Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

Well you killed a lot of electrons but not one word of your post refuted ANYTHING I said.

I said it is illegal to ask for proof of citizenship if a person registers to vote using the Federal Voter Registration Form === YOU DID NOT DISPROVE THAT.

I said it is illegal to ask for proof of citizenship when you vote at the polls === YOU DID NOT DISPROVE THAT.

I said entering the U.S. illegally a second time was a felony === YOU DID NOT DISPROVE THAT.

I said illegal aliens steal American citizens Identification and Social Security and Medicare numbers in order to work === YOU DID NOT DISPROVE THAT.

I said that an illegal alien who is already a felon ( Identity theft / Social Security fraud / Medicare fraud / illegal entry more than once ) has plenty of reason to vote for a politician who says he will make it possible for him to stay forever === YOU DID NOT DISPROVE THAT.

All you did was vomit up ILLEGAL LOVER PROPAGANDA.

Period.

The above points were the point of my post -- if you wish to dispute those facts -- I welcome you to try to prove me wrong ... but don't come back puking up a bunch of propaganda without first DISPROVING MY FACTS.
===================
If you register using the federal voter registration Form, it is ILLEGAL to ask for proof of your citizenship.

Raza tells all its members that it is illegal to ask them for proof of citizenship if they register to vote.

If a politician is promising illegals that he will make it possible for them to stay, why wouldnā€™t an illegal vote for him?

They know they canā€™t be caught because it is illegal to demand proof of citizenship.

Have I said this enough times? It is illegal to ask for proof of citizenship when using the federal voter registration form.

It is also illegal to demand proof of citizenship when you go to the polls to vote. And, of course, if you use a mail in ballot you donā€™t even have to go to the polls.

So who is going to catch the illegal alien voting?

It is illegal to ask when registering.

It is illegal to ask when voting.

The ONLY way illegals get caught voting is when they get called for Jury Duty and claim to be illegal. They often donā€™t realize that when they register to vote their name also goes into the list of potential jurors and they can be called on to vote.

Why would illegals worry about a felony when it is almost impossible to be caught and they are already criminals. If they have illegally entered the U.S. more than once THAT is a felony.

Most of them have stolen someone's ID and Social Security and Medicare in order to work AND THAT IS A FELONY.

They are already GUILTY OF COMMITTING FELONIES why would they worry about one more?

=====================
Right Bubba, YOU say it so it MUST be true right Bubba/ Why would an "illegal" vote Bubba, it's a FELONY. What's their gain again dummy?

Thanks for playing though, the link I gave from YOUR state says YOU are full of shit however!

WOW YOU HIT ALL THE RIGHT WING TALKING POINTS, DEVOID OF HONESTY HOWEVER, lol

HINT, NOT A FELONY TO OVERSTAY A VISA OR CROSS THE US BORDER "ILLEGALLY" DUMMY

IT ASKS IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN WHEN YOU SIGN UP TO VOTE!

Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud

A wave of restrictive voting laws is sweeping the nation. The Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law counts ā€œat least 180 restrictive bills introduced since the beginning of 2011 in 41 states.ā€ Bills requiring voters ā€œto show photo identification in order to voteā€ were signed into law in Alabama, Kansas, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Adding insult to injury, Alabama, Kansas, and Tennessee went a step further and required voters to present proof of U.S. citizenship in order to vote. In addition, Florida, Colorado, and New Mexico embarked upon ultimately fruitless ā€œpurgesā€ of their voter rolls for the ostensible purpose of sweeping away anyone who might be a non-U.S. citizen.

All of these actions have been undertaken in the name of preventing voter fraud, particularly illegal voting by non-citizens. Proponents of harsh voter laws often assert, without a shred of hard evidence, that hordes of immigrants are swaying election results by wheedling their way into the voting booth. However, repeated investigations over the years have found no indication that systematic vote fraud by non-citizens is anything other than the product of overactive imaginations.

Fighting Phantoms: No Evidence of Widespread or Systematic Vote Fraud by Non-Citizens

• Election experts tend to agree that modern-day voter fraud is a very rare occurrence in the United States, primarily because it is so irrational. The potential payoff (a vote) is not worth the risk of jail time, thousands of dollars in fines, andā€”in the case of non-citizensā€”possibly deportation.
  • The Brennan Center succinctly summarizes this point in a 2006 fact sheet: ā€œEach act of voter fraud risks five years in prison and a $10,000 fineā€”but yields at most one incremental vote. The single vote is simply not worth the price. Because voter fraud is essentially irrational, it is not surprising that no credible evidence suggests a voter fraud epidemic.ā€
  • Researcher Lorraine Minnite writes in a 2010 book that ā€œthere is good evidence to support the conclusion (1) that voters rarely fraudulently register or vote; (2) that protections against voter fraud are sufficiently provided for in federal and state law; and (3) that from a cost-benefit perspective this makes it irrational for voters to cast fraudulent ballots.ā€
  • In 2012, News21 analyzed 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 and found ā€œthat while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal, and in-person voter impersonation on Election Day, which prompted 37 state legislatures to enact or consider tough voter ID laws, is virtually non-existent.ā€ Specifically, News21 ā€œturned up 10 cases of voter impersonation. With 146 million registered voters in the United States during that time, those 10 cases represent one out of about every 15 million prospective voters.ā€
  • An October 18, 2010, story in the National Journal points out that ā€œa five-year investigation by the Bush Justice Departmentā€¦turned up virtually no evidence of widespread voter fraud.ā€ Nevertheless, anti-immigrant activists are fond of pretending that fraudulent voting by non-citizens is a national epidemic.
  • According to a 2007 report written by Minnite for Project Vote, ā€œgovernment records show that only 24 people were convicted of or pleaded guilty to illegal voting between 2002 and 2005, an average of eight people a year. This includes 19 people who were ineligible to vote, five because they were still under state supervision for felony convictions, and 14 who were not U.S. citizens; and five people who voted twice in the same election, once in Kansas and again in Missouri.ā€
  • Similarly, a 2005 report by the Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio and the League of Women Voters of Ohio found that a grand total of four votes cast in the stateā€™s 2002 and 2004 general elections were in some way ā€œfraudulent,ā€ amounting to .00000044% of all votes cast.
  • As the Brennan Center notes, one is more likely to be struck by lightning than to come across an actual case of voter fraud.

Instances of Noncitizens Registering to Vote are Also Exceedingly Rare

• There is no evidence that significant numbers of noncitizens are registering to vote. Nevertheless, in recent months several states have asked the federal government for access to immigration data in order to determine whether non-citizens are on the voter registration rolls. Specifically, the states have sought access to the Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (SAVE) program, which is designed to verify eligibility for benefits or services at the time an application is initially filed. SAVE is not a comprehensive, up-to-date list of who is a citizen and who is not. Not surprisingly, these attempts by states to use SAVE to find noncitizens on the voter rolls have produced few results.
  • The Associated Press reported in September 2012 that efforts by state election officials in Colorado and Florida to turn up cases of noncitizens illegally registered to vote have yielded very few results. In Colorado, an initial list of 11,805 suspected noncitizens on the voter rolls has shrunk to 141, which amounts to .004 percent of the stateā€™s 3.5 million voters. Likewise, in Florida, a list of 180,000 suspected noncitizens on the rolls has shrunk to 207, which accounts for .001 percent of the stateā€™s 11.4 million registered voters. It turns out that some of the individuals in question did not even know they were registered to vote, or were actually U.S. citizens legally entitled to vote.
  • The New York Times notes that, in 2011, ā€œNew Mexicoā€™s wasteful investigation of 64,000 ā€˜suspiciousā€™ voter registrations found only 19 cases of voters who may have been noncitizens.ā€
Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud | Immigration Policy Center

UFO Sightings Are More Common Than Voter Fraud

The GOP says election fraud is rampant. A close look at the numbers shows there's no evidence of that.

Dad has nothing, don't know why you even try. He is a welfare sucking mooch that does not want to see his free ride end.

Well you killed a lot of electrons but not one word of your post refuted ANYTHING I said.

I said it is illegal to ask for proof of citizenship if a person registers to vote using the Federal Voter Registration Form === YOU DID NOT DISPROVE THAT.

I said it is illegal to ask for proof of citizenship when you vote at the polls === YOU DID NOT DISPROVE THAT.

I said entering the U.S. illegally a second time was a felony === YOU DID NOT DISPROVE THAT.

I said illegal aliens steal American citizens Identification and Social Security and Medicare numbers in order to work === YOU DID NOT DISPROVE THAT.

I said that an illegal alien who is already a felon ( Identity theft / Social Security fraud / Medicare fraud / illegal entry more than once ) has plenty of reason to vote for a politician who says he will make it possible for him to stay forever === YOU DID NOT DISPROVE THAT.

Period.

The above points were the point of my post -- if you wish to dispute those facts -- I welcome you to try to prove me wrong ... but don't come back puking up a bunch of propaganda without first DISPROVING MY FACTS.
===================
If you register using the federal voter registration Form, it is ILLEGAL to ask for proof of your citizenship.

Raza tells all its members that it is illegal to ask them for proof of citizenship if they register to vote.

If a politician is promising illegals that he will make it possible for them to stay, why wouldnā€™t an illegal vote for him?

They know they canā€™t be caught because it is illegal to demand proof of citizenship.

Have I said this enough times? It is illegal to ask for proof of citizenship when using the federal voter registration form.

It is also illegal to demand proof of citizenship when you go to the polls to vote. And, of course, if you use a mail in ballot you donā€™t even have to go to the polls.

The ONLY way illegals get caught voting is when they get called for Jury Duty and claim to be illegal. They often donā€™t realize that when they register to vote their name also goes into the list of potential jurors and they can be called on to vote.

Why would illegals worry about a felony when it is almost impossible to be caught and they are already criminals. If they have illegally entered the U.S. more than once THAT is a felony.

Most of them have stolen someone's ID and Social Security and Medicare in order to work AND THAT IS A FELONY.

They are already GUILTY OF COMMITTING FELONIES why would they worry about one more?

=====================
Right Bubba, YOU say it so it MUST be true right Bubba/ Why would an "illegal" vote Bubba, it's a FELONY. What's their gain again dummy?

Thanks for playing though, the link I gave from YOUR state says YOU are full of shit however!

Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud

A wave of restrictive voting laws is sweeping the nation. The Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law counts ā€œat least 180 restrictive bills introduced since the beginning of 2011 in 41 states.ā€ Bills requiring voters ā€œto show photo identification in order to voteā€ were signed into law in Alabama, Kansas, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Adding insult to injury, Alabama, Kansas, and Tennessee went a step further and required voters to present proof of U.S. citizenship in order to vote. In addition, Florida, Colorado, and New Mexico embarked upon ultimately fruitless ā€œpurgesā€ of their voter rolls for the ostensible purpose of sweeping away anyone who might be a non-U.S. citizen.

All of these actions have been undertaken in the name of preventing voter fraud, particularly illegal voting by non-citizens. Proponents of harsh voter laws often assert, without a shred of hard evidence, that hordes of immigrants are swaying election results by wheedling their way into the voting booth. However, repeated investigations over the years have found no indication that systematic vote fraud by non-citizens is anything other than the product of overactive imaginations.

Fighting Phantoms: No Evidence of Widespread or Systematic Vote Fraud by Non-Citizens

• Election experts tend to agree that modern-day voter fraud is a very rare occurrence in the United States, primarily because it is so irrational. The potential payoff (a vote) is not worth the risk of jail time, thousands of dollars in fines, andā€”in the case of non-citizensā€”possibly deportation.
  • The Brennan Center succinctly summarizes this point in a 2006 fact sheet: ā€œEach act of voter fraud risks five years in prison and a $10,000 fineā€”but yields at most one incremental vote. The single vote is simply not worth the price. Because voter fraud is essentially irrational, it is not surprising that no credible evidence suggests a voter fraud epidemic.ā€
  • Researcher Lorraine Minnite writes in a 2010 book that ā€œthere is good evidence to support the conclusion (1) that voters rarely fraudulently register or vote; (2) that protections against voter fraud are sufficiently provided for in federal and state law; and (3) that from a cost-benefit perspective this makes it irrational for voters to cast fraudulent ballots.ā€
  • In 2012, News21 analyzed 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 and found ā€œthat while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal, and in-person voter impersonation on Election Day, which prompted 37 state legislatures to enact or consider tough voter ID laws, is virtually non-existent.ā€ Specifically, News21 ā€œturned up 10 cases of voter impersonation. With 146 million registered voters in the United States during that time, those 10 cases represent one out of about every 15 million prospective voters.ā€
  • An October 18, 2010, story in the National Journal points out that ā€œa five-year investigation by the Bush Justice Departmentā€¦turned up virtually no evidence of widespread voter fraud.ā€ Nevertheless, anti-immigrant activists are fond of pretending that fraudulent voting by non-citizens is a national epidemic.
  • According to a 2007 report written by Minnite for Project Vote, ā€œgovernment records show that only 24 people were convicted of or pleaded guilty to illegal voting between 2002 and 2005, an average of eight people a year. This includes 19 people who were ineligible to vote, five because they were still under state supervision for felony convictions, and 14 who were not U.S. citizens; and five people who voted twice in the same election, once in Kansas and again in Missouri.ā€
  • Similarly, a 2005 report by the Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio and the League of Women Voters of Ohio found that a grand total of four votes cast in the stateā€™s 2002 and 2004 general elections were in some way ā€œfraudulent,ā€ amounting to .00000044% of all votes cast.
  • As the Brennan Center notes, one is more likely to be struck by lightning than to come across an actual case of voter fraud.

• There is no evidence that significant numbers of noncitizens are registering to vote. Nevertheless, in recent months several states have asked the federal government for access to immigration data in order to determine whether non-citizens are on the voter registration rolls. Specifically, the states have sought access to the Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (SAVE) program, which is designed to verify eligibility for benefits or services at the time an application is initially filed. SAVE is not a comprehensive, up-to-date list of who is a citizen and who is not. Not surprisingly, these attempts by states to use SAVE to find noncitizens on the voter rolls have produced few results.
  • The Associated Press reported in September 2012 that efforts by state election officials in Colorado and Florida to turn up cases of noncitizens illegally registered to vote have yielded very few results. In Colorado, an initial list of 11,805 suspected noncitizens on the voter rolls has shrunk to 141, which amounts to .004 percent of the stateā€™s 3.5 million voters. Likewise, in Florida, a list of 180,000 suspected noncitizens on the rolls has shrunk to 207, which accounts for .001 percent of the stateā€™s 11.4 million registered voters. It turns out that some of the individuals in question did not even know they were registered to vote, or were actually U.S. citizens legally entitled to vote.
  • The New York Times notes that, in 2011, ā€œNew Mexicoā€™s wasteful investigation of 64,000 ā€˜suspiciousā€™ voter registrations found only 19 cases of voters who may have been noncitizens.ā€
Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud | Immigration Policy Center

The GOP says election fraud is rampant. A close look at the numbers shows there's no evidence of that.

Yes, YOU LIED Bubs

Everything else you posit is just MORE right wing noise devoid of CONTEXT or credibility. Weird right?

GOP's war on voting continues though Bubs

Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo)

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups tells his flock that he doesn't want people to vote. He complains that fellow Christians have "Goo-Goo Syndrome": Good Government.

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome ā€” good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

The GOP War on Voting

In a campaign supported by the Koch brothers, Republicans are working to prevent millions of Democrats from voting

The GOP War on Voting | Rolling Stone

Another Elderly Woman Gets Caught in GOPā€™s War on Voting

You may have been voting in the same polling place for longer than your state legislators have been alive, only to find yourself disenfranchised as a result of new restrictive voting laws passed by Republicans as a ā€œsolutionā€ to the non-existent problem of voter identification fraud.

It happened to 92-year-old Ruby Barber and 84-year-old Dorothy Card in Texas. In Tennessee, 96-year-old Dorothy Cooper and 93-year-old Thelma Mitchell ā€” who had cleaned the state Capitol for 30 years ā€” faced similar problems, as did 86-year-old World War II vet Paul Caroll in Ohio, 97-year-old Beth Hiller in Kansas and a 92-year-old Alabama woman who was too embarrassed by the incident to reveal her name to the media. Even 90-year-old former Speaker of the House Jim Wright had to jump through a number of hoops to get a suitable ID from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Another Elderly Woman Gets Caught in GOP's War on Voting | BillMoyers.com

Period.

===================

=====================

Dad has nothing, don't know why you even try. He is a welfare sucking mooch that does not want to see his free ride end.

Says the Klown who gets getting paddled on his ass by me, lol

Period.

===================

=====================

not really, its just that you are too stupid to realize everyone here is handing you your mooching ass.
checking the yes block on a form that you are a citizen is a bit different than proving it. But, you wouldn't understand that so I wont go into it too much. Don't like to confuse the retards.
Carry on Corky.

Period.

===================

=====================

not really, its just that you are too stupid to realize everyone here is handing you your mooching ass.
checking the yes block on a form that you are a citizen is a bit different than proving it. But, you wouldn't understand that so I wont go into it too much. Don't like to confuse the retards.
Carry on Corky.

Prove it? Why? THERE IS NO MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD HAPPENING. Of course there IS a GOP/CONservative VOTER RESTRICTION effort going on

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups tells his flock that he doesn't want people to vote. He complains that fellow Christians have "Goo-Goo Syndrome": Good Government.

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome ā€” good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

LMAO

Period.

===================

Carry on Corky.

Prove it? Why? THERE IS NO MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD HAPPENING. Of course there IS a GOP/CONservative VOTER RESTRICTION effort going on

LMAO
prove it?
The illegals in Maryland register to vote thanks to the anti American O'Malley.
so when those illegals go and vote, that's fraud. GET IT NUMBNUTS??
Here's the thing about the democrats, they only look at the actual polling place, and if Pedro got his voter registration illegally, it does not indicate to them that he is voting illegally. GET IT NUMBNUTS?
why do you think the left is so against voter ID, Do you really think its because the right is trying to keep blacks from voting? are you really that much of a retard? if so, blow on the little tube near your mouth and back your wheel chair away from the computer.

Once again you have done NOTHING but VOMIT all over the forum.
You DID NOT disprove my statement that it is illegal to ask for proof of citizenship when you register to vote using the Federal Voter Registration form

This is a shame because I was under the impression you were a liberal with a brain. I thought we were going to be friends but obviously I was very very wrong.

My bad.

And now you're on the ignore list.

==================

Period.

===================

=====================

Yes, YOU LIED Bubs

Everything else you posit is just MORE right wing noise devoid of CONTEXT or credibility. Weird right?

The GOP War on Voting

In a campaign supported by the Koch brothers, Republicans are working to prevent millions of Democrats from voting

You may have been voting in the same polling place for longer than your state legislators have been alive, only to find yourself disenfranchised as a result of new restrictive voting laws passed by Republicans as a ā€œsolutionā€ to the non-existent problem of voter identification fraud.

It happened to 92-year-old Ruby Barber and 84-year-old Dorothy Card in Texas. In Tennessee, 96-year-old Dorothy Cooper and 93-year-old Thelma Mitchell ā€” who had cleaned the state Capitol for 30 years ā€” faced similar problems, as did 86-year-old World War II vet Paul Caroll in Ohio, 97-year-old Beth Hiller in Kansas and a 92-year-old Alabama woman who was too embarrassed by the incident to reveal her name to the media. Even 90-year-old former Speaker of the House Jim Wright had to jump through a number of hoops to get a suitable ID from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Yep not one thing in his post refuted the FACT that it is illegal to ask for proof of citizenship when you register with the Federal Voter Registration form or when you go to vote.

It's like he doesn't understand the word " illegal ".

And many others I suspect.

It's sad too because I believe he claims to be liberal but so am I but I also am against illegal aliens.

I feel sorry for them too.

But our tax money should go to American citizens and jobs within this country should be done by Americans.

My liberalism does have a limit and right wingers are --- on rare occasions --- right. And when they are I will caucus with them. But it doesn't happen often. Usually I spend my time schooling drooling right wingers :)

But this is an especially sad case.

He not only doesn't understand that he completely failed to refute my FACTS.
He didn't even attempt to.
Instead he did an ad hominem attack ( said I was lying ) and then crapped a bunch of propaganda all over our screens and what he was posting HAD NOTHING to do with the FACTS I posted.

I don't like to do it but some people just don't deserve to be bothered with, and he made my IGNORE list.

I guess he can be proud of that :(

==================

Carry on Corky.[/QUOTE]

Period.

===================

Carry on Corky.

LMAO
prove it?
The illegals in Maryland register to vote thanks to the anti American O'Malley.
so when those illegals go and vote, that's fraud. GET IT NUMBNUTS??
Here's the thing about the democrats, they only look at the actual polling place, and if Pedro got his voter registration illegally, it does not indicate to them that he is voting illegally. GET IT NUMBNUTS?
why do you think the left is so against voter ID, Do you really think its because the right is trying to keep blacks from voting? are you really that much of a retard? if so, blow on the little tube near your mouth and back your wheel chair away from the computer.

Sorry Bubba, you "believing" crap mean NOTHING. Every couple years YOU Klowns come out with this crap about the "voter fraud" BS, IT ALWAYS turns out to be ANOTHER right wing LIE. ALWAYS

Weird the right wing CAN'T show ANY actual CREDIBLE study that says there is ANY voter fraud issue.

Not ME thinking the GOP/Right wingers are trying to restrict the vote, its was the FOUNDER OF RIGHT WING HERITAGE SAYING HE DIDN'T WANT EVERYONE TO VOTE DUMBSHIT

One day earlier, the Government Accountability Office released a comprehensive study showing that strict voter-ID laws in Kansas and Tennessee decreased turnout by two to three points from 2008 to 2012, compared with similar states with no voter-ID laws, which The Washington Post estimates led to 122,000 fewer votes. Turnout dropped most sharply among young, newly registered and African-American voters.

The GOP Is Winning the War on Voting

Republicans generally argue that restrictions on registering and voting are about the ā€œintegrityā€ of elections, but have never been able to prove that any American election has been stolen by in-person voter fraud. However, occasionally, a few overly honest Republicans let their true motives slip out.

Thatā€™s what happened when Don Yelton, a now-former North Carolina Republican official, spoke to The Daily Showā€™s Aasif Mandvi.

Yelton admitted that North Carolinaā€™s new voting law, which includes a flurry of new provisions including voter ID, is ā€œgoing to kick Democrats in the butt.ā€ In one interview, he stumbled through every dumb clichĆ© of the modern racist, including referencing his one black friend and showing disdain for ā€œlazy blacksā€ who want the government to give them everything.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/6-other...ns-are-just-about-disenfranchising-democrats/

Republicans Admit Voter-ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters

Itā€™s been clear for a while that the voter-identification laws the GOP has been pushing are aimed at suppressing Democratic constituencies. And Republicans are fessing up, says Jamelle Bouie.

Republicans Admit Voter-ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters

You DID NOT disprove my statement that it is illegal to ask for proof of citizenship when you register to vote using the Federal Voter Registration form

This is a shame because I was under the impression you were a liberal with a brain. I thought we were going to be friends but obviously I was very very wrong.

My bad.

==================

Period.

===================

=====================

Yes, YOU LIED Bubs

The GOP War on Voting

What a dumbfukk you are Bubs, it asks ON THE GAWDDAM FORM IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN DUMMY!

ANOTHER worthless CONservative who can't EVER be honest, it's like an affliction to like 80% of the GOP party!

My bad.

==================

Period.

===================

=====================

Yes, YOU LIED Bubs

The GOP War on Voting

What a dumbfukk you are Bubs, it asks ON THE GAWDDAM FORM IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN DUMMY!

ANOTHER worthless CONservative who can't EVER be honest, it's like an affliction to like 80% of the GOP party!

It doesn't require you to prove you're a citizen, dumbass. How many times does someone have to pound that into your skull before you finally get it?

I think the rich should ABSOLUTELY pay more because the majority of them are selfish and don't care about anybody but themselves! Trust me, if you are a millionaire, it is NOT going to hurt you if you just pay a little more in taxes. I believe that if you are a good and righteous person, you would want to help the poor or people that are less fortunate. It's as simple as that! People need to stop being so selfish.

Well... You are wrong. Most wealthy people are not selfish and do care about others. You've been sold a myth and you believe it because it's easy to envy someone who has more than you. Chances are, you're not a Christian and you don't understand this violates one of the Ten Commandments. So we can say "good and righteous people" don't covet the possessions of their neighbors.

To me, it is extremely "selfish" to want to take money from someone who earned it and give it to someone who didn't... and think that is "righteous!" It's "selfish" to try and punish an entire class of people based on a stereotype because you envy what they have and don't think they deserve it.

Rich people, for the most part, are capitalists who have prospered in a free market capitalist system... I know you view this as a problem but free market capitalism is responsible for creating more millionaires and billionaires than any system ever devised by man. Yes, this creates a natural disparity of wealth as time goes by because rich people tend to know how to generate wealth faster than poor people. It's how they got to be rich.

Greed and selfishness have no place in free market capitalism. What a greedy and selfish capitalist discovers is that there is always a less greedy and selfish competitor in a free market system, who is more than willing to take their business. Of course, there are some exceptions... Crony corporatists are capitalists who exploit the power of government to leverage an advantage over their competition... so there are some greedy and selfish capitalists but they aren't "free market" capitalists. Greed and selfishness doesn't fly in a free market system.

Now... Let's talk about taxes... Rich people don't pay much income tax because they don't earn much taxable income. One great thing about being wealthy is, you don't have to earn income anymore... you have plenty of wealth. You foolishly think that the upper income tax bracket is "rich people" and it's really not. It's mostly small businesses filing as individuals as almost every small business in America does. These people are not "rich" by any stretch... they are trying to become rich. So your policies actually punish those who are trying to move up from middle class... not the rich.

My bad.

==================

Period.

===================

=====================

Yes, YOU LIED Bubs

The GOP War on Voting

And nobody cheats on their taxes. It says right on that GAWDDAM TAX FORM THAT YOU ARE SIGNING AND CERTIFYING ALL INFORMATION IS CORRECT AND ACCURATE.
So whats your problem with taxes, everyone pays exactly what they are supposed to. THEY SIGN AND SAY ITS ACCURATE
Frikken helmet wearing short bus riding retard. Must have been lead on those bus windows, you evidently ingested it somewhere.

My bad.

==================

Period.

===================

Yes, YOU LIED Bubs

The GOP War on Voting

It doesn't require you to prove you're a citizen, dumbass. How many times does someone have to pound that into your skull before you finally get it?

PROVE? FOR THE MYTHICAL VOTER FRAUD? lol

CONservatives ALWAYS for a more intrusive, bigger Gubrmnt when NOT needed!

BUT THE DUMBASS SAID YOU CAN'T EVEN ASK DUMMY!

I think the rich should ABSOLUTELY pay more because the majority of them are selfish and don't care about anybody but themselves! Trust me, if you are a millionaire, it is NOT going to hurt you if you just pay a little more in taxes. I believe that if you are a good and righteous person, you would want to help the poor or people that are less fortunate. It's as simple as that! People need to stop being so selfish.

Well... You are wrong. Most wealthy people are not selfish and do care about others. You've been sold a myth and you believe it because it's easy to envy someone who has more than you. Chances are, you're not a Christian and you don't understand this violates one of the Ten Commandments. So we can say "good and righteous people" don't covet the possessions of their neighbors.

To me, it is extremely "selfish" to want to take money from someone who earned it and give it to someone who didn't... and think that is "righteous!" It's "selfish" to try and punish an entire class of people based on a stereotype because you envy what they have and don't think they deserve it.

Rich people, for the most part, are capitalists who have prospered in a free market capitalist system... I know you view this as a problem but free market capitalism is responsible for creating more millionaires and billionaires than any system ever devised by man. Yes, this creates a natural disparity of wealth as time goes by because rich people tend to know how to generate wealth faster than poor people. It's how they got to be rich.

Greed and selfishness have no place in free market capitalism. What a greedy and selfish capitalist discovers is that there is always a less greedy and selfish competitor in a free market system, who is more than willing to take their business. Of course, there are some exceptions... Crony corporatists are capitalists who exploit the power of government to leverage an advantage over their competition... so there are some greedy and selfish capitalists but they aren't "free market" capitalists. Greed and selfishness doesn't fly in a free market system.

Now... Let's talk about taxes... Rich people don't pay much income tax because they don't earn much taxable income. One great thing about being wealthy is, you don't have to earn income anymore... you have plenty of wealth. You foolishly think that the upper income tax bracket is "rich people" and it's really not. It's mostly small businesses filing as individuals as almost every small business in America does. These people are not "rich" by any stretch... they are trying to become rich. So your policies actually punish those who are trying to move up from middle class... not the rich.

GAWD YOU ARE FUKKNN MORON. INCOME TAXES INCLUDE CAPITAL GAINS/DIVIDENDS DUMMY. TO BE IN THE TOP 2% OF US INCOME, YOU NEED TO HAVE A AGI OF $250,000+ PER FAMILY. NOT WEALTHY? lol

Hint EFFECTIVE TAX RATES

average_effective_federal_tax_rates.png

ayn-rand.jpg

My bad.

==================

Period.

===================

Yes, YOU LIED Bubs

The GOP War on Voting

And nobody cheats on their taxes. It says right on that GAWDDAM TAX FORM THAT YOU ARE SIGNING AND CERTIFYING ALL INFORMATION IS CORRECT AND ACCURATE.
So whats your problem with taxes, everyone pays exactly what they are supposed to. THEY SIGN AND SAY ITS ACCURATE
Frikken helmet wearing short bus riding retard. Must have been lead on those bus windows, you evidently ingested it somewhere.

Good Bubba, YOU agree they CAN AND DO ASK IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN. Thanks for agreeing with me, tell the dumbass about it though Bubs

AGAIN, GOP's voter restriction AKA voter ID laws, are a solution when there ISN'T a problem!

My bad.

==================

Period.

===================

Yes, YOU LIED Bubs

The GOP War on Voting

Good Bubba, YOU agree they CAN AND DO ASK IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN. Thanks for agreeing with me, tell the dumbass about it though Bubs

AGAIN, GOP's voter restriction AKA voter ID laws, are a solution when there ISN'T a problem!

You really are not very bright are you butt chunk.

GAWD YOU ARE FUKKNN MORON. INCOME TAXES INCLUDE CAPITAL GAINS/DIVIDENDS DUMMY. TO BE IN THE TOP 2% OF US INCOME, YOU NEED TO HAVE A AGI OF $250,000+ PER FAMILY. NOT WEALTHY? lol

Hint EFFECTIVE TAX RATES

You're an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. Capital gains and investment dividends are not taxed at income tax rates. It is reported as income but taxed at a much lower rate in order that we might create incentive for investment. If you want to jack those rates up you will essentially kill capital investment in the US.

When Reagan reduced the top marginal income tax rate it spurred 30 years of economic growth and prosperity... the longest period of peacetime prosperity in American history. It did not do this because it gave rich people more money in their pockets. It encouraged rich people to earn incomes again. If you raise the rates back up, they will do what the did before and stop earning income. You will effectively kill most small businesses who file as individuals and may very well have over $250k of reported income, but they are businesses with operating costs and overhead, supplying jobs to most of America. These are NOT "rich people!"

Now, I have no idea why you want to post some idiocy about the Bible where it says the thing about a rich person getting into heaven, but the fact that you don't seem to have any more theological sense than you have economic or common sense, is all we need to consider. You're a world class idiot on all fronts. The passage is Jesus explaining why it's better to be a good Christian than a rich man.. well, you're not a Christian so it simply doesn't apply to you. He is not saying that rich people don't go to heaven. He is saying that just "being rich" is as unlikely to get you into heaven as a camel passing through the eye of a needle. I suspect the chances of an Atheist Liberal are considerably less.

Hint EFFECTIVE TAX RATES

You're an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. Capital gains and investment dividends are not taxed at income tax rates. It is reported as income but taxed at a much lower rate in order that we might create incentive for investment. If you want to jack those rates up you will essentially kill capital investment in the US.

When Reagan reduced the top marginal income tax rate it spurred 30 years of economic growth and prosperity... the longest period of peacetime prosperity in American history. It did not do this because it gave rich people more money in their pockets. It encouraged rich people to earn incomes again. If you raise the rates back up, they will do what the did before and stop earning income. You will effectively kill most small businesses who file as individuals and may very well have over $250k of reported income, but they are businesses with operating costs and overhead, supplying jobs to most of America. These are NOT "rich people!"

Now, I have no idea why you want to post some idiocy about the Bible where it says the thing about a rich person getting into heaven, but the fact that you don't seem to have any more theological sense than you have economic or common sense, is all we need to consider. You're a world class idiot on all fronts. The passage is Jesus explaining why it's better to be a good Christian than a rich man.. well, you're not a Christian so it simply doesn't apply to you. He is not saying that rich people don't go to heaven. He is saying that just "being rich" is as unlikely to get you into heaven as a camel passing through the eye of a needle. I suspect the chances of an Atheist Liberal are considerably less.

Gawd YOU are willfully ignorant NEVER said they paid INCOME TAX RATES BUT THEIR TAX BURDEN IS INCLUDED IN THE EFFECTIVE TAX RATES PAID DUMMY!

Wait, cap investment MUST be taxed at lower rates? WHY DID RONNIE UP IT TO THE SAME RATE AS ORDINARY INCOME BUBS?

he nation is still recovering from a crushing recession that sent unemployment hovering above nine percent for two straight years. The president, mindful of soaring deficits, is pushing bold action to shore up the nation's balance sheet. Cloaking himself in the language of class warfare, he calls on a hostile Congress to end wasteful tax breaks for the rich. "We're going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share," he thunders to a crowd in Georgia. Such tax loopholes, he adds, "sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying 10 percent of his salary ā€“ and that's crazy."

Preacherlike, the president draws the crowd into a call-and-response. "Do you think the millionaire ought to pay more in taxes than the bus driver," he demands, "or less?"

The crowd, sounding every bit like the protesters from Occupy Wall Street, roars back: "MORE!"

The year was 1985. The president was Ronald Wilson Reagan.

How the GOP Became the Party of the Rich | Rolling Stone

Hint EFFECTIVE TAX RATES

Listen you dumbfukk, REAGANOMICS SPURRED CRAP. 30 YEARS? LOL

Middle Class Series: The Failure of Supply-Side Economics

Three Decades of Empirical Economic Data Shows That Supply-Side Economics Doesnā€™t Work

When President Bill Clinton,raised taxes that same year did the economy suffer a slowdown, as was predicted by those who believe in supply-side economics? The data says no.

Investment growth was weaker under supply-side policies

supply_side_update_figure1.jpg

Productivity growth was weaker under supply-side policies

supply_side_update_figure2.jpg

Overall economic growth was weaker under supply-side policies

supply_side_update_figure3.jpg

Employment growth was weaker under supply-side policies

supply_side_update_figure4.jpg

Income growth for middle-class households was lackluster under supply-side policies

supply_side_update_figure5.jpg

Hourly earnings were flat or declined under supply-side policies

supply_side_update_figure6.jpg

Our nationā€™s fiscal health deteriorated under supply-side policies
Some of the more dedicated supply-side devotees go so far as to argue that tax cuts for the rich will result in so much additional economic activity that they will actually increase government revenues, thereby ā€œpaying for themselves,ā€ and have no negative impact on the bottom line. This assertion, as with the others, is not supported in the data. Not only did government revenues fall during the supply-side era, but the bottom line deteriorated noticeably, too. Publicly held debt rose during both supply-side eras, and fell substantially during the higher-tax period. (see Figure 7)

supply_side_update_figure7.jpg

Conclusion

Did the supply side policies of Presidents Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush work? Did they boost investment, spur growth, and cause prosperity to trickle down? The data says no. And when President Clinton raised taxes in 1993, did the economy suffer a slowdown, as was predicted by those who believe in supply-side economics? Again, the data says no.

This data does not mean that higher taxes are always better and lower taxes are always worse for the economy. That would be making the same mistake that many supply-siders make, but in reverse. Indeed, there were obviously other forces at work in our economy besides tax policies over this 30-year period. But it does mean that lower taxes arenā€™t always the answer, arenā€™t a magical economic cure, and that higher taxes can coexist with, and perhaps even aid, a strong economy.

The Failure of Supply-Side Economics

Forum List

Back