CDZ Should the state be able to force parents to change the sex of their children? This parent had to flee to save his son.

Considering the fact that our frontal lobes do not connect with the base of the brain stem until around or after age 23, using that anatomical information alone should help society figure out where we should “draw the legal lines” with respect to ages and changing one’s gender by an operation.

When I was raising my sons, the legal line was what I said it was.

When I was raising my sons, the legal line was what I said it was.
Kids are taught at home about how a “dad” or “mom” acts and later compares these traits to relatives and other friends’ families. Some household environments are healthier than others and it starts at the top, early on.

Added note: Most parents deserve respect from their kids. Some, unfortunately, do not. It’s subjective per family and on an individual family member basis.

There’s too much spreading the blame when something bad happens as in, “That lowlife Jessops is such a bad kid! He must come from a worthless family and they all must be absolutely horrid! All cousins included!” Well, hard to know. He could be the cream of the crop.

Narrowing down blame is more important than most might think. One kid out of 6 could be level-headed, or 5 out of 6 siblings could be known thieves. The odd man out should not be blamed for the others’ bad behavior, but most often is because of sharing the household and surname. What typically happens? A toss up, but that “good” kid’s odds to walk the better path is reduced when blamed and treated like his or her siblings.

Last edited:
Kids are taught at home about how a “dad” or “mom” acts and later compares these traits to relatives and other friends’ families. Some household environments are healthier than others and it starts at the top, early on.

Added note: Most parents deserve respect from their kids. Some, unfortunately, do not. It’s subjective per family and on an individual family member basis.

There’s too much spreading the blame when something bad happens as in, “That lowlife Jessops is such a bad kid! He must come from a worthless family and they all must be absolutely horrid! All cousins included!” Well, hard to know. He could be the cream of the crop.

Narrowing down blame is more important than most might think. One kid out of 6 could be level-headed, or 5 out of 6 siblings could be known thieves. The odd man out should not be blamed for the others’ bad behavior, but most often is because of sharing the household and surname. What typically happens? A toss up, but that “good” kid’s odds to walk the better path is reduced when blamed and treated like his or her siblings.

When a kid turns 8, he/she is either a good kid, or a bad kid. And there's nothing a parent can do about it. It's just the way they are.
But there are lessons that can be taught to make a bad kid figure out that being bad, ain't worth the trouble. Then again, some kids just never learn or care to learn. No matter how they're treated.

On the subject of kids wanting to change their sex, this is something that even they can't figure out. They get enough information about this subject, from people who don't know them personally, and they make a decision. If it wants to be the opposite sex, at a young age, it's because it doesn't have the information he/she needs, because there is no information about him. Only about others.

Example: My kid was 4. Him and his mom would go to the dollar general at least once or twice a week. He'd usually get a toy of some sort. One Sunday, we're driving past the store and he's having a fit about wanting to go in and get a toy. I told him it was close. He didn't know what closed was, so he kept on. So, I pulled in, put him out and said "It's closed, but go ahead." He gets to the door, it's locked.
Point: Then and only then did he have enough information to know what he needed to know, and what I was telling him. He learned two things:
1. What the word closed meant.
2. That I wouldn't lie to him.

Tranny kids don't see the bad sides of being a tranny. Even if they see it, it won't be them. And they'll dismiss it thinking "That won't happen to me."
30 years later, they look like this.
1641268515148.png

Once again, you find yourself being incorrect. The marriage age in the state of Washington without parental consent is 18. He cannot marry at 16 in that state.

You are so wrong about most states also. Of the 50 states, 49 require a require a party to a marriage to be 18 without parental consent.
Who said anything about with or without parental consent? My point stands. He can marry.

Who said anything about with or without parental consent? My point stands. He can marry.
Considering the context of this tread: Should the state be able to force parents to change the sex of their children? The issue of needing parental consent is heavily implied. If the parents consent to allowing their children to change sex, then it's not being forced by the state.

Considering the context of this tread: Should the state be able to force parents to change the sex of their children? The issue of needing parental consent is heavily implied. If the parents consent to allowing their children to change sex, then it's not being forced by the state.
I think at 16, if the child is allowed to buy guns, marry, even with consent, and even become emancipated in some states, that child is old enough to have a say in his own medical decisions. If he wants to, and the parents don’t, who should the state support?

When a kid turns 8, he/she is either a good kid, or a bad kid. And there's nothing a parent can do about it. It's just the way they are.
But there are lessons that can be taught to make a bad kid figure out that being bad, ain't worth the trouble. Then again, some kids just never learn or care to learn. No matter how they're treated.

On the subject of kids wanting to change their sex, this is something that even they can't figure out. They get enough information about this subject, from people who don't know them personally, and they make a decision. If it wants to be the opposite sex, at a young age, it's because it doesn't have the information he/she needs, because there is no information about him. Only about others.

Example: My kid was 4. Him and his mom would go to the dollar general at least once or twice a week. He'd usually get a toy of some sort. One Sunday, we're driving past the store and he's having a fit about wanting to go in and get a toy. I told him it was close. He didn't know what closed was, so he kept on. So, I pulled in, put him out and said "It's closed, but go ahead." He gets to the door, it's locked.
Point: Then and only then did he have enough information to know what he needed to know, and what I was telling him. He learned two things:
1. What the word closed meant.
2. That I wouldn't lie to him.

Tranny kids don't see the bad sides of being a tranny. Even if they see it, it won't be them. And they'll dismiss it thinking "That won't happen to me."
30 years later, they look like this.
View attachment 583345
Studies have it that the basis for one’s personality development occurs even younger than 8, around age 3. Similar studies report that by age 3, basic behaviors that are observed will be in some way mimicked. Some earlier, some later.

Relatedly, teenagers who yell at the top of their lungs, “I’ll never be like you, you are the worst parent ever!” will later still emulate the behavior in some fashion (often it’s a spouse who will call it out) or might effectively fight off the absorption tooth and nail.

It is my belief that no person should consider gender surgery prior to 23, except to correct certain physical conditions not change genders.

I think at 16, if the child is allowed to buy guns, marry, even with consent, and even become emancipated in some states, that child is old enough to have a say in his own medical decisions. If he wants to, and the parents don’t, who should the state support?
The parents.

It is but it's legal and does not involve either a dowry or goats in this country.

16 is not quite a child, not quite an adult. It's old enough that the law recognizes their right to choice in medical treatment for example. It is old enough to have a say in their gender identity.
"Gender identity" is determined at birth, not when you're 16 years old. Did you know this?

16 year olds make all kinds of bad decisions.

Forum List

Back