🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

[
You're just too insane for words. The Davidians doused that compound with fuel and the Davidians started fires around the compound to burn it down to the ground. The Davidians killed themselves.

Mass suicide is rare but mass suicide by flame is unheard of. It's impossible to find 80 people who choose to die in such a horrible way.

[
You're just too insane for words. The Davidians doused that compound with fuel and the Davidians started fires around the compound to burn it down to the ground. The Davidians killed themselves.

Mass suicide is rare but mass suicide by flame is unheard of. It's impossible to find 80 people who choose to die in such a horrible way.
Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it's unheard of....

Mbarara, Uganda, 2000 ... 235 members of a cult commit mass suicide by fire

St. Casimir, Quebec, 1997 ... 5 members of the Solar Temple cult commit a mass suicide by fire.

Cheiry, Switzerland, 1994 ... 48 members of the Solar Temple cult commit mass suicide by fire.

Grenoble, France, 1995 ... 16 members of the Solar Temple cult commit mass suicide by fire.

Such mass suicides go as far back as ancient times as the folks in Masada chose suicide by fire after the Romans breached their fortress.

For the 3rd time ... how much longer do you think the authorities should have waited until the Davidians decided to give themselves up?
The only rational answer to that question is -- as long as it takes!

To begin with, the raid was absolutely unnecessary. The warrant was issued on the basis of false and erroneous information. No evidence has ever been produced to affirm any of the charges made against David Koresh or any of the Davidians. No one was ever harmed by the Davidians. So what was the urgent need to bend the Davidians to the federal government's will?

Having cause to believe Koresh was insane, and that his followers were capable of mass suicide, how does one justify risking the very likely potential of killing 21 helpless children? What for?

There is a point at which the compelling need to assert authority reaches the level of manifest psychopathology. And there is no question that the Waco Massacre is a clear example of government minions having reached that level.

:badgrin:
Your retarded non-sequitur aside, the religious nut Davidians torched themselves. Deal with it. Hell, even the video you posted acknowledges that, even if you are too stoopid to do so yourself. :mm::mm::mm:

And that has WHAT to do with the FBI KILLING all those people, shit for brains? After sitting on them for 51 days, they decided it was time to KILL THEM.... What would another few months matter at that time to have these children still alive! You're another scumbag that only cares about YOUR SUBVERSIVE ideology! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Your idiocy is the equivalent of blaming the police for the death of an armed assailant who shoots himself after being surrounded by police as they move in to arrest him. :cuckoo:

No, they didn't kill themselves, the FBI killed them, and the evidence investigated by UNBIASED sources, as the video's show, prove it....You simply are a drooling Democratic shill, that tries to use propaganda against ANYTHING the Democrats perpetrate! You actually think that all those people would stand there and burn to death? You are truly an asshole...It's one thing to drink poison, and NOT be able to escape from it, it's another to start to burn and have the fortitude to stand there and become engulfed in flame....ESPECIALLY CHILDREN, you dumb bastard. You know NOTHING about how people react to fire. :cuckoo::badgrin::eusa_clap:

[

St. Casimir, Quebec, 1997 ... 5 members of the Solar Temple cult commit a mass suicide by fire.

Cheiry, Switzerland, 1994 ... 48 members of the Solar Temple cult commit mass suicide by fire.

Grenoble, France, 1995 ... 16 members of the Solar Temple cult commit mass suicide by fire.

Such mass suicides go as far back as ancient times as the folks in Masada chose suicide by fire after the Romans breached their fortress.

The SUPPOSED only case of a number such as the 80 at Waco, is the one in Nigeria, where dimwitted people, such as yourself, were easily led into suicide. These people were not true believers, from what I have read, only the male, and some female members actually looked on to their leader as a messiah!

For the 3rd time ... how much longer do you think the authorities should have waited until the Davidians decided to give themselves up?
The only rational answer to that question is -- as long as it takes!

To begin with, the raid was absolutely unnecessary. The warrant was issued on the basis of false and erroneous information. No evidence has ever been produced to affirm any of the charges made against David Koresh or any of the Davidians. No one was ever harmed by the Davidians. So what was the urgent need to bend the Davidians to the federal government's will?

Having cause to believe Koresh was insane, and that his followers were capable of mass suicide, how does one justify risking the very likely potential of killing 21 helpless children? What for?

There is a point at which the compelling need to assert authority reaches the level of manifest psychopathology. And there is no question that the Waco Massacre is a clear example of government minions having reached that level.
Wrong answer. It's not a function of law enforcement to allow people under arrest to "wait as long as it takes" (i.e., as long as they want) to be apprehended. Had they " waited as long as it takes," law enforcement would still be waiting for them to come out. 51 days was more than generous; and provided ample opportunity for the Davidians to vacate the compound peacefully. They chose to remain there indefinitely in defiance of the law and then to take their own lives, including the lives of their own children, when the law moved in to drive them out.

And that has WHAT to do with the FBI KILLING all those people, shit for brains? After sitting on them for 51 days, they decided it was time to KILL THEM.... What would another few months matter at that time to have these children still alive! You're another scumbag that only cares about YOUR SUBVERSIVE ideology! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Your idiocy is the equivalent of blaming the police for the death of an armed assailant who shoots himself after being surrounded by police as they move in to arrest him. :cuckoo:

No, they didn't kill themselves, the FBI killed them, and the evidence investigated by UNBIASED sources, as the video's show, prove it....You simply are a drooling Democratic shill, that tries to use propaganda against ANYTHING the Democrats perpetrate! You actually think that all those people would stand there and burn to death? You are truly an asshole...It's one thing to drink poison, and NOT be able to escape from it, it's another to start to burn and have the fortitude to stand there and become engulfed in flame....ESPECIALLY CHILDREN, you dumb bastard. You know NOTHING about how people react to fire. :cuckoo::badgrin::eusa_clap:
This is testament to how nutty you are ... the very same source you claim proves the FBI killed them is actually a video where it's revealed that Davidians themselves started fires in the compound. :eusa_doh:

The SUPPOSED only case of a number such as the 80 at Waco, is the one in Nigeria, where dimwitted people, such as yourself, were easily led into suicide. These people were not true believers, from what I have read, only the male, and some female members actually looked on to their leader as a messiah!
Should I care that you ignore the rest? :eusa_whistle:

This is testament to how nutty you are ... the very same source you claim proves the FBI killed them is actually a video where it's revealed that Davidians themselves started fires in the compound. :eusa_doh:

No, it doesn't! At the 30 min. mark it explains how the gas pumped in by the FBI was responsible for the fire! How MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO MENTION THIS ASSWIPE? :badgrin::badgrin::cuckoo:

DID YOU LOOK UP AND SEE WHO THE PEOPLE WERE, AND THEIR MENTAL AFFILIATION TO THEIR LEADER? Didn't think so! :doubt:

Here is some more information for those who actually care.

I have absolutely no doubt that the ATF fired first, maybe they shot the dogs but I truly believe they wanted a fight.

THE ATF SHOT FIRST

https://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/pearl/www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/waco.html

How do they get away with hiding evidence? Why hide evidence? They have 1/2 of the front door but not the other? Really?

Branch Davidians' Missing Front Door Becomes Trial Issue

Branch Davidians' Missing Front Door Becomes Trial Issue | News OK

Wrong answer. It's not a function of law enforcement to allow people under arrest to "wait as long as it takes" (i.e., as long as they want) to be apprehended. Had they " waited as long as it takes," law enforcement would still be waiting for them to come out. 51 days was more than generous; and provided ample opportunity for the Davidians to vacate the compound peacefully. They chose to remain there indefinitely in defiance of the law and then to take their own lives, including the lives of their own children, when the law moved in to drive them out.
There is far more at issue here than the role of "law enforcement," which seems to hold a special place in your value system.

This was not an ordinary situation. The safety of 21 helpless children, some just tots, was at issue. If you do not regard that as having primary importance the most I can say is it's your problem. I don't have to live with you. You do.

I do have the impression you are a member of law enforcement at some level, which adds to the explanation of why that job category leads in examples of suicide, alcoholism, and divorce. But, whatever the reason, there is no point in laboring an issue which you obviously (and sadly) lack the capacity to comprehend.

Some day you might come to realize why that's a serious problem.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdM]Waco "The Footage" - YouTube[/ame]

No, it doesn't! At the 30 min. mark it explains how the gas pumped in by the FBI was responsible for the fire! How MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO MENTION THIS ASSWIPE? :badgrin::badgrin::cuckoo:
I don't care how many times you say that since I quoted him verbatim stating that Branch Davidians started fires. He did say it was his contention that the first fire was started by a Davidian firing an AK-47 at law enforcement but other independent fires were started intentionally by the Davidians themselves. He said so. Who knows why you mentally block that out? :dunno:

Last edited:

I don't care how many times you say that since I quoted him verbatim stating that Branch Davidians started fires. He did say it was his contention that the first fire was started by a Davidian firing an AK-47 at law enforcement but other independent fires were started intentionally by the Davidians themselves. He said so. Who knows why you mentally block that out? :dunno:

Once the back bedroom went up in fire from the highly combustible gas pumped into the whole compound, it was easy to spread to stashes of flammables that were there. Sorry, common sense, and your low IQ has caused you to lose objectivity on this subject! People RARELY commit suicide by fire....it hurts way more than being shot, poison, pills, or hanging! So all 80 decided to kill themselves by the most horrific way they could?....You're a typical delusional, retarded, subversive, if you believe that!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

DID YOU LOOK UP AND SEE WHO THE PEOPLE WERE, AND THEIR MENTAL AFFILIATION TO THEIR LEADER? Didn't think so! :doubt:
Looks like Vagisil is getting ready to pop an aneurysm. :lol:

Why on Earth would I give a flying fuck what their "mental affliction" is any more than I would yours?? Some idiot made the absurd claim that mass suicide by fire is "unheard of." I proved him wrong. Why people do it is irrelevant in terms of showing that it does in fact happen.

Looks like Vagisil is getting ready to pop an aneurysm. :lol:

Why on Earth would I give a flying fuck what their "mental affliction" is any more than I would yours?? Some idiot made the absurd claim that mass suicide by fire is "unheard of." I proved him wrong. Why people do it is irrelevant in terms of showing that it does in fact happen.

People also get hit by lightening way more than killing themselves by setting themselves on fire! .....It is NOT the way people commit suicide...especially when the FBI pumped in the gas that did the deed!.. Your refusal to accept logic is duly noted, as is your suspension of reality...Typical subversive!

There is no such video.

But there is a video showing HRT using a military tank retriever to punch holes in the walls of the building to introduce a gas which is forbidden for use indoors and is highly flammable. It also is known that after this flammable gas was introduced the HRT tossed in a number of flash/bang and tear gas grenades immediately before the fire started.

It is also known that regulations forbid any federal agent to discharge a firearm when his/her specific target is not plainly visible and accessible. Yet thousands of rounds were randomly fired by BATF and FBI/HRT agents through the walls of the Davidian's wooden building -- knowing there were numerous infant children inside.

No issue has ever been made of this -- or of the fact that FBI/HRT was not contending with a gang of dangerous terrorist murderers, but rather a group of eccentric religionists who had been peaceful until subjected to an unnecessary, unjustifiable, militaristic raid by the BATF.

There is far more at issue here than the role of "law enforcement," which seems to hold a special place in your value system.

This was not an ordinary situation. The safety of 21 helpless children, some just tots, was at issue. If you do not regard that as having primary importance the most I can say is it's your problem. I don't have to live with you. You do.

I do have the impression you are a member of law enforcement at some level, which adds to the explanation of why that job category leads in examples of suicide, alcoholism, and divorce. But, whatever the reason, there is no point in laboring an issue which you obviously (and sadly) lack the capacity to comprehend.

Some day you might come to realize why that's a serious problem.

I very much value law enforcement as it's a vital piece of our justice system which is among the best on the planet. The well being of the children is of great importance, but not so much that we allow people under arrest to avoid capture indefinitely if all they have to do is use their own children as human shieds. Even then, law enforcement tried to extricate the Davidians from the compound without injuring them or the children. Turned out, the freaks inside had an ulterior plan to kill themselves, along with their children, rather than surrender peacefully to law enforcement.

Once the back bedroom went up in fire from the highly combustible gas pumped into the whole compound, it was easy to spread to stashes of flammables that were there. Sorry, common sense, and your low IQ has caused you to lose objectivity on this subject! People RARELY commit suicide by fire....it hurts way more than being shot, poison, pills, or hanging! So all 80 decided to kill themselves by the most horrific way they could?....You're a typical delusional, retarded, subversive, if you believe that!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
You're delusions don't actually substitute reality, Vagisil. There were no less than 3 independent fires started. It's not like there was just one and it spread. Furthermore, the video you posted describes how one fire was possibly ignited by gunfire but that Davidians started at least one other fire elsewhere in the compound. Furthermore again, the Davidians were dousing the compound with fuel and then sparked it up. So it matters not whether you think it's rare or not -- their actions indicate they did.

Forum List

Back