Should the Duggar Family Sue the Oprah Winfrey Franchise?

What's this all about? What would you suggest?

• It's a political hit. Duggars sue.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • It's a simple revelation. It's fair to use someone's juvenile record to expose and destroy them.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • It's a random revelation. Not sure if the Duggars should sue or not.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It's a random revelation. But the Duggars should sue anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am a woman, moron. Making women feel "ashamed" of their bodies is rotten. We don't have anything to be ashamed of. If men cannot control themselves, then that is on THEM. Also, women should be able to wear PANTS.
Teaching your daughters not to be sluts is a good thing to bad you can't understand that .

Teaching my daughters that only assholes call women sluts is a very good thing.

Women need to know how to avoid assholes like you and Stevie the Racist/Misogynist/Antisemite like they learn to avoid stepping out in front of oncoming traffic.
if a woman is a slut then they are a slut... You not saying it doesn't make it less true....

Do me a favor- wear a shirt that says that- just to alert women as to your point of view. Then it will just be a good example of Darwin's law if any woman is stupid enough to have anything to do with you.

Women need to know how to avoid assholes like you and Stevie the Racist/Misogynist/Antisemite like they learn to avoid stepping out in front of oncoming traffic
Hey bitch I am married and my wife agrees with me. We teach our daughter to have respect of herself and her body and to not be a slut. We also teach her that sex isn't everything. To bad sluts seem to think it is.

And if YOUR daughter was one of his victims ...?

What has people angry with the Duggars and especially Josh, is that he has publicly opposed gay marriage on the grounds that gays molest children. First off the incidents of gays molesting children are very rare, but Josh, who really did molest children, says all gays molest children.

So he lied then and he lied now. The Bible says that only those among you who are without sin should cast the first stone. Josh should have kept his mouth shut other than to apologize to all of the gay men and women who have never molested a child and would never think of doing so.
This is the true agenda of the progressive attack machine....Twist it all on to making homosexual marriage seem normal...Not everything is about homosexuals you egotistical freaks

Josh is the one who attacks gays. You reap what you sow. Josh has been sowing seeds of hate against gays and gay marriage on the grounds that children are in danger of being molested by gays.

Now that Josh and his family have admitted to lying about Josh's history of molesting little girls, he needs to admit to slandering gay people by claiming that they molest children.

It's not about gays, it's about seeking forgiveness from ALL of the people you have wronged. Josh and his bigot family have wronged gays.

Teaching your daughters not to be sluts is a good thing to bad you can't understand that .

Women need to know how to avoid assholes like you and Stevie the Racist/Misogynist/Antisemite like they learn to avoid stepping out in front of oncoming traffic.
if a woman is a slut then they are a slut... You not saying it doesn't make it less true....

Do me a favor- wear a shirt that says that- just to alert women as to your point of view. Then it will just be a good example of Darwin's law if any woman is stupid enough to have anything to do with you.

Women need to know how to avoid assholes like you and Stevie the Racist/Misogynist/Antisemite like they learn to avoid stepping out in front of oncoming traffic
Hey bitch I am married and my wife agrees with me. We teach our daughter to have respect of herself and her body and to not be a slut. We also teach her that sex isn't everything. To bad sluts seem to think it is.

And if YOUR daughter was one of his victims ...?
she isn't. Besides when have I defended him?

What has people angry with the Duggars and especially Josh, is that he has publicly opposed gay marriage on the grounds that gays molest children. First off the incidents of gays molesting children are very rare, but Josh, who really did molest children, says all gays molest children.

So he lied then and he lied now. The Bible says that only those among you who are without sin should cast the first stone. Josh should have kept his mouth shut other than to apologize to all of the gay men and women who have never molested a child and would never think of doing so.
This is the true agenda of the progressive attack machine....Twist it all on to making homosexual marriage seem normal...Not everything is about homosexuals you egotistical freaks

Josh is the one who attacks gays. You reap what you sow. Josh has been sowing seeds of hate against gays and gay marriage on the grounds that children are in danger of being molested by gays.

Now that Josh and his family have admitted to lying about Josh's history of molesting little girls, he needs to admit to slandering gay people by claiming that they molest children.

It's not about gays, it's about seeking forgiveness from ALL of the people you have wronged. Josh and his bigot family have wronged gays.
When are you going to get it through your bigoted head that not agreeing with your sex choice is not attacking you....Please grow up

Correction: "In Touch" appears to have outed the boy's juvenile record. So apply all the questions and responses thusly. Moderator can/should change the title etc to reflect who is responsible.

A stunning and very alarming report has emerged involving the Duggar family.

According to a recently uncovered police report,
Josh Duggar, one of the many stars of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting, allegedly molested five girls — some of whom, were reportedly his sisters — starting in 2002. He was around 14 at the time...
So a 14 year old, a minor, was experimenting sexually with other minors around his age. And the father went to the police with the information and put his son through that and counselling too. Family ashamed, hesitant as to what to do/how to handle this boy's surging hormones and the girls who engaged with him too.. What a shocker. Newsflash, 14 year old boy can't control himself, gets in trouble with father/police. Has to go to counseling.

This is a smear story, of course. One wonders who it was who dug into the boy's juvenile record. Aren't those supposed to be sealed? I wonder who could be behind dethroning someone fighting for traditional marriage?

This will destroy the otherwise wholesome show "19 Kids and Counting" in more than just killing it on TLC, it will sully Christianity forever in the minds of millions of viewers. And this of course was the ultimate goal.

Christians aren't perfect people. In fact, they come to the church and cling to it because they know precisely that they aren't perfect and wish to improve their lives day by day under the watchful eye of God. You might have heard sermons referring to everyone as "a sinner"? That's because that's the premise that the entire religion works off of.

Meanwhile yesterday was "Harvey Milk Day" in California where millions of school kids were forced to idolize a serial pervert who, aging into his 40s, was preying on young teen boys on drugs, runaways, one after the other in a fixed and untreated, unapologetic, even boastful sexuality that's celebrated by LGBTs (the wolf pack almost certainly behind the Oprah franchise that exposed Josh Duggar) "across the nation and the world"..

If I was the family, I'd sue the Oprah Winfrey enterprise that "broke the story" for destroying Josh Duggar's reputation for what he did and was punished for/put into rehabilitation for when he was a juvenile. I wonder what Oprah did as a juvenile and how would she react if it was used to completely destroy her financial enterprise?

This is a hit while the US Supreme Court deliberates the gay marriage question IMHO. As if two wrongs make a right. Or some orchestrated "logic" to "deduce" that if any Christian has sinned in their past, that automatically makes their religion ruined by association. You cannot become a Christian unless you are a sinner. It's the direction they want to head, not the achieved goal that matters. The direction the LGBT cult wants people to head is "why bother? Just do what feels good at the time no matter what". I'm sure they'd make excellent institutionally-blessed "parents".. Much better to place a child in a family that would never turn them into police for sexual experimentation than one who would..

Interesting how all this was spurred on. Read this (it's almost always an anonymous source when this stuff happens...particularly troubling when it comes to exposing people from a juvenile record):

At some point after Josh admitted the sexual abuse to his family, the police report states, a family friend apparently wrote a letter detailing the entire scandal, the family’s involvement, and the alleged victims. That letter was folded up and placed in a book, which was eventually loaned to a member of the Duggars’ church, who discovered the letter inside.

2006: A source only identified as “a 61-year-old woman” emails Harpo Studios ahead of the family’s scheduled appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show and “warns” producers about Josh’s alleged sexual misconduct. From inTouch: Josh Duggar Accused of Molesting Several Sisters as a Teen Reports

So if I wanted to completely defame a juvenile (or use the juvenile record of a person to defame them as an adult) all I'd have to do is write to the Oprah Winfrey Show anonymously and "warn" them about alleged misconduct of the target (while he was 14 years old) and that's it: destruction complete!

Yep, I think she'd be suing ASAP. What would you do if it was your son? Or you as a 14 year old?
Correction: "In Touch" appears to have outed the boy's juvenile record. So apply all the questions and responses thusly. Moderator can/should change the title etc to reflect who is responsible.

Josh Duggar, one of the many stars of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting, allegedly molested five girls — some of whom, were reportedly his sisters — starting in 2002. He was around 14 at the time...
So a 14 year old, a minor, was experimenting sexually with other minors around his age. And the father went to the police with the information and put his son through that and counselling too. Family ashamed, hesitant as to what to do/how to handle this boy's surging hormones and the girls who engaged with him too.. What a shocker. Newsflash, 14 year old boy can't control himself, gets in trouble with father/police. Has to go to counseling.

This is a smear story, of course. One wonders who it was who dug into the boy's juvenile record. Aren't those supposed to be sealed? I wonder who could be behind dethroning someone fighting for traditional marriage?

This will destroy the otherwise wholesome show "19 Kids and Counting" in more than just killing it on TLC, it will sully Christianity forever in the minds of millions of viewers. And this of course was the ultimate goal.

Christians aren't perfect people. In fact, they come to the church and cling to it because they know precisely that they aren't perfect and wish to improve their lives day by day under the watchful eye of God. You might have heard sermons referring to everyone as "a sinner"? That's because that's the premise that the entire religion works off of.

Meanwhile yesterday was "Harvey Milk Day" in California where millions of school kids were forced to idolize a serial pervert who, aging into his 40s, was preying on young teen boys on drugs, runaways, one after the other in a fixed and untreated, unapologetic, even boastful sexuality that's celebrated by LGBTs (the wolf pack almost certainly behind the Oprah franchise that exposed Josh Duggar) "across the nation and the world"..

If I was the family, I'd sue the Oprah Winfrey enterprise that "broke the story" for destroying Josh Duggar's reputation for what he did and was punished for/put into rehabilitation for when he was a juvenile. I wonder what Oprah did as a juvenile and how would she react if it was used to completely destroy her financial enterprise?

This is a hit while the US Supreme Court deliberates the gay marriage question IMHO. As if two wrongs make a right. Or some orchestrated "logic" to "deduce" that if any Christian has sinned in their past, that automatically makes their religion ruined by association. You cannot become a Christian unless you are a sinner. It's the direction they want to head, not the achieved goal that matters. The direction the LGBT cult wants people to head is "why bother? Just do what feels good at the time no matter what". I'm sure they'd make excellent institutionally-blessed "parents".. Much better to place a child in a family that would never turn them into police for sexual experimentation than one who would..

Interesting how all this was spurred on. Read this (it's almost always an anonymous source when this stuff happens...particularly troubling when it comes to exposing people from a juvenile record):

At some point after Josh admitted the sexual abuse to his family, the police report states, a family friend apparently wrote a letter detailing the entire scandal, the family’s involvement, and the alleged victims. That letter was folded up and placed in a book, which was eventually loaned to a member of the Duggars’ church, who discovered the letter inside.

2006: A source only identified as “a 61-year-old woman” emails Harpo Studios ahead of the family’s scheduled appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show and “warns” producers about Josh’s alleged sexual misconduct. From inTouch: Josh Duggar Accused of Molesting Several Sisters as a Teen Reports

So if I wanted to completely defame a juvenile (or use the juvenile record of a person to defame them as an adult) all I'd have to do is write to the Oprah Winfrey Show anonymously and "warn" them about alleged misconduct of the target (while he was 14 years old) and that's it: destruction complete!

Yep, I think she'd be suing ASAP. What would you do if it was your son? Or you as a 14 year old?

Leave it to you to try to excuse it.

Lilah, would you please watch this short video clip and tell me what message you get from it? Thank you in advance for viewing.

Forgiveness is sometimes difficult if not impossible to offer.
A mother or father of a baby who has been raped, should not have to offer up their forgiveness to the rapist.
Are you able to understand that?

What I understand is that with God all things are possible. You will either receive that truth or reject it, Lilah. I cannot make you believe it. All I can do is offer you the truth. It's up to you to what you will do with it.
Jeri, I know you are trying so hard. Let it go, and let the Lord work His Will.

[
Josh Duggar repented. If God has forgiven a person of their past sins who are you to remind them of it?

You have not right to do it and neither does Oprah Winfrey. That is the bottom line here.

Christians can choose to forgive persons of their past sins.

But no one is obligated to do so just because a person says that they have repented.

Lots of people in prison who have 'repented'.....we don't let them out simply because they claim to be right with Jesus.
You always want to make those Christians pay dont you???? You are a bigoted asshole.

Since I was responding to the Christian who was telling us how Christians should forgive- no.

But thank you for the opinion of the misogynist asshole community.
calling yourself one means shit when you don't act like one.
Than, are you acting like a Christian. I Cor 13: 1-13. You are not living it.

Just so.

My sincere regrets to your wife and daughter.

I am sorry but what ever gave you the idea that sluts are only women????? What a arrogant asshole you are.

What gave me the idea that sluts are only women?

The dictionary.

Your lack of vocabulary is not my problem

Dictionary
slut
noun \ˈslət\
Definition of SLUT
chiefly British : a slovenly woman
a : a promiscuous woman; especially : prostitute

The only person who would call a woman a slut is an arrogant pig- whom women should avoid like the plague carrier he is.

Jeremiah, last time I am explaining this to you any more requests for a source will be ignored, unwanted touching of anyone let alone your 4 year old sister is indeed rape, if you would like I can link you to a legal definition of rape?

Can you give me the link for the legal definition which says fondling is rape? I need to see that. Thank you.
rape legal definition of rape happy to help you sir
Sorry but thats forced intercourse. Nothing in it defines touching as rape. Touching is the key word. Lena Dunham admitted to forcing her 6 year old sisters vagina open. That's intrusion as indicated in your link.
I'm tired of trying to explain it to Jeremiah but I will give you a shot, there is no difference between forced sexual touching of a 4 year old and rape, if you need a law to explain that to you than please stay home
The key word is 'Forced'. Where's the proof? What if the girls let him touch them.
There it is!!!!!!

I am a woman, moron. Making women feel "ashamed" of their bodies is rotten. We don't have anything to be ashamed of. If men cannot control themselves, then that is on THEM. Also, women should be able to wear PANTS.

Wearing pants doesn't make one a "slut." Neither does wearing sexy clothing. I guess you don't know what a "slut" is. Or maybe you do. Without them, you would still be a virgin, I'm sure. [emoji38]
Omg grow the fuck up. They wear dresses get over it. Not everyone has penis envy like you

Oh, so wearing pants means one has penis envy? :confused-84: Is that what you think of women who wear pants? That they are envious of your penis or something? What century do you live in anyway? Get with the times! This is the year 2015. We don't oppress women anymore here in America!
No I think hate filled bitches like you have penis envy .
What exactly is to envy about a penis? Explain that.

Jeremiah, last time I am explaining this to you any more requests for a source will be ignored, unwanted touching of anyone let alone your 4 year old sister is indeed rape, if you would like I can link you to a legal definition of rape?

Can you give me the link for the legal definition which says fondling is rape? I need to see that. Thank you.
rape legal definition of rape happy to help you sir
Sorry but thats forced intercourse. Nothing in it defines touching as rape. Touching is the key word. Lena Dunham admitted to forcing her 6 year old sisters vagina open. That's intrusion as indicated in your link.
I'm tired of trying to explain it to Jeremiah but I will give you a shot, there is no difference between forced sexual touching of a 4 year old and rape, if you need a law to explain that to you than please stay home
The key word is 'Forced'. Where's the proof? What if the girls let him touch them.

Inbred, trailer trash, cracker, @Steve_McGarret is against consenting adult sex but believes 4-5 year olds consented.

Slime. Steve, you are SLIME.

Wearing pants doesn't make one a "slut." Neither does wearing sexy clothing. I guess you don't know what a "slut" is. Or maybe you do. Without them, you would still be a virgin, I'm sure. [emoji38]
Omg grow the fuck up. They wear dresses get over it. Not everyone has penis envy like you

Oh, so wearing pants means one has penis envy? :confused-84: Is that what you think of women who wear pants? That they are envious of your penis or something? What century do you live in anyway? Get with the times! This is the year 2015. We don't oppress women anymore here in America!

He's talking about himself.

Well I can't show you mine......oh wait- I thought you said admire......never mind.....

Stop the troll flame and address the OP please. The Duggar family has far greater problems that filing a non-starter suit against Oprah. She will end up with the family franchise before its over.

My sincere regrets to your wife and daughter.

I am sorry but what ever gave you the idea that sluts are only women????? What a arrogant asshole you are.

What gave me the idea that sluts are only women?

The dictionary.

Your lack of vocabulary is not my problem

Dictionary
slut
noun \ˈslət\
Definition of SLUT
chiefly British : a slovenly woman
a : a promiscuous woman; especially : prostitute

The only person who would call a woman a slut is an arrogant pig- whom women should avoid like the plague carrier he is.
That needs updated

We know you spend your days trying to hide yours petey

Stop the troll flame and address the OP please. The Duggar family has far greater problems that filing a non-starter suit against Oprah. She will end up with the family franchise before its over.
No one cares what a liar like you says fakey

No grounds for a suit. The allegations are true, not false, so no defamation/libel occured. And for the same reason a newspaper isn't prosecutable for disclosing classified documents, nothing Oprah may have disclosed exposes her to such prosecution either.

Forum List

Back