Should the DOJ arrest Tucker Carlson?

Since when are people investigated because they don't toe the party line and have opinions that aren't shared by the President?

Is this America or is it North Korea-West?
its feeling more and more like the latter all the time.

Okay commie!
Are you aware of how much influence communist china has in the US?

it goes from corporate boardrooms such Government Motors, to our universities, to politicians bedrooms and more

china tells NBA and the NFL what they can ir cant say

but if you knew would you even care?

Anything to attack President Biden – no matter how beneficial to Putin and harmful to America.
I was wondering if it came to choosing between Biden and Putin which side they would go to

It is clear many Conservatives choose Putin

Anything to attack President Biden – no matter how beneficial to Putin and harmful to America.
As feeble and half hearted as biden has been I support his efforts so far

but he’s mostly too little and too late

NO he is just a flame thrower, say anything to keep them riled up & glued to the TV. Actual leave the studio & go out and gather investigative news is pretty much dead.

I was wondering if it came to choosing between Biden and Putin which side they would go to

It is clear many Conservatives choose Putin
26 of them on USMB alone. At least.

None that i am aware of

but I recall that obama and biden have been largely ignorant of the putin threat since 2012
Detached from reality, as always.

They piled on the sanctions. Then your orange little fellow tried to remove them.

No. Tucker the Russian asset is protected by his American Constitution-provided (how ironic) freedom of speech. In my opinion, our most important right. Look what's happening in his beloved Russia right now for contrast.

All we can do is point at this person as an example of how far this country has fallen, and how this orange stain in our history must be defeated.

I'm hoping that will be enough.
I'm pretty sure all Tucker needs to do is turn on Trump and they will leave him alone.

People should be looked at very closely if they seem to be acting as an unregistered foreign agent of an enemy power. Fox news personalities have a too close relationship with the worst of the GOP.
So you are saying the DOJ needs to investigate a any TV personality who has a relationship the GOP.

How Dimfascist of you.

I'm pretty sure all Tucker needs to do is turn on Trump and they will leave him alone.
He tried that. He turned on the Big Lie.

Sissyboi got much backlash.
So he started spreading the Big Lie again. Like a good little sheep.

Forum List

Back