🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

For some reason the fool repubs don't talk about it but it's a fact that bill clinton killed 80 some americans at waco in 1993. Burned them alive - including 30 kids. And then he threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk.

This is no conspiracy theory. Everyone agrees clinton did this and hillary is married to this psychopath. I say bring it up.

What about when that guy who worked for Bill Clinton went in and stole information from the archives???? I remember the republicans making a huge stink about that. Or when I guess Bill sold nuke secrets to China? If there was ANYTHING to those things you can be sure the GOP will bring them up. I suspect there is nothing to those things.

Oh yea, and didn't Bill and Hillary trash the white house went Bush and his doormat wife moved in to the White House? What was her name? The Joker Bush? She was so fucking ugly. Not hot like Michelle.

For some reason the fool repubs don't talk about it but it's a fact that bill clinton killed 80 some americans at waco in 1993. Burned them alive - including 30 kids. And then he threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk.

This is no conspiracy theory. Everyone agrees clinton did this and hillary is married to this psychopath. I say bring it up.

This should be in the Flame Zone or the Badlands.

The GOP should mention Waco and a shit load of other stuff. Did Hillary think she would get away with it?

I don't believe she had anything to do with Waco. I seriously doubt their marriage is anything more then for political expedience. It can be brought up that she let her husband walk all over her, what would Putin do. He lied to the American people I just wonder how much he lied to her, or if she even cared.

Hillary scares the shit out of wingnuts. President Hillary Clinton has a nice ring to it. I can't wait for Bill to once again be roaming the halls of the White House. Camelot returns.

God bless America!

So what the fuck were they going to search for if they already knew that as a LICENSED DEALER he had semi-automatic rifles, gun parts and inert grenade hulls?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Fully automatics And exactly what does a religious movement need with such things little nutter?

Apparently there is one more who should have died in the fire back then, you...

The Davidians were LICENSED to sell them for a profit.

You see not everyone is a fucking parasite who sits on his duff waiting for his neighbors to feed and insure you.

When your fucking government comes knocking and wants to look around, you let them in. If they have a warrant which they did, you let them the fuck in. You know that racist asshole who the militia just came out for recently to defend him because his cows are illegally grazing on federal land? They should shoot all the anti American red necks who took their old ladies down to use as human shields.

The 51-day siege, by the ATF, FBI, and Texas National Guard, resulted in the deaths of the Branch Davidians' leader, David Koresh, as well as 82 other Branch Davidian men, women, and children, and four ATF agents.

How did the ATF agents die? At that point burn them out. Fucking cult. Dangerous to America just like Tim McVeigh.

Hillary scares the shit out of wingnuts. President Hillary Clinton has a nice ring to it. I can't wait for Bill to once again be roaming the halls of the White House. Camelot returns.

God bless America!

Amen :eusa_pray: I love Bill & Hillary almost as much as I love Michelle and Barrack. Hillary from 2016-2024. Think about it Republicans. Hillary until 2024. Wow. :eusa_clap::eusa_pray:

[Not everyone shoots government agents and calls it religion.

So now you're opposed to self defense? Get help please.

It was in 1993 when the big bad government murdered those poor innocent patriots at Waco. Federal agents trying to enforce a warrant signed by a judge? That's big government tyranny, according to Republicans, because a Democrat was President then.

Just three years prior to that, in 1990, during a Republican President's term, around three to four hundred active-duty US Army soldiers raided a small California town searching for marijuana plants. There's a part of the US Constitution that says something about not using the US military for domestic law enforcement. Are there any Republicans here who would like to quote that section of the US Constitution for everyone?

The only reason that you never heard about Republican President George HW Bush unconstitutionally ordering US Army soldiers to invade California homes is because there wasn't a huge fire that claimed 80 lives, but still, Operation Green Sweep was a hundred times more of a blatant example of big government tyranny than Waco.

What do Republicans have to say in George HW Bush's defense? That marijuana is the Devil and pot growers are hippie terrorists? Pot growers saved George HW Bush's life during World War II. In 1944, HW Bush's bomber was shot down over the Pacific. The parachute that saved his life was rigged with legal American hemp fibers. Then over forty years later, George HW Bush as US President used US Army soldiers in drug war operations against American citizens for doing the same thing that saved his life.

Fuck you, GOP.

Yes, it was handled badly but not criminally.

The criminal was Koresh, and folks like you who try to defend him.

Since Bill Clinton owns the highest approval rating of any elected public figure now living in America, yes, I hope the GOP mentions his name over and over again. Every time they do, it'll remind us of the good times of the 90's and that the Clinton brand means prosperity.

Is there something wrong with the issues we face today, or are you trying to give the Democrats an issue to rally around?

Fully automatics And exactly what does a religious movement need with such things little nutter?

Apparently there is one more who should have died in the fire back then, you...

The Davidians were LICENSED to sell them for a profit.

You see not everyone is a fucking parasite who sits on his duff waiting for his neighbors to feed and insure you.

When your fucking government comes knocking and wants to look around, you let them in. If they have a warrant which they did, you let them the fuck in. You know that racist asshole who the militia just came out for recently to defend him because his cows are illegally grazing on federal land? They should shoot all the anti American red necks who took their old ladies down to use as human shields.

The 51-day siege, by the ATF, FBI, and Texas National Guard, resulted in the deaths of the Branch Davidians' leader, David Koresh, as well as 82 other Branch Davidian men, women, and children, and four ATF agents.

How did the ATF agents die? At that point burn them out. Fucking cult. Dangerous to America just like Tim McVeigh.

What would have happened if the ATF showed up and DID just want to look around? Instead of coming in a cattle car armed to the teeth? If all they wanted to do was "look around" why were ATF agents on the roof shooting blindly in a window?

Granted both sides are at fault. But the government predicated what went on. They were the ones that went to the Branch Davidians not the other way around.

Here is what I think. The ATF wanted to make a segment of "Tough Cops." That is why they were taping the whole schene. The ATF knew their element of surprise had been blown but went in anyways looking for a fight thinking they out gunned the Davidians or else the Davidians would just go belly up. Didn't happen after the ATF fired the first round. Why do I say they fired first? There is a reason that the front door of the building was taken by the government and never found again.

Forum List

Back