the "JV team" even as he was being warned by his military advisers that ISIS was a real and growing danger. When ISIS poured across the border and started taking over city after city in Iraq, Barry sat on his hands in the Oval Office and pretended it wasn't happening. He could very well be the worst military leader this country has had in our history.

Nobody saw ISIS coming? Dude even Barack Obama's own people are coming out and slamming him for not paying attention to the growing threat of ISIS. Did you sleep through the whole Leon Panetta bruhaha? Oh, let me guess...as soon as Obama's former Secretary of Defense questioned Barry's judgement he became a "hater dupe" and you ignored what he said?
As reported by Faux Noise lol. Panetta was selling his book end of story.Fox blew it up in your tiny mind lol, hater dupe.

This is a joke .....
Right?

Also the worst Pub world depression since. The stimulus turned it around duh...everyone knows that but FoxRushbots...

Funny how Germany ignored Barry's calls for massive stimulus spending and their economy bounced back right along with ours without incurring huge debt. How do you explain that, Franco?

Let me guess...Germany is a bunch of "hater dupes"?

As reported by Faux Noise lol. Panetta was selling his book end of story.Fox blew it up in your tiny mind lol, hater dupe.

So you're saying that Leon Panetta...the man who Barack Obama appointed Director of the CIA and Secretary of Defense...LIED about Barry ignoring advice about ISIS, simply to sell books?

So he must be a "hater dupe" as well?

How about Jimmy Carter, Franco? Is he a "hater dupe" for criticizing Obama's handling of ISIS?

Is Hillary Clinton a "hater dupe"?

Are the Joint Chiefs of Staff all "hater dupes" as well?

Forum List

Back