Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

You don’t present proof because you don’t have any. You just say shit, you lie and then you do these weak ass attacks to avoid backing up your words. That’s a bitch move. Have some self respect you're acting like a chump.
Goebbels says what? Lying bastard. YOU don't accept proof the disagrees with you communist lies. Bastard.

Goebbels says what? Lying bastard. YOU don't accept proof the disagrees with you communist lies. Bastard.
Who gives a shit what I accept or not?! If You make a claim and back up that claim then you win. You make a respectful argument.

But no… what you do is make a claim and then hide from backing it up because somebody else won’t accept your explanation?! That’s weak

That’s childish bullshit and only shows that you can’t back up your words

There’s 19 attempts to distract and weasel your way out of backing up your bullshit lies.

You made a claim. I have every right to ask you to back it up. You obviously can’t. You’re a liar and you just proved it.

You don’t present proof because you don’t have any. You just say shit, you lie and then you do these weak ass attacks to avoid backing up your words. That’s a bitch move. Have some self respect you're acting like a chump.
Fucktards like you never accept proof, go shove your head up an elephant's ass.

Point out where you've ever backed up something you asserted, assmunch.

I doubt you ever have, bitch.

Awww... tough guy. You will be exactly like the others. Whining and sobbing your way to prison.

We jailed J6 traitors. We jailed the idiots Proud Boys. We have indicted your orange loser 4 times. Think one more will be tough for us? :auiqs.jpg:
Sounds like you're a coward.

Fucktards like you never accept proof, go shove your head up an elephant's ass.

Point out where you've ever backed up something you asserted, assmunch.

I doubt you ever have, bitch.
I back up everything I say when asked which is why you can’t show an example of me not doing so.

In this case Miketx dumbass accused me of supporting the slaughter of Israel which is complete bullshit. That’s why he is trying so hard to weasel his way out of it. Why are you backing him up?

I back up everything I say when asked which is why you can’t show an example of me not doing so.

In this case Miketx dumbass accused me of supporting the slaughter of Israel which is complete bullshit. That’s why he is trying so hard to weasel his way out of it. Why are you backing him up?
You are a lying, media fed, piece of shit.

Cuz he's my broham. Fuck you!

Don't think I didn't bookmark that, but I ain't watchin' it right now.
I had it going on in the background. It was one of the best podcasts I have seen in months... . . I highly recommend it.

I don't usually post in the podcast pit, but after I finished it, that one got a thread. I was listening to it while we were doing this thread, finished it after these posts, and made a thread sometime ago.

Your broham is a lying piece of shit who can’t back up any of his BS claims.

Two peas in a pod?
Bullshit like this, assface. And I'd rather be us than you. :fu:

miketx is not a liar, but you are a squirmy worm.

Always trying some Alinsky tactics.

I dont need to. You can’t prove it you don’t even try you lose. Go to bed you suck at this
Fuck off, dipshit. You should accept proof, but you're not a normal human being.

So you won't, because you're a dipshit, and it's really not on us to break your conditioning.

Don't try to play like you're some kind of liberal looking for truth,

you're a leftist fucktard that rejects the truth no matter what.

Forum List

Back