Should the IRS confirm/deny if Trump's tax returns are under audit?

Yet NONE of these folks support Hillary. The military poll indicated that the active duty military support Trump 2 to 1 over Hillary. Live with it. The generals and flag officers are all out of the military. Obama got rid of any officer who disagreed with his lead from behind posture and kept only the suck ups trying to make rank.

Retired military leaders give full-throated endorsement of Hillary Clinton
Military leaders give full-throated defense of Hillary Clinton | Political Insider blog

How many of those officers were promoted during the Clinton or Obama administrations?

You make $70,000 dollars this year, but lose $80,000 in a business deal. Now, I realize that it requires about 4th grade math, but can you tell us what your income was for that year?

Very well done with that example........So, if I make $70K but lose $80K.....Would you believe me if I told you I was the "BEST BUSINESSMAN to ever inhabit the planet?????

Would you ???? Really??? If you would, you're dumber than a frozen cod there, sailor.

I guess we can assume you are just as ignorant of business as you are every other topic on this forum in which you seek to embarrass yourself.

If so, why don't they get off the dole and go out and get real jobs instead of leeching off the taxpayer???

True......BTW, could you send the IRS some more of your money since Trump refuses to pay his taxes?

I guess we can assume you are just as ignorant of business as you are every other topic on this forum in which you seek to embarrass yourself.

Caught in a trap, you come up with this lame response???? Pitiful....Go play with your bathtub boats.....

If so, why don't they get off the dole and go out and get real jobs instead of leeching off the taxpayer???

True......BTW, could you send the IRS some more of your money since Trump refuses to pay his taxes?

Once again, you resort to a bald-faced lie! When and where did Trump refuse to pay his taxes?

Oh, that is right! He didn't! You just made it up!

What an incomparable idiot you have turned out to be! Your parents must be so proud!

Caught in a trap, you come up with this lame response???? Pitiful....Go play with your bathtub boats.....

I saw no trap. All I have seen out of you is the mental meanderings of someone who should be in custodial care.

since Trump refuses to pay his taxes?

LOL!!!

If Trump "refused" to pay "his taxes," he'd be indicted. In fact, Trump followed the law and did no such thing, so you have to

LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

like a Democrat about it.

The four core values of the Democrats

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

Yet NONE of these folks support Hillary. The military poll indicated that the active duty military support Trump 2 to 1 over Hillary. Live with it. The generals and flag officers are all out of the military. Obama got rid of any officer who disagreed with his lead from behind posture and kept only the suck ups trying to make rank.

Retired military leaders give full-throated endorsement of Hillary Clinton
Military leaders give full-throated defense of Hillary Clinton | Political Insider blog

You saw this in your search but were too dishonest to post it:

military-times-survey-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton

and Hillary voters are "smart?"

er, idota, trump voters are the uneducated ones who are economically marginal.

and I guarantee I pay way more taxes than you, loser.

Indeed? How many Blacks and Hispanics support Hillary? Are they all college educated super intelligent? You are an idiot.

You make $70,000 dollars this year, but lose $80,000 in a business deal. Now, I realize that it requires about 4th grade math, but can you tell us what your income was for that year?

Very well done with that example........So, if I make $70K but lose $80K.....Would you believe me if I told you I was the "BEST BUSINESSMAN to ever inhabit the planet?????

Would you ???? Really??? If you would, you're dumber than a frozen cod there, sailor.

Even a frozen cod is light years ahead of you.

You fools wouldn't know what to do with his tax returns... hell, I'm a CPA and I'd get all glassy eyed trying to figure out what I was looking at.

It may be against the law for the IRS to confirm or deny if indeed Trump's tax returns are currently under audit, but so far all that we have is Trump's (or his loyal attorneys') word that he is under audit.... What if this "excuse" is yet another Trump ruse?

In yesterday's VP debate, Pence kept mumbling that Trump willrelease his 2015 returns "once the audit is completed"........That said, what if that "crooked" Obama administration asked the IRS commissioner to announce that the audit was indeed completed.??.....What then? (Trump's son hinted that even if the audit were completed, his daddy would not release the returns....Why not?? Would that be another lie uttered by Pence?)

Finally, what's wrong with Trump releasing his 2014 and several previous years' tax returns....presumably THOSE are NOT under audit.

Inquiring voters (who have some functioning brain cells) would like to know.......LOL

I don't think the IRS is allowed to give that type of information.

but dumb Donald sure could if it actually exists.

Jillian, can't you help your Mom just a wee bit? You could make up your own bed down in the basement and help your parents tidy up a little bit. You're over forty now.

Well, my dear right wingers, I really DO NOT want for Trump to release his tax returns.....I want the DAMAGE that not releasing them has done to him to go on until Nov. 8th......LOL

It is hilarious to me as to how obsessed leftards are with the financial affairs of Trump but have no intellectual curiosity as to how the Clinton Foundation grew from foreign donors that gave money in exchange for diplomacy which was the reason for Hitlery's private server to begin with. Laptops and cell-phones were crushed to hide the evidence which is hilarious being that the information passed back and forth isn't only on a hard drive.,

There is no defending this witch...so the only avenue afforded them is to try and tear down Trump. The problem is that you can't tear down Trump enough to make Hitlery "presidential".
try to keep on topic. Every presidential candidate for decades has released their tax returns. The American people deserve to know just who they are voting for. What does trump have to hide?

You fools wouldn't know what to do with his tax returns... hell, I'm a CPA and I'd get all glassy eyed trying to figure out what I was looking at.
That would make you one lousy accountant. However you have given what amounts to the #1 EXCUSE for Trump, but in the end the voters want to know just who they are voting for and deserve every piece of information they can get

Well, my dear right wingers, I really DO NOT want for Trump to release his tax returns.....I want the DAMAGE that not releasing them has done to him to go on until Nov. 8th......LOL
This is very true, the longer this gets talked about the worse it is for Trump. Time is running out

Forum List

Back