🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

Silly me, I figured we'd challenge Hillary on her own record if she runs. Her husbands blunders don't much effect how bad she will.

You're retarded for ignoring the fact that the Davidians executed Federal officers performing their duty. If they had a problem, that's what the courts are for.

You are massively narcotized if you believe that the scumbags can enter their property without a search warrant.

Of course there was a search warrant. The following site is highly critical of the ATF and how they got the warrant, but there has never been a question that it existed.

Waco Search Warrant, Part I, by David Kopel & Paul Blackman, BATF, David Koresh, Branch Davidians

Even if it is true that a "valid search warrant" had been issued, an agent was required to serve it, WHO was responsible for that?

"Which officer had the arrest warrant in his possession? No ATF agent has ever been able to provide that name at trial or to any congressional committee."

When, do you take the case to court? After your resurrection?

You should read the San Antonio Trial Transcripts - the jurors REFUSED to convict the Davidians for wiping out the sons of bitches, The Jurors correctly concluded that the Davidians were LAWFULLY STANDING THEIR GROUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WACO - Thirteen years after the Branch Davidians' armed standoff with federal agents ended in an inferno that killed nearly 80 people, six sect members who were sent to prison are about to be released from custody.

Most of those who will be freed in the next two months escaped from the compound near Waco as it burned to the ground April 19, 1993 — 51 days after a shootout that erupted when federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents tried to arrest religious leader David Koresh for stockpiling guns and explosives.

The six men went to federal prison for manslaughter, weapons offenses or both in connection with the Feb. 28 shootout, which left four federal agents and six Davidians dead."
Six Branch Davidians headed for release - Houston Chronicle

United States v. Branch, 91 F.3d 699 (5th Cir. 08/02/1996)

Count 1: From on or before February 19, 1992, to April 19, 1993, conspiracy to murder federal officers and employees engaged in the performance of their official duties in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1117.

The Government dismissed the charges against one of the twelve Davidians, Kathryn Schroeder, pursuant to a plea bargain. After a jury trial lasting nearly two months, the jury acquitted four of the Davidians on all counts on which they were charged. The jury also acquitted all eleven of the Davidians on Count 1, which alleged a conspiracy to murder federal agents.
Yep. And a link please...

Got it.

You are massively narcotized if you believe that the scumbags can enter their property without a search warrant.

Of course there was a search warrant. The following site is highly critical of the ATF and how they got the warrant, but there has never been a question that it existed.

Waco Search Warrant, Part I, by David Kopel & Paul Blackman, BATF, David Koresh, Branch Davidians

Even if it is true that a "valid search warrant" had been issued, an agent was required to serve it, WHO was responsible for that?

"Which officer had the arrest warrant in his possession? No ATF agent has ever been able to provide that name at trial or to any congressional committee."

Considering that they began shooting before that could happen, it hardly matters.

United States v. Branch, 91 F.3d 699 (5th Cir. 08/02/1996)

Count 1: From on or before February 19, 1992, to April 19, 1993, conspiracy to murder federal officers and employees engaged in the performance of their official duties in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1117.

The Government dismissed the charges against one of the twelve Davidians, Kathryn Schroeder, pursuant to a plea bargain. After a jury trial lasting nearly two months, the jury acquitted four of the Davidians on all counts on which they were charged. The jury also acquitted all eleven of the Davidians on Count 1, which alleged a conspiracy to murder federal agents.
Yep. And a link please...

Got it.
If you got it, link it. That's are the rule here.

Encouraging assassinations is copacetic but using three punctuation in a row is a capital offense, go fig.

Not a capital offense, but definitely an indication that one should be kept away from sharp objects.

I believe that the proper thing to do is for scumbags such as yourself to refuse to participate as a grand or petit juror .

It's true I've never been chosen, but then they usually go for the less intelligent, like yourself.

Considering that they began shooting before that could happen, it hardly matters.

Were you there?

Or are you saying that you are such a low life scumbag that you believe that a paramilitary force , including helicopters hovering overhead , were required to serve a warrant?

Not a capital offense, but definitely an indication that one should be kept away from sharp objects.

I believe that the proper thing to do is for scumbags such as yourself to refuse to participate as a grand or petit juror .

It's true I've never been chosen, but then they usually go for the less intelligent, like yourself.

Bullshit.

Any one familiar with JURY NULLIFICATION will NOT be chosen.

They love people like you , government employees or parasites who depend on government handouts , and are willing to look the other way while their fellow Americans are executed or sent to the slammer without any evidence of guilt/.

Were you there?

Or are you saying that you are such a low life scumbag that you believe that a paramilitary force , including helicopters hovering overhead , were required to serve a warrant?

I don't give a damn if they brought the 1st Armored Division, tanks and all, you don't get to kill law enforcement agents without consequences.

And the fact that most of the kids that died were related to Koresh, thank god for small favors. The last thing we need are more nuts from that preteen raping fruitcake.

Were you there?

Or are you saying that you are such a low life scumbag that you believe that a paramilitary force , including helicopters hovering overhead , were required to serve a warrant.

Apparently it was required, because the Davidians were heavily armed and had more ammunition than the ATF.

Were you there?

I don't give a damn if they brought the 1st Armored Division, tanks and all, you don't get to kill law enforcement agents without consequences.

And the fact that most of the kids that died were related to Koresh, thank god for small favors. The last thing we need are more nuts from that preteen raping fruitcake.

Again, government employees and/or parasites do not give a shit about Constitutional rights.

There were 34 moillion Germans in the 1940's yet not one of them attempted to stop Hitler and the nazis.

That's the way it goes.

Were you there?

Again, government employees and/or parasites do not give a shit about Constitutional rights.

There were 34 moillion Germans in the 1940's yet not one of them attempted to stop Hitler and the nazis.

That's the way it goes.

Not one eh? Learn history: Assassination plot against Hitler fails ? History.com This Day in History ? 7/20/1944

Bullshit.

Any one familiar with JURY NULLIFICATION will NOT be chosen.

They love people like you , government employees or parasites who depend on government handouts , and are willing to look the other way while their fellow Americans are executed or sent to the slammer without any evidence of guilt/.

Have trouble with reading comprehension? I've been called 3-4 times, but never been chosen. No they don't love people like me, because it's obvious I can see right through specious arguments like yours. Attorneys prefer people who think they know it all, like you, in preference to people with actual brains.

Were you there?

Or are you saying that you are such a low life scumbag that you believe that a paramilitary force , including helicopters hovering overhead , were required to serve a warrant.

Apparently it was required, because the Davidians were heavily armed and had more ammunition than the ATF.

Listen Dildo, David Koresch , could have been arrested ANYWHERE. When he was by himself and unarmed.

Mr McMahon attempted to act as a liason between David and BATF Agent Aguilera , but no dice. The BATF stormtroopers wanted lots of heavy fireworks because they know that konradv and his ilk are impressed when there are tanks, cs hand grenades and bloodied mangled charred bodies.

Forum List

Back