CDZ Should Transgenders and Non-Binary People Be Forced To Fight In A War?

Do You Believe In The Draft?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I say that I agree with Officer Tatum that if they're Transgender from female to male then they're the ones who chose that lifestyle and non-binary that they're just going by what the good Lord gave them. However, I don't really agree with drafting people either so I'm sort of on the fence about the whole entire thing.

I say that I agree with Officer Tatum that if they're Transgender from female to male then they're the ones who chose that lifestyle and non-binary that they're just going by what the good Lord gave them. However, I don't really agree with drafting people either so I'm sort of on the fence about the whole entire thing.

"Should Transgenders and Non-Binary People Be Forced To Fight In A War?"​

Simple. No more so than heterosexuals and homosexuals.

In time of war, any able-bodied person should be subject to conscription.

We have an all volunteer Army
They can join if they want

We haven’t had a Draft in 50 years

In time of war, any able-bodied person should be subject to conscription.
Conscripting people should only happen as a last resort if our nation is being attacked.
Otherwise, an all volunteer army is far better. ... :cool-45:

Nobody should be forced to fight in a war

During a time of war. Transgenders, homo's, and non-binary freaks, should be made to wear heavy boots and forced at gun point to walk in fields suspected of having buried land mines in order clear them..
"During a time of war." Why would you do that to your own people? Your family? Your children? Your son? Something is wrong with you.

you "non-binaries" want preferential treatment EVERYWHERE these days.
and it's DISGUSTING.

The military doesn't except mentally unfit recruits

you "non-binaries" want preferential treatment EVERYWHERE these days.
and it's DISGUSTING.
" However" On the fence.

It's not a big deal, really dude. Get over yourself. Enjoy your life and the wonderful people that come in to it.

Forum List

Back