Tear Down Pyramids?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyramids were created by slaves, to serve as an eternal relic and a tomb for the remains of their slave masters.

Should they be torn down?
Okay. I've touched on this in some other OP. Here are a couple of facts:
1. Based upon ancient Egyptian writings (yes, they actually had writings, which weren't of the pictorial type), the people who actually labored to build the slaves, were "paid" workers who were not only paid, but provided with places to stay and fed.
This penchant for referring to the workers as slaves, stems from some of the fictional writings in the Dead Sea Scrolls, which went on to become the Christians "Old Testament."
2. The character of Moses didn't flee Egypt with the Pharaoh and his army hot on his heals, then part the Red Sea and drown the Pharaoh and his army in the Red Sea when they tried to continue pursuing him.
Now you ask, how do we know this? Reason: The ancient Egyptian Scribes/Clerics, kept good records of their Pharaohs, including their deaths. No Pharaoh and his army drowned in the Red Sea. They also have no written evidence of ever pursuing a man called Moses, or that a Moses was taken in and made part of the Pharaoh's family as a baby. It's just a tale.
So, back to the Pyramids. First off, most of the stones involved in the Pyramids weigh tons. Any protesters would have to have massive construction equipment. They are in no condition to even compete with the hard workers of the ancient world. Second and more realistically, president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, considers himself an Egyptian first and a Muslim second. He has the backing of the military. And this is a nation that won't tolerate any destruction of its main economy, tourism. His troops won't use rubber bullets against foreign rioters and looters. They like the metallic type, won't hesitate to use them and wouldn't give a damn about people whining about dead foreign protesters.
So, by all means, give it a try. It'll reduce the protester numbers.

Pyramids were created by slaves, to serve as an eternal relic and a tomb for the remains of their slave masters.

Who told you the Pyramids were built by slaves?

The pyramids and the Sphinx are 14,000 years old. Modern Egyptologists would believe France was built by Kilroy in 1944
Show us the proof they are 14K years old. This should be interesting. The farther back one goes the Blacker the planet gets.

Moses.
Moses was a Black man. He wouldnt lie to you like that.

And there it is....a Black Hebrew no wonder you hated the Catholic kid in DC

Moses.

I'm not a Black Hebrew. I may have some in me but I am definitely mostly African.

Moses.

I'm not a Black Hebrew. I may have some in me but I am definitely mostly African.

(smile) Show us where Moses was "black"?

Articles I've read said it was both. Same with the WH.
But what happens to the pyramids ain't any of our business, is it?

Moses.

So you was kangs then.

Moses.

You're a black liar boy. I asked you to prove Moses was black.......c'mon boi...
You didnt ask me to prove anything but I will. Why did god turn Moses hand white? Because he was Black.

I'm wrong. Historians say Herodotus, an ancient Greek historian, started the rumor that slave labor built the pyramids. Yes, the farmers who were conscripted to work there for three month stints were forced to go and work there, but they weren't technically slaves. And they apparently went home to work their farms afterward.

A Google search says archeologists are convinced slave labor didn't build the pyramids. It was a huge work force of farmers, in three month stints. They were well fed and buried much more respectfully than slaves would have been.

There were slaves in Egypt--but the peasants lived such constricted lives that there wasn't much difference. Slaves were used in the work force, such as doing the cooking and washing for the workers of the pyramids. But they say the workers who built the pyramids, and even those cutting the giant stones used in their construction, were a highly skilled work force.

Moses.

You're a black liar boy. I asked you to prove Moses was black.......c'mon boi...
You didnt ask me to prove anything but I will. Why did god turn Moses hand white? Because he was Black.

I'll save you the embarrassment. It turned it Leprous. You're a lying punk, we both know it.

Moses.

I'll save you the embarrassment. It turned it Leprous. You're a lying punk, we both know it.
Leprosy isnt white. Try again.

1592183513935.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back