Should people who chose to not vaccinate get preference?

Firemen don't make accident determinations.
Doctors, on the other hand, do make evaluations based on medical evidence
2 beds = needs, 1 vaccinated, one not.
It's called triage.
That is very definitely not called triage.

I think it's called meanness.

Yep....it's the same as when an illegal alien who has never paid a dime into the system gets care ahead of a liftime tax payer at the ER...
Tough shit spunky....now buck up and stop your whining.

Jo
False equivalency dude

When a responsible person gets a covid vaccine and needs life saving medical care, but the hospitals are full of the misguided non vaccinated. Somethings wrong . They won’t vaccinate but will beg for any treatment at the hospitals,
FDA approved or not, at that point.

If the hospitals are full, triage the non-vaccinated out.

Hawaii just stopped tourist flights today. Their hospitals are getting overcrowded, mostly on Oahu. Things are getting weird out there ---
Yep, looks like I’ll have to delay my usual winter Maui vacay until at least 2022 thanks to unvaxed idiots :(

I expect you are pointing at poor Florida. I hope DeSantis' political future survives all this. :oops: :)
Sure, but anyplace warm and cozy and fun.

Florida, Texas, the bayou. Hell, I wouldn't be at all surprised of SoCal and Vegas are having the same problems, but their is no political opportunity in telling folks about that.

Sure, but anyplace warm and cozy and fun.

Florida, Texas, the bayou. Hell, I wouldn't be at all surprised of SoCal and Vegas are having the same problems, but their is no political opportunity in telling folks about that.

There are 100,000 homeless people in California, and Covid is rampant there.

There are 100,000 homeless people in California, and Covid is rampant there.
Good point: just keep pointing an accusing finger at Florida ----

That's the one with the Republican governor running for president.

Last edited:
Anyone who states that vaccine is not important in limiting infection or the effects of infection can be ignored. This is a virus. It acts like a virus. We treat it like a virus.

We do not have 'freedom' to willy nilly infect others.

Why?
We do this all the time.
Smoker or non-smoker: Non smoker gets the job, hotel room, rental car, better insurance rates because of not smoking.

Now we know on your side of the fence classifying human beings is a way of life.
Lib, illegal, Christian, fat chick but it seems you get worried when you put a shoe on the wrong foot.

Get vaccinated or not, the choice is yours.
What happens next, though, is not.

That's the thing . . . about talking with people on the internet—you just never know who they are. I could be a God. Not THE God for sure, but a lesser deity nonetheless. Parashurama for two, anyone?

I don't think you know anything about the process for vaccine approval.

The facts are that the data shows people who are vaccinated are far less likely to die from COVID. You don't need 10 years of data for that.

Yes, you do need several years of testing. Otherwise, you have no idea of the possible side effects. You should know this. Phizer was just approved from EUA to full approval without any additional testing. That's not science. That's junk.

Prove that I infected anyone.
Not required. You have no legal right to be walking around as a potential threat. The government, as the agent of We the People, can make you wear a mask or stay at home.

They have done that before, and the governments are fully capable of doing it again.

If they do, you can obey the mandates or risk the consequences.

In the meantime stay well and be safe.

Not required. You have no legal right to be walking around as a potential threat. The government, as the agent of We the People, can make you wear a mask or stay at home.

They have done that before, and the governments are fully capable of doing it again.

If they do, you can obey the mandates or risk the consequences.

In the meantime stay well and be safe.
I always get a giggle out of how liberals, when they want to threaten you, invoke "We the People".

Forum List

Back