Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

Come jail me. You won't like it scumbag.
Awww... tough guy. You will be exactly like the others. Whining and sobbing your way to prison.

We jailed J6 traitors. We jailed the idiots Proud Boys. We have indicted your orange loser 4 times. Think one more will be tough for us? :auiqs.jpg:

Awww... tough guy. You will be exactly like the others. Whining and sobbing your way to prison.

We jailed J6 traitors. We jailed the idiots Proud Boys. We have indicted your orange loser 4 times. Think one more will be tough for us? :auiqs.jpg:
Prove it. Find me and come get me you two bit lying coward. You haven't jailed anyone you lying scum. Trump is not mine you lying pos. Find me asswipe, try it.

Evey retarded Marxist revolution in the 20th century needed MASS MURDER to come to be, after FAILING miserably, of course.
Now we face a wave of neo-Bolshevik wanna bees hive minded subverted IDIOTS.
They cheer on the SLAUGHTER in Israel as they WISH they could do such here to their phantom menace MAGA patriotic Americans.

One way or another, this darkness got to give...
.:eusa_whistle:
Who exactly has been cheering on the slaughter in Israel? Can you show an example or are you just full of shit?

Who exactly has been cheering on the slaughter in Israel? Can you show an example or are you just full of shit?
All marxists leftists are. Pro Palestine Pro Hamas demonstrations is many Western cities. What cave have you been living in? And of course you have these guys and the ANC,

All marxists leftists are. Pro Palestine Pro Hamas demonstrations is many Western cities. What cave have you been living in? And of course you have these guys and the ANC,

Wait a sec. The best example you can find is a minority party in South Africa?! Anything happening here in the US that you can point to? Something a little more relevant to our lives?

There’s another lie. Show an example or crawl back in your troll hole
No, scum, all you will do then is spew and lie more. Proven behavior, traitor. And you know it...

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

eeujdjdjdjjdjdjd.jpg

No, scum, all you will do then is spew and lie more. Proven behavior, traitor. And you know it...

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump
There’s 19 attempts to distract and weasel your way out of backing up your bullshit lies.

You made a claim. I have every right to ask you to back it up. You obviously can’t. You’re a liar and you just proved it.

There’s 19 attempts to distract and weasel your way out of backing up your bullshit lies.

You made a claim. I have every right to ask you to back it up. You obviously can’t. You’re a liar and you just proved it.
You pieces of shit don't accept proof. All you do is spin twist and lie. I will NEVER try prove anything to you traitor bastards.

You pieces of shit don't accept proof. All you do is spin twist and lie. I will NEVER try prove anything to you traitor bastards.
You don’t present proof because you don’t have any. You just say shit, you lie and then you do these weak ass attacks to avoid backing up your words. That’s a bitch move. Have some self respect you're acting like a chump.

Forum List

Back