Should the USA demand reparations from the invading countries and their financiers?

They have come to reclaim their land, just like the Hebrews did in Israel.

The United States of America was established by Europeans not by Yahweh. By the way Palestine was established by Romans, also not by Yahweh :p

I forget, did you say you ever studied history?

Penelope is obviously using half breed Native American Mestizos stealing our land because of being there long ago & comparing them to half breed Jewish Ashkenazis stealing Israel because of being there long ago.

This is why Americans shouldn't be Zionists & anti Illegal Latino.
It
Makes them look like hypocrite goofs.

Except its true, the history proves it, and with the Hebrews only the OT says it (its not historical, only in their holy book)

Genetic analysis puts about 50% of Mexican genes as Native American & about 50% Ashkenazi genes as Jewish.

Thing is Central Americans are very Native probably like 80%.

After all, moving all that gear and troops is not cheap.

They have come to reclaim their land, just like the Hebrews did in Israel.

Indeed, and we will prevent them from doing so, while aiding the Israelis in retaining theirs.

Sometimes, life simply does not fit your particular model of fairness.

I hate to break it but with up to 29 million illegals most of them Latino & Trump has done little about it.

Furthermore the immigration from Latinos since the 1990's does resemble Jewish immigrants into Palestine from the 1920s to 1940s.

Its always seemed that either we would submit to Latinos taking over, or go to a Civil war over them.

I think the USA is barely hanging on.

Taxes is why we fought a war with them, the Boston Tea Party is the same as the Tea Party of 2010. Nothing ever changes. Greed always prevails.

Listen Penelope, you had a good run in this thread. Now, obviously you are out of your league. Please comment on the issues or I will put your lame ass on ignore and insist you study American history from books written before the 1960's when the qu33rs started to gain control of the system!

Ok, should Trump kick the rich Russians that come here and have babies out of the US, you know the ones that Trump profits from??

Like Mexico is going to pay for the wall. No Trump is in control of the borders and we the tax payers will have to pay for this stupidity. The Trumpets are fine with that and they alone should be taxed.

I'm against ALL ILLEGALS not just Latinos but also including Russians & Polish ones.

Illegals only do favors for rich Capitalists who hire them & Democrats looking for votes.

Otherwise they're a complete drain to society.

They should crack down on those who hire them, who rent to them & cut off all benefits.

Most Russians in the USA are Jews.

Theres about as many rich Jews in Russia as rich ethnic Russians.

Taxes is why we fought a war with them, the Boston Tea Party is the same as the Tea Party of 2010. Nothing ever changes. Greed always prevails.

Listen Penelope, you had a good run in this thread. Now, obviously you are out of your league. Please comment on the issues or I will put your lame ass on ignore and insist you study American history from books written before the 1960's when the qu33rs started to gain control of the system!

Ok, should Trump kick the rich Russians that come here and have babies out of the US, you know the ones that Trump profits from??

Like Mexico is going to pay for the wall. No Trump is in control of the borders and we the tax payers will have to pay for this stupidity. The Trumpets are fine with that and they alone should be taxed.

I'm against ALL ILLEGALS not just Latinos but also including Russians & Polish ones.

Illegals only do favors for rich Capitalists who hire them & Democrats looking for votes.

They should crack down on those who hire them, who rent to them & cut off all benefits.

How do you know they don't vote for Republicans or independents?

The troops know they can fire.

If one rock gets thrown, fifty "asylum-seekers" will drop. And that will be that.

Killing 50 civilians because a single rock was thrown would constitute crimes against humanity. I believe our men and women in uniform are better than that.

If one rock gets thrown, fifty "asylum-seekers" will drop. And that will be that.

Killing 50 civilians because a single rock was thrown would constitute crimes against humanity. I believe our men and women in uniform are better than that.
Not when the IDF does it. Very few see a problem there.

Not when the IDF does it. Very few see a problem there.

Correction, few of "America's Hicks" see it as a problem, in fact a lot of "America's Hicks" see such massacres as a solution.

That however doesn't represent the "World" MOST of the World doesn't support such barbarity, now-a-days.

A lot of Europeans & a lot of people in the USA North-East, and Pacific Coast regions see it as a problem, as do Muslims, and a lot of Latinos, and some Africans & Asians.

They will see the same problem with a Latino border massacre with the USA as with a Palestinian border massacre with Israel.

It just happens to be not everybody's a unciviized Barbarian.

I'm a bit ashamed to be American, because of Anglo-Saxon backwoods bastids supporting such brutal means.

If I traveled outside of America, I'd definitely emphasize that I'm a Catholic, I'm Polish, I'm Irish, and I'm from somewhere in Canada.

Donald Trump won 28% of the Latino vote, and we know most of the Illegals are Latino, and a lot of non-Latino Illegals are actually minorities who tend to vote Democrat too, like say Chinese, or Haitians, or Jamaicans, or Vietnamese etc. etc.

Only a small portion of Illegals like maybe some people from Poland, or Hungary, or Italy, or Russia, or Greece etc. etc. would even really probably care about supporting Trump over Hillary.

I mean, even Western European illegals, which include mostly Irish illegals, prob aren't even Trump voters.

Irish Catholics are probably the most Liberal ethnic group in America, that's White Christian.

Irish Catholics in Ireland seem to be just as Liberal, if not maybe a bit more so.

What should be demanded is that humane conditions exist in the countries of origin so fewer people would be induced to leave.

I don't think Third World people are that way because of us.

After nearly 200 of Latino independence from Spain it obviously becomes their fault.
Independence from Spain, lots of intervention by 'others'.
'Fault', if it must be ascribed, must be shared.

Donald Trump won 28% of the Latino vote, and we know most of the Illegals are Latino, and a lot of non-Latino Illegals are actually minorities who tend to vote Democrat too, like say Chinese, or Haitians, or Jamaicans, or Vietnamese etc. etc.

Only a small portion of Illegals like maybe some people from Poland, or Hungary, or Italy, or Russia, or Greece etc. etc. would even really probably care about supporting Trump over Hillary.

I mean, even Western European illegals, which include mostly Irish illegals, prob aren't even Trump voters.

Irish Catholics are probably the most Liberal ethnic group in America, that's White Christian.

Irish Catholics in Ireland seem to be just as Liberal, if not maybe a bit more so.
Prove the illegals vote for Democrats. It should not be hard to do since the echo chamber claims it is the truth..

Under the laws of my state, I would never see a judge.
`
Don't play your usual stupid with me. If you shoot a person just for crossing into this country illegally, you are going directly to jail....then prison. All this stupid talk from the right about murder.
But not while in church, that would insult the foreign born messiah they worship...

Forum List

Back