Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

. . . and that is why "they," shall win in the end.

You don't think things like them giving us fondle slabs, electronic media, and twitter to purposely shorten folks attention span, so they no longer think deep and stop reading, was just a mistake do you?

The less and less folks that are deeply engaged in reading and deep discussions? All the better for those folks.

:113:

. . . well, I have done my job, folks are now aware it is there, it is current, and it is the latest.
There is a CHASM between the iNtErNeT and reality.
Society isn't faring well adjusting to this paradigm.

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

You really can’t recognize when you’re being trolled?! I guess that’s what makes it so fun. :biggrin:

Electing better leaders was her exact explanation provided in the video you posted. So since that video isn’t showing anything do you have a better example besides something from 60-70 years ago??
So, you admit that Ayers and his group wanted to hold captive millions of Americans, until they capulated…And if they refused? ”they‘d have to be eliminated”…

This country is so divided now, and many on university campuses are becoming radicalized, that I think it plausible that some think that’s what should happen.

Now you may not. But, it’s being discussed by what are supposedly serious journalists in the open, and it’s dangerous. And they aren’t talking about choosing better leaders either.

. . . and that is why "they," shall win in the end.

You don't think things like them giving us fondle slabs, electronic media, and twitter to purposely shorten folks attention span, so they no longer think deep and stop reading, was just a mistake do you?

The less and less folks that are deeply engaged in reading and deep discussions? All the better for those folks.

. . . well, I have done my job, folks are now aware it is there, it is current, and it is the latest.
Don't think I didn't bookmark that, but I ain't watchin' it right now.

I'd like to see you try that, and you would not be jailed. Neither would I.
You'd be lucky to be alive if you tried some shit like that.
If you know that, then why do you idiots ask stupid questions?

So, you admit that Ayers and his group wanted to hold captive millions of Americans, until they capulated…And if they refused? ”they‘d have to be eliminated”…
I have no clue what you’re talking about so no I don’t admit that. The whole thing sounds completely fabricated and insane.

You’re bringing up resistance groups against the draft and Vietnam war and trying to relate it to modern times. Come back to reality and talk about what’s happening now.

There is a CHASM between the iNtErNeT and reality.
Society isn't faring well adjusting to this paradigm.

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

Republicans no. MAGA, just let them go back to their retirement hellholes and Klan rallies.

Evey retarded Marxist revolution in the 20th century needed MASS MURDER to come to be, after FAILING miserably, of course.
Now we face a wave of neo-Bolshevik wanna bees hive minded subverted IDIOTS.
They cheer on the SLAUGHTER in Israel as they WISH they could do such here to their phantom menace MAGA patriotic Americans.

One way or another, this darkness got to give...
.:eusa_whistle:

Evey retarded Marxist revolution in the 20th century needed MASS MURDER to come to be, after FAILING miserably, of course.
Now we face a wave of neo-Bolshevik wanna bees hive minded subverted IDIOTS.
They cheer on the SLAUGHTER in Israel as they WISH they could do such here to their phantom menace MAGA patriotic Americans.

One way or another, this darkness got to give...
.:eusa_whistle:

But you support J6, right? That makes you a traitor and traitors like you need to be jailed.
Why would I support a bunch of fools vandalizing a government building? GD you idiots are stupid.

Forum List

Back