Should Presidents express their expectations of U.S. citizens?

So it wasn't okay for JFK to express faith in this country and the goodness of the American people?
So you are actually comparing trump bashing half of America's citizens on a daily bases to what JFK had said???

REALLY?

The eloquence of the oval office certainly ain't what it used to be.

what-happened.jpg

Too funny.

One can guarantee that the Founding Fathers called George III far worse than "horseface".

Trump comes across like he has high expectations of Americans...an attribute good people like and appreciate. Does that offend “some people”? I’m thinking “some people” are still used to that Kenyan who only expected that Americans breathe oxygen. He made our lowest grade feel like absolute winners whereas this administration makes our lowest grade feel like...well...our lowest grade. Your thoughts?
I don’t really care for the expectations (or aspirations) of those who would make themselves my rulers.

Trump comes across like he has high expectations of Americans...an attribute good people like and appreciate....Your thoughts?

'Take the guns first, go through due process second' - President Donald Trump.

Trump can kiss my ass. I couldn't care less about his expectations. In fact, they should be challenged at every level, given comments like that.

The Framers' expectations are all that is important. To fight such tyrants is the only meaningful expectation.

Last edited:
So it wasn't okay for JFK to express faith in this country and the goodness of the American people?
So you are actually comparing trump bashing half of America's citizens on a daily bases to what JFK had said???

REALLY?

Trump is by far the greater president. Jack, frankly, didn't do all that much save send us to the moon.
What has Trump done, other than promote hatred and divide our Nation and bring us down to an unprecedented scummy level? Seriously! :( I'd take JFK any day of the week and 10 times on Sunday, over Teflon Don.

REALLY?

Trump is by far the greater president. Jack, frankly, didn't do all that much save send us to the moon.
What has Trump done, other than promote hatred and divide our Nation and bring us down to an unprecedented scummy level? Seriously! :( I'd take JFK any day of the week and 10 times on Sunday, over Teflon Don.

Of course you would. Media made him the Democrats' demigod, and Camelot the equal of legendary Asgard. Regardless, his activities with pharmaceuticals and Marilyn is the thicker portfolio compared to his presidential accomplishments.

You do realize that as a rabid anti-Communist he wouldn't waste spit on modern-day Democrats.

I think Bobby would have made a better president.

Last edited:

REALLY?

Of course you would. Media made him the Democrats' demigod, and Camelot the equal of legendary Asgard. Regardless, his activities with pharmaceuticals and Marilyn is the thicker portfolio compared to his presidential accomplishments.

You do realize that as a rabid anti-Communist he wouldn't waste spit on modern-day Democrats.

You are just simply uninformed....

The civil rights act that Lyndon Johnson ended up passing...

The Bay of Pigs/ Cuban Missile Crisis handling

The Clean Air Act

The Space program making it to the Moon First

Started the Peace Corp

Equal Pay Act

Stopped the whole world from excessive nuclear testing above ground....

And much more in just a very short time, with bipartisan agreement on most all of it from Congress.

Plus he gave a huge tax cut to the highest tax bracket, which you all should love him for that.... ! :D

Trump's presidency is about putting down and ripping apart the very fabric of America and its previous president's accomplishments from Kennedy to Reagan and Obama and Bushes....

Trump's presidency is all about calling the press an enemy of the people and calling all Democrats evil and all about siding with Dictators that have their citizens murdered, and have their journalists murdered, and half brothers murdered....

Trump's rise comes from promoting HATRED and Division.

Trump doesn't deserve to have the opportunity to wash John F Kennedy's feet!

Seriously, Trump rules through hatred.... it's just awful in my book!

Trump has done nothing but tear down other President's, including Kennedy's accomplishments

REALLY?

Dang, so that's what my parents were doing all those years, bashing me?
If your parents acted like Trump towards you, then.... Lord have mercy...! You deserve a purple heart for surviving it!!!!!! :eek:

REALLY?

You are just simply uninformed....

The civil rights act that Lyndon Johnson ended up passing...

The Bay of Pigs/ Cuban Missile Crisis handling

The Clean Air Act

The Space program making it to the Moon First

Started the Peace Corp

Equal Pay Act

Stopped the whole world from excessive nuclear testing above ground....

And much more in just a very short time, with bipartisan agreement on most all of it from Congress.

Plus he gave a huge tax cut to the highest tax bracket, which you all should love him for that.... ! :D

Trump's presidency is about putting down and ripping apart the very fabric of America and its previous president's accomplishments from Kennedy to Reagan and Obama and Bushes....

Trump's presidency is all about calling the press an enemy of the people and calling all Democrats evil and all about siding with Dictators that have their citizens murdered, and have their journalists murdered, and half brothers murdered....

Trump's rise comes from promoting HATRED and Division.

Trump doesn't deserve to have the opportunity to wash John F Kennedy's feet!

Seriously, Trump rules through hatred.... it's just awful in my book!

Trump has done nothing but tear down other President's, including Kennedy's accomplishments

Oh puh-leeezzz ...

Right off the top, The Civil Rights Act passed because the Republican Everett Dirksen rammed it through with Republican votes. The Democrats tried to bury it, starting with Robert Byrd's failed 14 hour filibuster.

I grew up with all that stuff, dummy. The Bay of Pigs was Kennedy's greatest embarrassment, and it was Bobby who came up with the blockade for Cuba..

Trump comes across like he has high expectations of Americans...an attribute good people like and appreciate. Does that offend “some people”? I’m thinking “some people” are still used to that Kenyan who only expected that Americans breathe oxygen. He made our lowest grade feel like absolute winners whereas this administration makes our lowest grade feel like...well...our lowest grade. Your thoughts?

"They should have a citizenship"

- The sound of left exploding.

Forum List

Back