Should the federal government reimburse stock owner

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Now that bump fire stocks are banned should the goverment pay for the stocks that are turned in .

I offered anyone that bought bump-stocks from me 100% refund since they announced the ban, Not one single taker yet. Lol
I wouldn’t trust the government, they are not going to follow through on anything they say...

Are the Democrats going to go house to house in America to seize bump stocks?

Just curious...

• Banned
I offered anyone that bought bump-stocks from me 100% refund since they announced the ban, Not one single taker yet. Lol
I wouldn’t trust the government, they are not going to follow through on anything they say...
your a good man

If the dummies who bought these things can afford to waste ammo like that they can absorb the loss.

Now that bump fire stocks are banned should the goverment pay for the stocks that are turned in .

How would "the government" pay for them given that it has no money of its own?

Your question should be "should other TAX PAYERS pay for the stocks that are turned in" … to which I say, FUCK no, I'm sorry that the authoritarian dickweeds are taking your bump stock away but that doesn't mean I should reimburse you for your loss.

The solution is to stop electing authoritarian dickweeds that take your stuff away because they don't like the fact that you have that stuff.

Forum List

Back