Should our Constitution's 2nd Amendment be amended ... ?

I realize you aren't a citizen, but in the United States, there is no right to drive and regulations exist to regulate driving. Owning firearms is a right that shall not be infringed. Just as voting is a right.
Having a militia with the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. Doesn't say anything about the individual....
Why do you choose to be wrong about this?
he is not wrong; there are no Individual terms in our Second Amendment, should we need to quibble that specific point in legal venues as any form of equal work for equal pay.

He and you are wrong and the Supreme Court has ruled you are wrong. Stop wasting our time with your stupidity.

I realize you aren't a citizen, but in the United States, there is no right to drive and regulations exist to regulate driving. Owning firearms is a right that shall not be infringed. Just as voting is a right.
Having a militia with the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. Doesn't say anything about the individual....
he is not wrong; there are no Individual terms in our Second Amendment, should we need to quibble that specific point in legal venues as any form of equal work for equal pay.

He and you are wrong and the Supreme Court has ruled you are wrong. Stop wasting our time with your stupidity.
How did the Judicature, commute the collective Terms militia and the People into Individual terms; which are already secured in State Constitutions and available via Due Process. That is what is being quibbled, dear. Our Tenth and Ninth Amendments apply.

One last time, moron. While the militia is mentioned in the subordinate clause, the right of the PEOPLE (individuals) shall not be infringed. Why do fools such as yourself ignore that?

One last time, moron. While the militia is mentioned in the subordinate clause, the right of the PEOPLE (individuals) shall not be infringed. Why do fools such as yourself ignore that?
Only the People who are a well regulated militia, dear.

Nope. The people retain the right to arms, the States retain the right to call militias. Just because the States don't do it anymore doesn't mean the people lose their RKBA.

How did the Judicature, commute the collective Terms militia and the People into Individual terms; which are already secured in State Constitutions and available via Due Process. That is what is being quibbled, dear. Our Tenth and Ninth Amendments apply.

So, only groups have the right to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects. You as an individual can be stopped searched at any time?

The phrase "the people" has to be defined consistantly every time it is used. I'm shocked you're so intellectually vacuous that you require such an explanation.

refuted and incorrect, little missy

dears, what is not relevant, is legislation from the bench; it is null and void from Inception. Only our federal Congress may write words on formerly blank pieces of paper, and have them enacted as laws in our federal Union.

So, integration and busing was illegal in your corrupt and twisted world view?

Who can take you seriously now?

Nope. The people retain the right to arms, the States retain the right to call militias. Just because the States don't do it anymore doesn't mean the people lose their RKBA.
dear, rights in purely private property are secured in State Constitutions, no federal involvement at all.

So, only groups have the right to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects. You as an individual can be stopped searched at any time?

The phrase "the people" has to be defined consistantly every time it is used. I'm shocked you're so intellectually vacuous that you require such an explanation.
dear, have you even read your State Constitution? There is no appeal to ignorance of the law.

My rights don't come from the Constitution. It merely explicitly acknowledges them.

Every human being has the right to the tools to defend oneself. That includes guns. So long as the government has guns, I want one because "it can happen here" and believe it or not, it has happened here (WV Mine Wars, Battle of Athens 1946, Bull Connor).

Forum List

Back