🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should people without kids pay more in Taxes?

I have indicated no such thing - EVER - you lying shithole. Get the fuck out of my country, squatter.

You are just so sensitive. You won't survive in this forum with such a thin skin.

= you admit you were lying. Why don't you try developing some character, you low-life squatter?

Where have I "admitted" to lying about anything? You're the last person I would take advice from on the subject of character. You're ridiculed by everyone in the forum for being a douchebag who expects others to pay the cost of raising your kids.

I have indicated no such thing - EVER - you lying shithole. Get the fuck out of my country, squatter.

It's my country, carpetbagger.

We've been over this before, shithole. You have made it perfectly clear that it is NOT your country and that you have no interest in being a citizen. You have admitted as much on other threads where you lost your shit over the confederate traitors, remember?

It is my country, fuckstick. True, I have no interest in being a subject of this fascist empire, if that's what you mean. Nevertheless, I am still a citizen. That makes it my country as much as it is your country.

Ah, another Google scholar :rolleyes: Sorry, champ, but the term as used is a colloquialism that you won't find in your googly ignorance. You boys are really getting desperate now. :lol:

You keep saying that's not what he means, yet you have failed to provide a shred of evidence that it has an alternate definition....

Your ignorance is not my problem and I don't teach for free.

It's not a matter of "teaching" anyone anything. It's a means to get other forum members to stop smirking whenever they see your name in the forum.

He's constantly whining about what a saint he is for everything he has to do to raise his children...

That is also not true, you lying shithole. It is painfully obvious that you losers have run out of ideas when you start blatantly lying like this and resorting to casting insults at the children of other posters instead of defending your own positions. You morons ran out of gas a long time ago but you're too stupid to know when to shut up.

The only thing we've run out of is any interest in educating you about reality. It's more fun to just ridicule you than bother with a substantive response to anything you post. You never post anything substantive, so why do you expect us to?

You are just so sensitive. You won't survive in this forum with such a thin skin.

= you admit you were lying. Why don't you try developing some character, you low-life squatter?

Where have I "admitted" to lying about anything? ....

Right there where you responded to being called on your lie with "you're so sensitive!" rather than with even the attempt at a denial. You're transparent, Johnny Reb.

It's my country, carpetbagger.

We've been over this before, shithole. You have made it perfectly clear that it is NOT your country and that you have no interest in being a citizen. You have admitted as much on other threads where you lost your shit over the confederate traitors, remember?

It is my country... I am still a citizen. That makes it my country as much as it is your country.

You have made it clear that it is NOT your country and you have no interest in it being your country. You holding on to your 'citizenship' is an act of fraud. You are nothing more than a filthy, unworthy squatter, Johnny Reb.

He's constantly whining about what a saint he is for everything he has to do to raise his children...

That is also not true, you lying shithole. It is painfully obvious that you losers have run out of ideas when you start blatantly lying like this and resorting to casting insults at the children of other posters instead of defending your own positions. You morons ran out of gas a long time ago but you're too stupid to know when to shut up.

The only thing we've run out of is any interest in educating you about reality.

You wouldn't know reality if it picked you up, drove your head through the sidewalk, and dragged your helpless ass around the dirt just for fun, Johnny Reb.

I notice you used the "we" again. Feeling extra insecure today, precious?

Right there where you responded to being called on your lie with "you're so sensitive!" rather than with even the attempt at a denial. You're transparent, Johnny Reb.

Ignoring your infantile accusations isn't admission of anything, shit-for-brains.

Last edited:

Ignoring your infantile accusations isn't admission of anything, shit-for-brains.

You didn't ignore, you tried to excuse yourself, which demonstrates that you recognized you were lying.

You're really not smart enough for this, Johnny Reb.

Maybe, instead of just complaining about parents.. you should maybe complain about those who have no career gumption and pay nothing in income tax on their earnings of a lower level... maybe you should complain about those who deduct medical expenses or COLLEGE expenses

Flat tax.. no deductions.. no exceptions.. no ceiling.. no floor.. no exemption... for every single dollar earned by every citizen
THERE is your solution

You know why that doesnt work? Because it has never worked anywhere ever.

They said the same thing to these guys:

Wright+Brothers+at+Kittyhawk.jpg

Flat tax would not work either. Humans learn to avoid pain. Taxes are painful. Why work for income when they just take it away.

Forum List

Back