Should sexually insane men be allowed to use the little girl's bathroom?

hould sexually insane men be allowed to use the little girl's bathroom?

• Total voters
Should men who are insane enough to think and believe that they are women be allowed to use the same restroom that little girls do?

The New York Times believes this is a "highly charged debate!" That means there's SOMETHING to debate!
Understanding Transgender Access Laws
How do you propose enforcing your potty laws? Unless you want to fund a security force to examine people’s crotches before entering a bathroom, then you’re not serious at all about this issue.

Easy.....if they get caught ya castratem,oh wait,that may be exactly what they're looking for.

I voted yes. Let the victims pile up. Then, and just then, the Looney Progressives might get the error of their ways.

Should people who think they will fight the U.S. Military and its $600 Billion dollar budget be permitted to have guns. Talk about insane people.

Haha...I’m pretty sure we all know we use that as cover. We keep our guns so we can fuck up LefTards, wetbacks and your street beasts in St Louis, Baltimore and Chicago should we need to.

No. And I'll further clarify: No men or boys should use the girls' bathrooms.

Period.

End of Story.

Biology 101: XX Chromosome = Female and XY Chromosome = Male.

Bathroom Situation:

XX Chromosome = Female Bathroom and XY Chromosome = Male Bathroom.

God I'm glad that I don't have young children these days.
The unhinged left is truly a clear and present danger to them!!!

Period.

End of Story.

Bathroom Situation:

Do you propose that people need to have genetic testing prior to using a public bathroom?

Period.

End of Story.

Bathroom Situation:

Would you have a separate bathroom for people with Klinefelter Syndrome? They are XXY.

And people with Turner Syndrome (Xo - missing an X chromosome). Where would they go?

Should men who are insane enough to think and believe that they are women be allowed to use the same restroom that little girls do?

The New York Times believes this is a "highly charged debate!" That means there's SOMETHING to debate!

As some of you know, I am a conservative, not a Republican.

There are people born with gender confusion. They have the physical attributes of one sex but the mental and/or emotional attributes of the opposite sex. It would be a horrible thing to be in that position, but they aren’t evil people. If it were up to me, I would invoke the Americans with Disabilities Act with regard to these people. Provide them a suitable bathroom and live and let live. Another reason I’m not a Republican.

There was one state legislature many years ago that passed a law decreeing that pi=4.

So by law in that state, even to this day, the lawful circumference of a circle is four times its diameter, as every schoolchild is legally taught.

As some of you know, I am a conservative, not a Republican.

There are people born with gender confusion. They have the physical attributes of one sex but the mental and/or emotional attributes of the opposite sex. It would be a horrible thing to be in that position, but they aren’t evil people. If it were up to me, I would invoke the Americans with Disabilities Act with regard to these people. Provide them a suitable bathroom and live and let live. Another reason I’m not a Republican.

It would be too costly to put urinals in women's rooms by law.

Period.

End of Story.

Bathroom Situation:

Would you have a separate bathroom for people with Klinefelter Syndrome? They are XXY.

And people with Turner Syndrome (Xo - missing an X chromosome). Where would they go?

The nearest tree.

Obammy said yes.

harvey-weinstein-obama.jpg

How do you propose enforcing your potty laws? Unless you want to fund a security force to examine people’s crotches before entering a bathroom, then you’re not serious at all about this issue.

I know you'd do it for free sugar.

ManchelleBulge.jpg

can you please explain to me how you're going to keep them out?

no - they should not. now what? do we put up a sign or change the logo? write stern warnings on the doorways of the stalls?

I know you'd do it for free sugar.

View attachment 226317

Hopefully the 'Purple Gumby' never becomes President. It would have a dick and a phone!

can you please explain to me how you're going to keep them out?

no - they should not. now what? do we put up a sign or change the logo? write stern warnings on the doorways of the stalls?
Its a peculiar form of madness that gets folk upset over a non issue like this.

Forum List

Back