Should taxpayers fund AIDS drugs?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

Sorry, I thought that was self evidence, though I put COMMUNICABLE in bold type for those who were unable to understand my point.

Do you really want people to go untreated with communicable disease? Potentially passing on the disease to others, who might unwittingly pass it on to others, who might .... do you understand now?
No, I want them isolated if they have no control over their dicks. Infect someone and you go to prison for life.

Everyday you prove to be stupid, and that is a fact, not a personal attack. Have you suffered a major or a large number of head injuries?

Facts require objective proof. Your disagreement with someone else doesn't qualify as that. That makes your claim of his stupidity as a personal attack.

I admit to a bit of hyperbole, much like i equate you as a myopic callous conservative. Wait, that's not hyperbole, that is spot on!

Again, disagreement with how you want things done isn't proof.

Sorry, I thought that was self evidence, though I put COMMUNICABLE in bold type for those who were unable to understand my point.

Do you really want people to go untreated with communicable disease? Potentially passing on the disease to others, who might unwittingly pass it on to others, who might .... do you understand now?
No, I want them isolated if they have no control over their dicks. Infect someone and you go to prison for life.

Everyday you prove to be stupid, and that is a fact, not a personal attack. Have you suffered a major or a large number of head injuries?

Facts require objective proof. Your disagreement with someone else doesn't qualify as that. That makes your claim of his stupidity as a personal attack.

I admit to a bit of hyperbole, much like i equate you as a myopic callous conservative. Wait, that's not hyperbole, that is spot on!
"A bit of hyperbole". LOL

"A bit of hyperbole". LOL

He defines proof as "I said it" and considers support of that proof as saying "they're wrong".

only if kills the son of a bitch

So a child infected by a blood transfusion, or an infant born with AIDS, or a women raped by an infected person ought to be put to death. Wow, do you have prayer rug?

are you stupid ??? there's an easy way around it moron

I've only been called stupid or a moron by people like you. I did quite well in college and in my career and in life in general, & don't need to have a nom de plumb to prove I served during the Vietnam War.

You're the one who made the stupid comment (note I call the comment stupid, not you) though I don't understand the hate you have for those who may suffer from such a disease. Something in your past you might be ashamed of?

something in yours ??

only if kills the son of a bitch

So a child infected by a blood transfusion, or an infant born with AIDS, or a women raped by an infected person ought to be put to death. Wow, do you have prayer rug?

are you stupid ??? there's an easy way around it moron

I've only been called stupid or a moron by people like you. I did quite well in college and in my career and in life in general, & don't need to have a nom de plumb to prove I served during the Vietnam War.

You're the one who made the stupid comment (note I call the comment stupid, not you) though I don't understand the hate you have for those who may suffer from such a disease. Something in your past you might be ashamed of?

something in yours ??

Nope, But I don't hate others whose lifestyle doesn't impact mine or my familes. Feel free to post irrational emotions, hating and fearing people you don't know and never will is IMO pathological.

Including the babies?

The one with AIDS chose to have them.

Babies choose to be born HIV-positive?

The mother has it, too, otherwise it can't be passed along.

So the babies should die or the women should be forced to have abortions?

You pay for the drugs on their behalf.

So you create a bureaucracy to make a Naughty and Nice list. Maintaining that bureaucracy to judge each patient on a case by case basis will probably cost you more than just treating everyone who needs these now inexpensive medications.

At least you had the courage to weigh in on the question everyone else ducked. :)

Deflection fail. Cancer is natural. AIDs is natural. Death is natural.

You are as strange as Damaged Eagle. Just saying.

AIDS is not natural. One fag screwing another one in the ass is not natural.
Enough of that, all of you! A female friend of mine caught it in the early 90's from a boyfriend who had been a drug addict, and who KNEW he was positive but continued screwing whoever would have him, without using protection and without mentioning he was HIV positive. He was like a biological weapon. He should have been arrested or something. In Africa, where millions continue to die from it, it is not spread by "fags," as you so sweetly term them.

Maybe we had better stop paying for all drugs used to treat STD's--syphilis, gonorrhea (why do all these STD's have to be so hard to spell?), herpes...if sexual transmission is the issue. Serves 'em right, eh?

Enough of that, all of you! A female friend of mine caught it in the early 90's from a boyfriend who had been a drug addict, and who KNEW he was positive but continued screwing whoever would have him, without using protection and without mentioning he was HIV positive. He was like a biological weapon. He should have been arrested or something. In Africa, where millions continue to die from it, it is not spread by "fags," as you so sweetly term them.

Maybe we had better stop paying for all drugs used to treat STD's--syphilis, gonorrhea (why do all these STD's have to be so hard to spell?), herpes...if sexual transmission is the issue. Serves 'em right, eh?

If her boyfriend is not dead from it, he should be in jail. What he did is no different that using some other weapon.

Most of AIDS is spread by gay male sex. I posted the evidence earlier for unbelievers. That's not to say some can't go on to give it to females.

I had a girlfriend nurse once and there was a patient like that, he got numerous gals infected and he was dying at the hospital, costing a million to keep alive. The nurses all hated him, but did their job.

The point is that we ALL pay for that. I would have pulled the plug on the asshole in a heartbeat.

Most of AIDS is spread by gay male sex. I posted the evidence earlier for unbelievers. That's not to say some can't go on to give it to females.

I had a girlfriend nurse once and there was a patient like that, he got numerous gals infected and he was dying at the hospital, costing a million to keep alive. The nurses all hated him, but did their job.

The point is that we ALL pay for that. I would have pulled the plug on the asshole in a heartbeat.

Exactly. While there are those that aren't homosexual or drug users sharing needles that get it, it's predominant among those two groups.

Exactly. While there are those that aren't homosexual or drug users sharing needles that get it, it's predominant among those two groups.

Now days AIDs and HIV is the product of very poor decisions.

Now days AIDs and HIV is the product of very poor decisions.

The results of which bleeding hearts think the rest of us should be forced to pay.

Including the babies?

The one with AIDS chose to have them. Again, as I've said before, people make choices in life then expect others to foot the bill. Not anymore.

Would you advocate an abortion in this case?

probably for the woman to just slit her throat or jump off a cliff and end them both since neither is worthy of treatment of consideration...........................

so who is really the idiot? Does not seem as if any of this was thought through.

Oh no, that person sneezed, throw them in the pit to die, they must deserve it for something they did at some point in their life

I don't know why they don't just come out and say that every homosexual should be executed, along with every Muslim, every immigrant, and every black person.

Hate and ignorance seem to go hand in a hand
Most conservatives indeed illustrate this to be the case.

The one with AIDS chose to have them.

Babies choose to be born HIV-positive?

The mother has it, too, otherwise it can't be passed along.

So the babies should die or the women should be forced to have abortions?

You pay for the drugs on their behalf.

So you create a bureaucracy to make a Naughty and Nice list. Maintaining that bureaucracy to judge each patient on a case by case basis will probably cost you more than just treating everyone who needs these now inexpensive medications.

At least you had the courage to weigh in on the question everyone else ducked. :)

No need for one. If you want to fund such things, write a check. The government doesn't have to be involved. A list wouldn't be an issue because it wouldn't matter how they got it only that people who think someone else should pay for the drugs did it on their own.

Why do you want the government involved in everything?

The one with AIDS chose to have them. Again, as I've said before, people make choices in life then expect others to foot the bill. Not anymore.

Would you advocate an abortion in this case?

probably for the woman to just slit her throat or jump off a cliff and end them both since neither is worthy of treatment of consideration...........................

so who is really the idiot? Does not seem as if any of this was thought through.

Oh no, that person sneezed, throw them in the pit to die, they must deserve it for something they did at some point in their life

I don't know why they don't just come out and say that every homosexual should be executed, along with every Muslim, every immigrant, and every black person.

Hate and ignorance seem to go hand in a hand
Most conservatives indeed illustrate this to be the case.

I don't know why you won't simply do with your own money what you demand the rest of us be forced to do.

in the gay community...................
among drug users it is spread by needles
in the rest of the world it is spread by heterosexual sex

If we stopped treatment for STDs the whole far right political wing in America would be dying or dead in two years.

in the gay community...................
among drug users it is spread by needles
in the rest of the world it is spread by heterosexual sex

In the cases you call heterosexual sex, does that include a homo that has it having sex with someone of the opposite
If we stopped treatment for STDs the whole far right political wing in America would be dying or dead in two years.

If we counted on you bleeding hearts to provide for things you thought taxpayers should be forced to provide, it wouldn't take that long for all those you say you care about to die. The problem is you'd blame those not willing to fund what YOU thought they should be forced to fund for causing it.

Forum List

Back