Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

This silly little drama reminds me of the time the Democrats lost their shit over Trump's facetious "maybe the Russians can find Hillary's emails" taunt at that press conference.

Neither Trump's comments then, nor Hillary's comments here, were serious. But, of course, the wings have to go full drama queen over them.

Then they wonder why they have no credibility.

This silly little drama reminds me of the time the Democrats lost their shit over Trump's facetious "maybe the Russians can find Hillary's emails" taunt at that press conference.

Neither Trump's comments then, nor Hillary's comments here, were serious. But, of course, the wings have to go full drama queen over them.

Your thinly vailed double walk back excuses are pathetic. You assholes were SERIOUSLY claiming that Trump's "Russia, if you're listening..." joke was PROOF that he was a Russian asset tied to Putin.
You weren't kidding then, and you're full of shit NOW!
That's why YOU have NO CREDIBILITY at all.
Now like this post!
:rolleyes:

Your thinly vailed double walk back excuses are pathetic. You assholes were SERIOUSLY claiming that Trump's "Russia, if you're listening..." joke was PROOF that he was a Russian asset tied to Putin.
You weren't kidding then, and you're full of shit NOW!
That's why YOU have NO CREDIBILITY at all.
Now like this post!
:rolleyes:
You intimidate no one, drama queen. Sorry.

go cry about election fraud that never happened and cry that the judges were "paid off" and "in on the steal" just like a little pussy weakling.

You are judged by your actions not your words, you message board wanna be tough guy. You people are weaklings and pussies and you cry over everything and you are too weak to man the fuck up and admit Trump lost the election, like weak little babies. Your actions prove this. Your weak pathetic behavior proves this.
Not paid off, but knew overturning the fraudulent election would lead to a civil war, which you would have lost badly. You idiots would be trying to figure out which latrine to use while we laid waste to you! Now, my place in this country is diametrically opposing communists like yourself, no need for violent platitudes, just understand the situation, every pendulum swings both ways, when the morons in this country realize what has been done to them via build back better, it will swing wildly the other way. Heck we might actually as conservatives pull ourselves back across the middle line, and actually be right of center. As for you there is no hope you are to far up Biden's arse to be helped they have fully indoctrinated you!

Hey ass sucker. Try to think. It will only hurt for a while:

You’re the Nazi. Get it straight.

I didn’t chant “lock her up.”

I don’t have a fuhrer. You’re the Nazi.

Oh, and President Trump is never gonna spend a single moment in prison. I hate to burst your delusional bubble. (Nah. I actually enjoy it. 😂)
There’s a very good chance that Trump WILL get convicted.

Whether he gets actual jail or house arrest matters little

Right..... you keep telling yourselves that. 😄 Honestly though it sounds like the lot of you were just too pussy.
First you wouldn't know the first thing about honestly except that you honestly like to blow other men, secondly I have no desire to kill anyone, but saving the country makes one do extreme things. You people are evil personified, and will end up where you belong

There’s a very good chance that Trump WILL get convicted.

Whether he gets actual jail or house arrest matters little
Oh no, have no doubt, he will be convicted, and then appeal it and win, he has no chance against the globalist cabal who own the DNC, they are in a venue where he has no chance of a fair trial!

More than a fake independent!

First you wouldn't know the first thing about honestly except that you honestly like to blow other men,
How clueless are you that don't understand that this is literally your homo erotic fantasy. 😄
secondly I have no desire to kill anyone, but saving the country makes one do extreme things. You people are evil personified, and will end up where you belong
Then what happened you pussy? According to you we stole an election and you just laid down and took it. We're supposed to believe it's going to be any different with you next time? 😄

How clueless are you that don't understand that this is literally your homo erotic fantasy. 😄

Then what happened you pussy? According to you we stole an election and you just laid down and took it. We're supposed to believe it's going to be any different with you next time? 😄
There will be a reckoning!

Oh no, have no doubt, he will be convicted, and then appeal it and win, he has no chance against the globalist cabal who own the DNC, they are in a venue where he has no chance of a fair trial!
What makes you think the appellate court sent Supreme Court won't reject him like they rejected his election appeals? 😄

no
The problem with you libs is that you think we are trying to gain your approval....Hint: We are not.
body thinks that
We think you are total trash, and little weaklings who cry like pussies and play victim over everything. We think you are gullible sheep and easily manipulated suckas that will believe any lie you are told by your GOP and Fox News handlers.

Not paid off, but knew overturning the fraudulent election would lead to a civil war, which you would have lost badly. You idiots would be trying to figure out which latrine to use while we laid waste to you! Now, my place in this country is diametrically opposing communists like yourself, no need for violent platitudes, just understand the situation, every pendulum swings both ways, when the morons in this country realize what has been done to them via build back better, it will swing wildly the other way. Heck we might actually as conservatives pull ourselves back across the middle line, and actually be right of center. As for you there is no hope you are to far up Biden's arse to be helped they have fully indoctrinated you!
you people are pussies and weaklings. You weaklings cry and play victim over everything.
There is nothing remotely tough about a republican. There is nothing remotely impressive about the party of crying.
If there were a civil war you'd lose badly, what are you going to do cry on me? Get your tears on me? I'm really scared...

you people are pussies and weaklings. You weaklings cry and play victim over everything.
There is nothing remotely tough about a republican. There is nothing remotely impressive about the party of crying.
If there were a civil war you'd lose badly, what are you going to do cry on me? Get your tears on me? I'm really scared...
:aargh:

come and deprogram me and i'd beat you to a mother fucking pulp so bad ya wished your father never met your mudder you gender confused faggot

Forum List

Back