🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should people without kids pay more in Taxes?

Yes Junior we had you because the government needs tax payers.

Maybe hearing that your whole life has twisted you into the trembling insecure mass of jelly that you are today.

There's another straw man, since I never said that I ever heard that. And of course I didn't hear or say that. You boys are getting desperate...

Go pump out another little taxpayer and do your part since that's about all you can do.

Your ad hominems are as flaccid and ineffectual as you are.

Absolutely correct. Parents buy stuff for the children which in turn creates jobs. Without jobs created by procreation, our economy would be in the dumpster.

Dual income no kid couples make more on average, live in nicer houses and add much more to the tax base and are less likely to be dependent in government programs.

Income or disposable income?

Both Moron.

You yourself admitted to not saving as much for retirement as you could have because you had too many kids seems to me you didn't have any disposable income.

There's another straw man, since I never said that I ever heard that. And of course I didn't hear or say that. You boys are getting desperate...

Go pump out another little taxpayer and do your part since that's about all you can do.

Your ad hominems are as flaccid and ineffectual as you are.

Oohh attacking sexual performance.

At least I don't need to knock anyone up to feel like a man.

Your entire argument presupposes that society might die off if government stops incentivizing unprotected sex. This is -HOLY SHIT- not the case.

His argument presupposes that government should have the power to tell people to have children, and to punish them with higher taxes if they refuse.

No, that is not my "argument." Ask your straw man to stop doing you from behind so hard. It's rattling your little brain.

Then what is your argument? As long as you insist on being vague and evasive, we can only guess. Don't like out guesses? State your case. Otherwise quote whining when we take your nonsense at face value.

Don't like out guesses? State your case.

I've stated my case. You just don't like it, and you looooove guessing, even though you suck at it.

Sure you have. Your case is empty. I tell you what. I won't guess anymore. But I won't bother asking you either, because you're an evasive prick. I'll just go on the proven fact that you got nothing. You're full of shit and don't have the balls to defend your views rationally.

I tell you what. I won't guess anymore. But I won't bother asking you either, because you're an evasive prick. I'll just go on the proven fact that you got nothing.

OR, you could actually read what is written and try to control your little imagination. How about that? Wouldn't that be fun?

I tell you what. I won't guess anymore. But I won't bother asking you either, because you're an evasive prick. I'll just go on the proven fact that you got nothing.

OR, you could actually read what is written and try to control your little imagination. How about that? Wouldn't that be fun?

Actually, no. It's not fun. "What is written" amounts to empty facts and insinuated arguments. And when pressed to defend your insinuated arguments, you deny them, offering no alternative. It's the rhetorical equivalent of Muhammad Ali's "rope-a-dope".

Actually, no. It's not fun....

No, I guess 'Imagination Time' really is your favorite.

Dual income no kid couples make more on average, live in nicer houses and add much more to the tax base and are less likely to be dependent in government programs.

Income or disposable income?

Both Moron.

You yourself admitted to not saving as much for retirement as you could have because you had too many kids seems to me you didn't have any disposable income.

Then links

I think with your attitude I probably will accomplish both raising three freaking outstanding, tax paying patriotic children and live better than you in retirement.

Oh, and I'll have family surrounding me. You?

If I don't give you extra money for having kids I'm stealing from you?

That is not what we have been talking about. We have been talking about the government taking a little bit less from those doing the essential work of raising the next generation.

Somehow, those of us who have been more responsible are supposed to feel priveleged to subsidize your fuck-trophies? You and those like you seem to think that the rest of us who have chosen not to engender offspring somehow owe you, and your spawn, a living. You have no "right" to spawn. You have no "right" to demand that those of us who have decided otherwise should somehow feel "privileged" to subsidize you fuck-trophies.
Once-upon-a-time (in a universe far away), having children was considered a hedge that someone would care for you in your dotage.

Ame®icano;8955645 said:
I don't think they pay less. People with no kids don't get child tax credit. They pay school taxes without having kids in schools.

So please explain how do they pay less into system.

The tax credit is nowhere near as much as the cost of responsibly raising a child which, as we have established, benefits all of society in an absolutely indispensable way.

Absolutely correct. Parents buy stuff for the children which in turn creates jobs. Without jobs created by procreation, our economy would be in the dumpster.

You're as fucking stupid as he is...really.

Forum List

Back