🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should people without kids pay more in Taxes?

You seem to have devoted quite a lot of time and energy to studying other men's units. If that's your thing then - whatever - but try to keep it to yourself.

Awe... look at the little fagot quoting me out of context. I bet you cut short all your efforts.

No means no. Go troll for dates somewhere else.

That's right jack wagon. No means no. You want to have kids don't ask me to pay for em ya coward.

Is that because you want the nation's population to decline, or because you want to increase immigration?

Lol. The only people that are going to stop having kids if the tax incentives get pulled are people who have kids to get extra money.

People are already having fewer kids. The fertility rate in this country has been falling for some time. We passed the replacement rate a while ago. Only immigration keeps us at about even for now.

Big difference between fertility rate and the number of children being engendered. You can be fertile and still CHOOSE not to spawn the next generational burden on society...

The tax credit is nowhere near as much as the cost of responsibly raising a child which, as we have established, benefits all of society in an absolutely indispensable way.

Absolutely correct. Parents buy stuff for the children which in turn creates jobs. Without jobs created by procreation, our economy would be in the dumpster.

You're as fucking stupid as he is...really.

Instead of making personal attacks, how about an argument?

Yes Junior we had you because the government needs tax payers.

Maybe hearing that your whole life has twisted you into the trembling insecure mass of jelly that you are today.

There's another straw man, since I never said that I ever heard that. And of course I didn't hear or say that. You boys are getting desperate...

Go pump out another little taxpayer and do your part since that's about all you can do.

Only at the expense of those who are more intelligent and more capable of supporting their fuck-trophies.

Absolutely correct. Parents buy stuff for the children which in turn creates jobs. Without jobs created by procreation, our economy would be in the dumpster.

I have made my argument. You, and unka, have chosen to ignore it. Just because you decided to get your nut, those of us who have chosen otherwise should not be held responsible. Everyone gets the same individual exemptions...man, woman, and child. If you spend more on you "trophies", that should not be something I am expected to pay for.

Maybe this is the reason for the push for "gay" marriage thing? Straights, weirdo's, then there is those "SINGLES". Does it matter anymore? Flat tax rate based on your income. Is that so evil, or what?

Maybe this is the reason for the push for "gay" marriage thing? Straights, weirdo's, then there is those "SINGLES". Does it matter anymore? Flat tax rate based on your income. Is that so evil, or what?
Yes. Why should there be a tax on income? What are we slaves?

If I don't give you extra money for having kids I'm stealing from you?

That is not what we have been talking about. We have been talking about the government taking a little bit less from those doing the essential work of raising the next generation.

Somehow, those of us who have been more responsible ....

"more responsible"? I suppose you have some really, really stupid explanation for what you mean by that?

Lol. The only people that are going to stop having kids if the tax incentives get pulled are people who have kids to get extra money.

People are already having fewer kids. The fertility rate in this country has been falling for some time. We passed the replacement rate a while ago. Only immigration keeps us at about even for now.

Big difference between fertility rate and the number of children being engendered. You can be fertile and still CHOOSE not to spawn the next generational burden on society...

"Burden"? You've gone completely irrational.

I have made my argument. You, and unka, have chosen to ignore it. Just because you decided to get your nut, those of us who have chosen otherwise should not be held responsible. Everyone gets the same individual exemptions...man, woman, and child. If you spend more on you "trophies", that should not be something I am expected to pay for.

Dummy, I have posted several times that I do not currently support such a tax, BUT under the current political practices I CAN argue that this kind of tax would be as justified as others.

Once you open the door to confiscating the publics money BASED on PARTICIPATION, or lack there of, it is difficult to CLOSE THAT DOOR!

Now, how much more could I justify my sons worth while I laid in bed many, many, many nights wondering if he died that night in Iraq! Wondering if I would ever see him again. While others contributed nothing.

I make damn good argument, but even though I do, I still stand by the idea that this country simply taxes in some very odd ways, and I don't want it getting stranger. I am simply presenting the same argument that was shoved down my throat via obamacare.

Got it?

Oh, and my "nut" defended your ass while you posted worthless crap on the interwebs.

Last edited:
Then what's all the "don't take my money to raise your kids!" bullshit on this thread?

Because the thread is asking if people without kids should pay more. Are you that dense?

But it's not about them paying more, it's about people who incur a very large expense that serves an invaluable function in society having a little LESS taken from them.

Which is tantamount to social engineering, and the government incentivizing people to have kids. I am against that no matter who, or how, they help.

Eliminate all deductions, every last one of them. We can keep a progressive tax structure, just without the deductions.

Because the thread is asking if people without kids should pay more. Are you that dense?

But it's not about them paying more, it's about people who incur a very large expense that serves an invaluable function in society having a little LESS taken from them.

Which is tantamount to social engineering, and the government incentivizing people to have kids. I am against that no matter who, or how, they help.

Eliminate all deductions, every last one of them. We can keep a progressive tax structure, just without the deductions.

Exactly.

The overt recognition that tax incentives are the same as mandates was the silver lining of the otherwise abysmal ACA. Robert's decision laid out, in no uncertain terms, the government's claim of power to enact social engineering via the tax code. It's now up to 'we the people' to defend our rights.

That is not what we have been talking about. We have been talking about the government taking a little bit less from those doing the essential work of raising the next generation.

Somehow, those of us who have been more responsible ....

"more responsible"? I suppose you have some really, really stupid explanation for what you mean by that?

It means they didn't have babies they couldn't afford.

So in other words, you would begrudge those who bear the very high cost of doing something without with society itself could not continue to exist, the great 'gift' of stealing a little less money from them? You one of those 'big government' liberals?

Forum List

Back