Should PS4 and Dark Web Sites Be Charged As Complicitors to the Attacks in Paris?

"Dark websites" have been used much more by dissidents of oppressive governments to secretly pass along information than by terrorists. And PS4? Have you been eating paint chips? :dunno:
They use gaming sites apparently, for chat, maybe even some training I would guess.

I saw the potential for MMOs being used for illegal activities when they first became big, because it was a newer forum that the government probably hadn't focused on yet. Doesn't mean they should be held responsible for what people use their technology for.
Personal Responsibility, kiddos. That's what you always preach eh...

"Dark websites" have been used much more by dissidents of oppressive governments to secretly pass along information than by terrorists. And PS4? Have you been eating paint chips? :dunno:
They use gaming sites apparently, for chat, maybe even some training I would guess.

I saw the potential for MMOs being used for illegal activities when they first became big, because it was a newer forum that the government probably hadn't focused on yet. Doesn't mean they should be held responsible for what people use their technology for.

In fact…you should have to register your playstation with the government and get a license before you are allowed to own one…..so we know who has them…and before you play first person shooters you should be required to get a mental health evaluation…since all of the mass shooters in the U.S. played first person shooters…..

Maybe video games will/should have a retina and fingerprint recognition software installed in the future.
Is there a reason you are totally off the rails, or is that normal for you? The networks are monitored but there is too much data to watch in real time so they pull it up as needed. If you aren't on the radar they don't see it. What worries them is not the chatter, it's when it stops.

In fact…you should have to register your playstation with the government and get a license before you are allowed to own one…..so we know who has them…and before you play first person shooters you should be required to get a mental health evaluation…since all of the mass shooters in the U.S. played first person shooters…..
I would like to add not all first person shooter video game players have mental illness nor wish to kill anybody.

Maybe video games will/should have a retina and fingerprint recognition software installed in the future.
Is there a reason you are totally off the rails, or is that normal for you? The networks are monitored but there is too much data to watch in real time so they pull it up as needed. If you aren't on the radar they don't see it. What worries them is not the chatter, it's when it stops.

You should be fingerprinted before you are allowed to by a game system and have to undergo a background check for criminal activity…obviously…..

I would like to add not all first person shooter video game players have mental illness nor wish to kill anybody.

But according to our anti gun friends……that doesn't matter….any video game player is a potential killer and therefore needs to be licensed, his system needs to be registered and he needs to undergo a background check…….there is no right to play video games….

You should be fingerprinted before you are allowed to by a game system and have to undergo a background check for criminal activity…obviously…..
hmmm... I can't remember the last time I heard that a video console was used to crack open someone's skull. or die by a blow inflicted by one.

If the world keeps going the way it is, you'll get your wish. You panicked, and kissed what was left of freedom goodbye...

I sometimes play a free online shooting game called America's Army that has been funded by the U.S. Army, and used as a recruiting tool. Should the U.S. military charged as complicit if terrorists use that game for communication and "training"? :dunno:

But according to our anti gun friends……that doesn't matter….any video game player is a potential killer and therefore needs to be licensed, his system needs to be registered and he needs to undergo a background check…….there is no right to play video games….
All humans are potential killers, every last one of them.

I sometimes play a free online shooting game called America's Army that has been funded by the U.S. Army, and used as a recruiting tool. Should the U.S. military charged as complicit if terrorists use that game for communication and "training"? :dunno:
I would imagine they use it as well eh. After all, we trained bin Laden...

Thanks for proving my point. These companies created a game that is used by millions of non-violent people every day. The individual is personally responsible for how they use that technology. ;)

Is there any age limit or credit card number required to play?

Thanks for proving my point. These companies created a game that is used by millions of non-violent people every day. The individual is personally responsible for how they use that technology. ;)
That is correct. Now get the right-wingers to actually believe what they say.

I can't remember what the registration process was, but I'm sure they ask for your DOB when you sign up. Either way there is no way to verify users are using a real DOB. As far as credit card numbers, it's a free game, so no.

Either way there is no way to verify users are using a real DOB..
uh if you say so...

uh if you say so...

I have been using the internet since I was 13, and have registered on very many websites and games in that time. I'm sure many people on this very board can confirm that they never ask for proof of age. Did USMB ask you to show I.D. when you registered?

uh if you say so...

I have been using the internet since I was 13, and have registered on very many websites and games in that time. I'm sure many people on this very board can confirm that they never ask for proof of age. Did USMB ask you to show I.D. when you registered?
My reference was I guess a little shady. I have been hacked many many a time and unless you are a relatively unknown or have all your neighbors fooled(i.e. Belgium sleeper cells) than I guess you are quite the internet cloaker.

hmmm... I can't remember the last time I heard that a video console was used to crack open someone's skull. or die by a blow inflicted by one.

Well…the attacks in France with 128 people murdered were planned with them….apparently the video game lobby wants people murdered…right? And all of our home grown mass shooters played first person shooters…..so again, sony and microsoft want murder to happen…right?

Forum List

Back