Should the US declare May 5 a national Holiday?

images.duckduckgo.jpg

There are two reasons.

1. Higher percentage of Hispanics celebrating Cinqo de mayo
2. Higher percentage of Left wingers. It is the birthday of Karl Marx.

The left will not rest until the US turns into Venezuela.

What do you call 4 Mexicans in quicksand?

Quattro sinko.

Look at all the poor snowflakes crying over a Mexican-American celebration.....:71:

Actually, it's a celebration of Mexicans defaulting on their debts owed to foreign nations...which ultimately led to Emperor Maximillian I (an Austrian) taking power for a few years.

What a silly thing to celebrate.

St. Paddy's Day isn't a national holiday, but we party like it is!

Can anyone guess why?
I bet you had no idea Cinco de Mayo isn't as big a deal in Mexico as it is here.

Looks like your premise is built on quicksand, amigo. :lol:
False, troll. It's big deal because all the illegal greasers that infest this country make it a big deal.They go out of their way to celebrate it here to show defiance to our laws that sleaze like you do not want enforced so more of these vermin can come here.

Can anyone guess why?
I bet you had no idea Cinco de Mayo isn't as big a deal in Mexico as it is here.

False, troll. It's big deal because all the illegal greasers that infest this country make it a big deal.They go out of their way to celebrate it here to show defiance to our laws that sleaze like you do not want enforced so more of these vermin can come here.
It's an American invention, dumbass. Another marketing campaign to give you an excuse to drink more beer and chow down on some bar tacos.

Can anyone guess why?

It's an American invention, dumbass. Another marketing campaign to give you an excuse to drink more beer and chow down on some bar tacos.
Right troll, so filthy greasers here can flaunt their noses at our laws supported by people like you. That's what I SAID.

Mexicans held much of the Western land for years and years. Fly the flag to celebrate their heritage is no problem. :113:

Forum List

Back