Should PS4 and Dark Web Sites Be Charged As Complicitors to the Attacks in Paris?

Should PS4 and Dark Web Sites Be Charged As Complicitors to the Attacks in Paris?
just wondering...

This is the same sort of reasoning that progs use to try and sue gun manufacturers for the criminal misuse of their products. It's equally asinine. Though I am sure the progs here won't agree with me.

Nice idea but almost impossible to do.

Conversation of planning might be for a game scenario and not a real world one. Games can be played by people speaking a number of languages around the world. Codes and abbreviations might be widely used. within games there are private rooms.

Dark web is virtually Impossible to trace or monitor.
Then there should be no dark web or other such things allowed to be accessed in America.... What did America do before all this tech began destroying her (America) and her children? Not against technology, but I am against unregulated & unrestricted technology that is easily used to do harm to Americans and America as well as other nations abroad.

Most people cannot access the dark web and the government cannot shut it down.
The government with Americans consent, should be able to shut down or adjust anything it wants if it makes this nation a better and safer nation for us all here.

Most people cannot access the dark web and the government cannot shut it down.
The government with Americans consent, should be able to shut down or adjust anything it wants if it makes this nation a better and safer nation for us all here.

Dark web does not work like that.
There are actually many legal uses of the dark web.

Not something that can legally or easily terminated. Neither the internet nor the dark web work like that.

So little understanding of the term "dark web". It's just websites not available to someone without authorization to access them. Every major company, government agency, police dept. etc. has them.
As for Playstation, it's just a piece of vary sophisticated tech. Have the ludites taken over?

Forum List

Back