Should the USA demand reparations from the invading countries and their financiers?

Never has more stupid damn shit ever been collected in one place than this discussion

Last edited:
Yahweh was a Canaanite god. Really, then why did we fight a war with them??

Very good, you were close. Yahweh was a Kenite war deity that Moses adopted so he could legally screw a Kenite female after having murdered other people, according to the Hebrew mythology. But you are thinking outside the box and I am mildly impressed.

Only according to the bible and Hebrew myth. Taxes is why we fought a war with them, the Boston Tea Party is the same as the Tea Party of 2010. Nothing ever changes. Greed always prevails.

'Repatations'?

How about we start by upholding the President"s promise of ending Foreign Aid to them?!

Should the USA demand reparations from the invading countries and their financiers?
Yes... in such a way so that we actually receive the funds quickly and in-full.

Taxes is why we fought a war with them, the Boston Tea Party is the same as the Tea Party of 2010. Nothing ever changes. Greed always prevails.

Listen Penelope, you had a good run in this thread. Now, obviously you are out of your league. Please comment on the issues or I will put your lame ass on ignore and insist you study American history from books written before the 1960's when the qu33rs started to gain control of the system!

It's Jade Helm Phase 2......The Walmart tunnels are open and ready for business!!

Taxes is why we fought a war with them, the Boston Tea Party is the same as the Tea Party of 2010. Nothing ever changes. Greed always prevails.

Listen Penelope, you had a good run in this thread. Now, obviously you are out of your league. Please comment on the issues or I will put your lame ass on ignore and insist you study American history from books written before the 1960's when the qu33rs started to gain control of the system!

Ok, should Trump kick the rich Russians that come here and have babies out of the US, you know the ones that Trump profits from??

Like Mexico is going to pay for the wall. No Trump is in control of the borders and we the tax payers will have to pay for this stupidity. The Trumpets are fine with that and they alone should be taxed.

What should be demanded is that humane conditions exist in the countries of origin so fewer people would be induced to leave.

I don't think Third World people are that way because of us.

After nearly 200 of Latino independence from Spain it obviously becomes their fault.

Yahweh was a Canaanite god. Really, then why did we fight a war with them??

Very good, you were close. Yahweh was a Kenite war deity that Moses adopted so he could legally screw a Kenite female after having murdered other people, according to the Hebrew mythology. But you are thinking outside the box and I am mildly impressed.

Only according to the bible and Hebrew myth. Taxes is why we fought a war with them, the Boston Tea Party is the same as the Tea Party of 2010. Nothing ever changes. Greed always prevails.

Eh, that's a bit of a manipulaultion the Pine Tree riot was slightly earlier & is heavily neglected.

You can see why they neglect that a bunch of White Pines being basically marked & stolen by the British crown ticked the Americans off.

But, you can see why it ticks off Capitalists who know this might make people start thinking more about trees & less about Capitalist profits.

So we agree that our troops should shoot the savages trying to invade our country! :beer:

Did you see those savages trying to throw rocks at a helicopter. :p It would have been so beautiful if that was an Apache that mowed those terrorist POS down.

It is funny those limp wristed fags could imagine those rocks would have any chance of going 50 feet, but still the intention is there.

Eh, shooting Latinos?

Despite being a Fascist supporter I think I'll pass.

A.) Killing people is not right.

B.) Killing people had backfired into Liberalism.

Now using tear gas & rubber bullets on the other hand......is Kosher. In self defense.

They have come to reclaim their land, just like the Hebrews did in Israel.

The United States of America was established by Europeans not by Yahweh. By the way Palestine was established by Romans, also not by Yahweh :p

I forget, did you say you ever studied history?

Penelope is obviously using half breed Native American Mestizos stealing our land because of being there long ago & comparing them to half breed Jewish Ashkenazis stealing Israel because of being there long ago.

This is why Americans shouldn't be Zionists & anti Illegal Latino.
It
Makes them look like hypocrite goofs.

They have come to reclaim their land, just like the Hebrews did in Israel.

The United States of America was established by Europeans not by Yahweh. By the way Palestine was established by Romans, also not by Yahweh :p

I forget, did you say you ever studied history?

Penelope is obviously using half breed Native American Mestizos stealing our land because of being there long ago & comparing them to half breed Jewish Ashkenazis stealing Israel because of being there long ago.

This is why Americans shouldn't be Zionists & anti Illegal Latino.
It
Makes them look like hypocrite goofs.

Except its true, the history proves it, and with the Hebrews only the OT says it (its not historical, only in their holy book)

Forum List

Back