Should the Social Security and Medicare Age be Raised

One of the huge positives of the Fair Tax Act is that it is a consumption tax, collecting by the retailer at the point of sale for all new goods and services.

So we would stop spending $500 Billion on tax compliance every year. That is not paying taxes, mind you. That is figuring out how much you have to pay.

One of the huge positives of the Fair Tax Act is that it is a consumption tax, collecting by the retailer at the point of sale for all new goods and services.

So we would stop spending $500 Billion on tax compliance every year. That is not paying taxes, mind you. That is figuring out how much you have to pay.

Yeah good luck getting an ever expanding IRS full of CPA's to go for that. The Democrats are growing the overhead in the IRS, not shrinking it.

Of course there is. Will the wealthy be left with more money. Of course they will, but it doesn't negate the fact that they would have paid their equal share on a percentage basis.
You tax “Where the $$$ is”

1644532719832.jpeg

Yeah good luck getting an ever expanding IRS full of CPA's to go for that. The Democrats are growing the overhead in the IRS, not shrinking it.
Actually, Republicans are more guilty of stuffing the tax code with exemptions, deductions, and credits which complicate matters.

A good question to ask is would we even have social security and medicare had there always been republicans in charge. My guess is no. I mean, what have they ever done besides passing tax breaks for the extremely wealthy. Trump talked like a populist and a man of the average guy when he was running and that's all he did was talk. Hey, how about toilet gate? Hope the treasonous scumbag ends up in prison.

A good question to ask is would we even have social security and medicare had there always been republicans in charge. My guess is no. I mean, what have they ever done besides passing tax breaks for the extremely wealthy. Trump talked like a populist and a man of the average guy when he was running and that's all he did was talk. Hey, how about toilet gate? Hope the treasonous scumbag ends up in prison.

Trump cut taxes for most people. The ones that got the shaft were those with home loans for over a million dollars.

You tax “Where the $$$ is”

View attachment 599793
That is like saying you rob the bank instead of the convenience store. If you are ok with stealing, it is certainly smart to steal where you can benefit the most. It doesn't negate the fact that it is stealing, but then again, most liberals have no morals so it doesn't matter.

Actually, Republicans are more guilty of stuffing the tax code with exemptions, deductions, and credits which complicate matters.
I don't doubt that. There must be a way to combat Democrats pushing to steal from those that make money to pay for those that choose to stay home and collect it.

That is like saying you rob the bank instead of the convenience store. If you are ok with stealing, it is certainly smart to steal where you can benefit the most. It doesn't negate the fact that it is stealing, but then again, most liberals have no morals so it doesn't matter.
You tax where the money is
Our national wealth resides with the wealthiest 20 percent

Really? Then why didn't it happen when GW was prez during his first two years? Why didn't it happen in Trump's first two years when he had all Republicans to work with?

Bush 43 tried to kill Social Security and his party tried to kill Medicare

Forum List

Back