Should the Social Security and Medicare Age be Raised

So where are you going to put it genius? What makes sense to you

Be specific
Invest your money in a real estate course at Trump University.

Buy one-ounce copper rounds at 20 times the value of copper.

Buy as many rolls of commemorative gold-plated coins (as seen on Fox News!) as you can.

Crypto!

When Reagan took office. The Trust Fund as we know it and the tax hikes on the middle class and poor that built it up BEGAN during the Reagan admin
Reagan is the one who was first in line for the train rape of Social Security

Invest your money in a real estate course at Trump University.

Buy one-ounce copper rounds at 20 times the value of copper.

Buy as many rolls of commemorative gold-plated coins (as seen on Fox News!) as you can.

Crypto!
How about a balanced portfolio ?

A rather conservative portfolio will earn 7-8% ROR over a working lifetime

No it wouldn't

You would still be able to buy Treasury Bills if you wanted to.

You'd be able to keep in in CDs if you wanted to.

That's the whole point of having CHOICE.
CDs at what… 2%? T Bills at 3?

Brilliant

Do you understand that the Bills bought to cover the looting of the SS "trust fund" aren't T bills that you can buy?

It's a fictitious class of bill invented by the government that only the government can buy from itself.

It's a fucking scam.

If you invented your own bond that only you could buy from yourself and filled a pension fund with them you'd be thrown in jail.
They’re still TBills with the full faith and credit… as long as people like you keep your hands off em

How about a balanced portfolio ?

A rather conservative portfolio will earn 7-8% ROR over a working lifetime
We're talking about Trump voters. They haven't the intelligence to manage their investments without being taken in by bucket shops, pump-and-dump schemes, and other hucksters like their lord and master.

CDs at what… 2%? T Bills at 3?

Brilliant
What do you think all those T bills in the so called SS trust funs are earning right now?

LAst month they paid a WHOPPING 1.6% and haven't paid 3% since 2008

Last edited:
They’re still TBills with the full faith and credit… as long as people like you keep your hands off em
Full faith and credit of the American tax payer you mean.

They are worthless because they cannot be traded openly.

We're talking about Trump voters. They haven't the intelligence to manage their investments without being taken in by bucket shops, pump-and-dump schemes, and other hucksters like their lord and master.
I'm not talking about Trump voters I'm talking about how Social Security is designed to keep people poor

I'm not talking about Trump voters I'm talking about how Social Security is designed to keep people poor
No, the Fed's ZIRP program is designed to keep people poor and widen the wealth gap.

Social Security keeps people out of poverty.

Full faith and credit of the American tax payer you mean.

They are worthless because they cannot be traded openly.
Nonsense. Full faith and credit like any other government security.

Keep your filthy hands off em

It would have to have a lot of government oversight what you do with the money.
Why?
The reason we need government to handle it now is because of too many stupid people that don't have logic and responsibility to save for themselves.
We really need to make up our minds whether to treat people like adults, or assume we're all hapless children and need to the government to "oversee" all our personal decisions.

No, the Fed's ZIRP program is designed to keep people poor and widen the wealth gap.

Social Security keeps people out of poverty.
No it keeps people in poverty and denies them the chance to build any real wealth.

Do the math

12.4% of your lifetime income taken from you by the government gets you what 1200 bucks a month?

Well there's some real "sound" retirement advice...
It's not retirement advice.

I'm curious about your point of view. Why do you want government to dictate your, or anyone else's, retirement plans?

What do you think all those T bills in the so called SS trust funs are earning right now?

LAst month they paid a WHOPPING 1.6% and haven't paid 3% since 2008
But that’s where you want retirement to go…and only based on what you contribute

Save your investment advice for Trump U drop outs

No it keeps people in poverty and denies them the chance to build any real wealth.

Do the math

12.4% of your lifetime income taken from you by the government gets you what 1200 bucks a month?
Oddly I’m getting almost 3 times that

Do the math

A lot more than $1200 a month.

And they don't take 12.4 percent from me. If they are taking that much from you, you might want to look into that.

Like I said, if people are left to their own devices, Trumptards would end up with nothing at retirement because of their credulity when it comes to hucksters.

Then they would be pounding on the doors of Congress for a free handout.

Nonsense. Full faith and credit like any other government security.

Keep your filthy hands off em

But it's not like any other government security it's a special class that only the government can buy from itself invented for the sole purpose of covering up the looting of Social Security

And I don't want them but the fucking government took a huge chunk of my income to buy them because they say it is for my own good.

I'd have at least 3 times as much in my retirement portfolio if I had MY FUCKING MONEY instead of our CORRUPT FUCKING GOVERNMENT

Like I said, people like Trumptards would end up with nothing at retirement because of their credulity when it comes to hucksters.

Then they would be pounding on the doors of Congress for a free handout.
IDGAF about Trump or your obsession with him

Forum List

Back