Should the Social Security and Medicare Age be Raised

I have been watching the lowlife scum of the earth useless pieces of trash Democrats lying about how the GOP will get rid of SS and Medicare for over 50 years. You bunch of dumb asses really need to come up with some new lies to tell.

And what about the bottom 50% that pay nothing and still get money back? Do you not believe they owe something to society as well?
The bottom 50 percent that have less than one percent of our wealth?
They provide society a lifetime of labor and have little to show for it

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Boo hoo cry us a river. Here's an idea get off your asses and earn your own wealth. Let's be honest you people look well fed wow. I'm sure any farmer in the country would hire you to work in the fields today. That may not be your dream job but it beats sitting around packing on the lard.

Boo hoo cry us a river. Here's an idea get off your asses and earn your own wealth. Let's be honest you people look well fed wow. I'm sure any farmer in the country would hire you to work in the fields today. That may not be your dream job but it beats sitting around packing on the lard.
You tax where the money is

They provide society a lifetime of labor and have little to show for it

Sorry, but digging ditches doesn't pay as well as neurosurgery. That is life. Always has been and always will be.

Oh you mean the Hollywood elite and the multi-million dollar athletes? Those folks? Yeah, good luck. When those morons figure out that the party they vote for wants to take them to the cleaners they will be out faster than Tyrek Hill can run the 40. You are lucky that neither of these factions are chalk full of economically enlightened folks.

Last edited:
I have been watching the lowlife scum of the earth useless pieces of trash Democrats lying about how the GOP will get rid of SS and Medicare for over 50 years. You bunch of dumb asses really need to come up with some new lies to tell.
The same Republicans that refused to take the simple measures to keep those programs solvent? Yes dumbass, that's exactly what they're doing.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
The same Republicans that refused to take the simple measures to keep those programs solvent? Yes dumbass, that's exactly what they're doing.

You mean like raising the cap. eg. making the wealthy pick up even more of the tab? Those type of simple measures?

What is yours is his and what is his is his. That's the way they think.
And I don't want to hear the left bitching and complaining. I grew up in a poor household, started working jobs at 14, worked part time jobs all through school and today I'm in the top 3% of earners. These losers want it handed to them, paid for by people actually willing to work.

No idiot, because not all Democrats use these programs. It's just that we happen to care about other people, and you don't.

Weird because us Republicans are FAR more charitable than Democrats. I give to many charities that help people. I don't believe I need to have it filtered though the bureaucracy in Washington where the people that need help are lucky to get pennies on the dollar.

Lib please it was the DEMOCRATS who stole all the surplus SS contributions Reagan got flowing into the system. Stole it and spent it. Now after Dems stole OUR SS money and spent it, we have trillions in worthless IOU's from them. How are Democrats going to pay us back our SS money, hold a bake sale? Now asshole Dems are proposing to RIG SS so that most people will DIE before they can collect a dollar in benefits. Dems truly are assholes!

And where yours isn't

Thomas Sowell.jpeg

Lib please it was the DEMOCRATS who stole all the surplus SS contributions Reagan got flowing into the system. Stole it and spent it. Now after Dems stole OUR SS money and spent it, we have trillions in worthless IOU's from them. How are Democrats going to pay us back our SS money, hold a bake sale? Now asshole Dems are proposing to RIG SS so that most people will DIE before they can collect a dollar in benefits. Dems truly are assholes!
They are Godless, immoral thieves who are only accountable to themselves. They are fine with spending other people's money to make them feel better about themselves but ask them to pay the tab and they quickly change their tune.

They are Godless, immoral thieves who are only accountable to themselves. They are fine with spending other people's money to make them feel better about themselves but ask them to pay the tab and they quickly change their tune.

That's why they could care less about pork spending and taxation; they don't have to pay for it.

That's why all our programs should be run by a consumption tax. Everybody pays, the rich, the poor, and anything in between.

When our reps starts spending more than we take in, we increase the consumption tax. Then we'll see how much they support money for the arts, the Kennedy Center, free college and so on.

Forum List

Back