Should the DOJ arrest Tucker Carlson?

This is a quote a great many need to follow.
1647293603879.png

What I like about Tucker is everything. Just his name, the way he dresses, his look is super triggering to leftists......especially the ugly people.

No. Tucker the Russian asset is protected by his American Constitution-provided (how ironic) freedom of speech. In my opinion, our most important right. Look what's happening in his beloved Russia right now for contrast. All we can do is point at this person as an example of how far this country has fallen, and how this orange stain in our history must be defeated. I'm hoping that will be enough.

GO BACK TO RED CHINA, COMMIE (Assuming you ain't already there).

What I like about Tucker is everything. Just his name, the way he dresses, his look is super triggering to leftists......especially the ugly people.
Oh, me too, me too, Mikey! Epstein was a sharp dresser too.

Big fan?

I'm not kissing Putin's ass. You & your buddies like Trump & his lackeys over at Fox are, mouth breather.
Poor baby. Deflection and not even addressing the post. Projecting homosexual tendencies. And anger issues. Seek professional help. If you can afford it. Continue sucking Xiden dick and cleaning his ass after he shits himself.

Exactly.

No. We have freedom of speech...even shit as fucked up and Unamerican as what Tuckems spews.

But Fox SHOULD fire the creep
Could you give us a video quote of what is upsetting you and the old hags on the View so much?

Poor baby. Deflection and not even addressing the post. Projecting homosexual tendencies. And anger issues. Seek professional help. If you can afford it. Continue sucking Xiden dick and cleaning his ass after he shits himself.
The subject was Carlson which I addressed, Skippy.

Is that what set you off, you poor thing?

I don't know about the last item you mentioned. Mr. Carlson has never been that antagonistic to Uglo-Americans at all

Tucker is free to voice whatever political view he wants

Why his sponsors pay to support those views is beyond me

Well the Left wing vacuous chamber that creates a loud sucking sound greater than that of Madonna on her prom night known as "The View" make another startling claim

No, it's not more claims that the Nazi oppression of the Jews was not based on racism, no, that is yesterday's laugh.

No, today they say Tucker Carlson should be arrested for being pro-Russion.

View attachment 615666

You just can't make this stuff up.
Vacuous twats should shut the fuck up.

no

Dancing with the Czar alum Carlson should be ashamed but it's not a criminal act to support our enemies and generally be a pig.

I do like how Hannity has been completely forgotten. LOL

Forum List

Back