Tear Down Pyramids?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyramids were created by slaves, to serve as an eternal relic and a tomb for the remains of their slave masters.

Should they be torn down?
Who told you the Pyramids were built by slaves?

Moses.
Moses was a Black man. He wouldnt lie to you like that.

And there it is....a Black Hebrew no wonder you hated the Catholic kid in DC
I'm not a Black Hebrew. I may have some in me but I am definitely mostly African.

You're a black liar boy. I asked you to prove Moses was black.......c'mon boi...
You didnt ask me to prove anything but I will. Why did god turn Moses hand white? Because he was Black.

Quote it Nig.
Job 30:30

" My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. "

Did Moses say that? What happens when you burn something? What color does it turn?
Starving doesnt burn you. You dont know what the quote is from? :)

Besides white people turn red not Black when they are sunburnt.

majvddDRvGN3mMVgfpqQrMnioCfbqiMMJKVgydnR4Xk.jpg

LOL, you're an ignorant black child.
So can you explain how being tan or white turns your skin Black when you starve? The only people who skin turns Black when starving are people that are already a chocolate brown color. Its called hyper pigmentation.

You seem to have a real problem with Scripture son.

Pyramids were created by slaves, to serve as an eternal relic and a tomb for the remains of their slave masters.

Moses.

I'm not a Black Hebrew. I may have some in me but I am definitely mostly African.

You're a black liar boy. I asked you to prove Moses was black.......c'mon boi...
You didnt ask me to prove anything but I will. Why did god turn Moses hand white? Because he was Black.

I'll save you the embarrassment. It turned it Leprous. You're a lying punk, we both know it.t. You're a lying
Leprosy isnt white. Try again.

(smile) You're too stupid to know when you're beaten. Take it up with scripture, that's what it says.
I have no problem with the scripture. It plainly shows that the Hebrews were Black. Doesnt make sense to turn a white persons hand white. You cant even tell the difference past 30 feet. It was supposed to be the most convincing of the two miracles he was told to show thousands of people.

Sure as long as you can define it. You can't. He wasn't "black" he was Hebrew, darker than white to be sure. I've been to Israel, you haven't. Hebrews aren't black.
You werent born when the Hebrews were Black. They were definitely Black. You notice that the Hebrews never fled to europe. They fled to Africa where they would blend in.

That's why Hitler and Stalin killed so many of them? Hebrews weren't/aren't black. I get it, you're ashamed of what you are God will not allow you to hide behind His people.
Hitler and Stalin killed white Jews which are not the same as the original Hebrews.

Moses.

Quote it Nig.

Did Moses say that? What happens when you burn something? What color does it turn?

So can you explain how being tan or white turns your skin Black when you starve? The only people who skin turns Black when starving are people that are already a chocolate brown color. Its called hyper pigmentation.

Youre evading my question. Why cant you answer it? :)

Moses.

I'll save you the embarrassment. It turned it Leprous. You're a lying punk, we both know it.t. You're a lying

(smile) You're too stupid to know when you're beaten. Take it up with scripture, that's what it says.
I have no problem with the scripture. It plainly shows that the Hebrews were Black. Doesnt make sense to turn a white persons hand white. You cant even tell the difference past 30 feet. It was supposed to be the most convincing of the two miracles he was told to show thousands of people.

Sure as long as you can define it. You can't. He wasn't "black" he was Hebrew, darker than white to be sure. I've been to Israel, you haven't. Hebrews aren't black.
You werent born when the Hebrews were Black. They were definitely Black. You notice that the Hebrews never fled to europe. They fled to Africa where they would blend in.

That's why Hitler and Stalin killed so many of them? Hebrews weren't/aren't black. I get it, you're ashamed of what you are God will not allow you to hide behind His people.
Hitler and Stalin killed white Jews which are not the same as the original Hebrews.

LOL, how convenient for you. I invited you to come and see me, are you?

White people should bomb the pyramids to rubble. The Egyptians have nothing to say about it. They were slave masters. 21st century Wokeness is all that matters.

Moses.

Quote it Nig.

I'm not avoiding anything. you don't get to define what Scripture says. You understand that, right?

Boats were used to bring slaves to this country, gotta burn them....all of them.

Moses.

You're saying my people evolved from being black? You just insulted yourself.
Yep. I dont feel insulted. Why would I be insulted over the facts?
Because you're saying my people (Jews) evolved and your people (Africans) did not. Hence I am evolved and you're primitive. I guess if being called primitive is not an insult, you're fine. Primitive.

Moses.

Quote it Nig.

I'm not avoiding anything. you don't get to define what Scripture says. You understand that, right?
I didnt define anything. I just asked you a question you seem to be doing your best to run from. :)

Moses.

Quote it Nig.

I didnt define anything. I just asked you a question you seem to be doing your best to run from. :)

You poor boi. Scripture said God turned Moses Hand Leprous White. You know that right? Tell me, is your point that God is bound by human interpretations?

Moses.

Quote it Nig.

" Then the LORD said, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, the skin was leprous --it had become as white as snow. "

Is God lying?

Moses.

You don't think my ancestors were original Hebrews?? How do you explain my relatives in Israel, who originally lived what used to be Iran? Puzzling indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back