Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

“Put these motherfucking sickos in concentration camps tomorrow… I will volunteer to be the gasser.”

Posted by BrokeLoser on 3/28/2023 at 12:12am in the thread “Its time to label transgenders as domestic terrorists.

Post #15

“Transgender creatures are a national threat to civilization.”

Posted by BS Filter on 3/28/2023 at 12:39am same thread

Post #34

“1.6 million fucked in the head whackos dragging down society or 3 amazing children with a whole life to live and 3 quality human beings?
I’ll smoke the 1.6 million whackos all day every day.”

Posted by BrokeLoser on 3/28/2023 at 12:40am same thread

Post #35

“Your advocacy to protect these deranged people says a lot about you. These people need to be rounded up and put into mental institutions. Not one child should be spared being raped or killed by these deviants. God will not be kind to them.” (I am guessing the poster meant to say the children SHOULD be spared being raped and murdered)

Posted by MAGA Macho Man on 3/28/2023 at 2:02am same thread

Post# 58

So, three people with no power. As opposed to the government with all the power trying to take kids away from their parents so that they can be mutilated.

Sure you want to go down that route?

• Love
Reactions: cnm
LMAO!! First of all, not all trannies have conversion surgery.

But if they choose to remove a part of their body that is their choice. I know numerous women who have had breast reduction surgery. I don't think you'll find that in the US Constitution. But what IS in the US Constitution is how criminal charges are done. And it starts with actually committing a crime. And is followed by a trial or a hearing. Not just rounding people up and putting them in camps to be murdered.

As for what you call someone, you are not even required to speak to someone if you choose not to do so. And if you do choose to speak to them, there is no requirement to use any pronoun.

CHILDREN are not capable of informed consent. What adults do is of no concern.

So, three people with no power. As opposed to the government with all the power trying to take kids away from their parents so that they can be mutilated.

Sure you want to go down that route?

I have no idea what your post is referring to.

CHILDREN are not capable of informed consent. What adults do is of no concern.

I agree. Children should not have gender reassignment surgery.

But how many of the 1.6 million trannies in the US are children. Other on this board advocate putting them in camp, mental institutions or even murdering them.

Pretty much every conservation disavowed the nutcase. But now BrokeLoser says it was the beginning of the civil war. Kinda slow on the uptake after that one incident.

The trannies are responsible for the last four mass shootings in the USA.

They are advertising a day of trannie revenge.

Revenge for what?

The trannies are responsible for the last four mass shootings in the USA.

They are advertising a day of trannie revenge.

Revenge for what?

No idea. But I hope every person participating gets prosecuted, including the ones who planned it.

LMAO!! First of all, not all trannies have conversion surgery.

But if they choose to remove a part of their body that is their choice. I know numerous women who have had breast reduction surgery. I don't think you'll find that in the US Constitution. But what IS in the US Constitution is how criminal charges are done. And it starts with actually committing a crime. And is followed by a trial or a hearing. Not just rounding people up and putting them in camps to be murdered.

As for what you call someone, you are not even required to speak to someone if you choose not to do so. And if you do choose to speak to them, there is no requirement to use any pronoun.

You were saying?

You were saying?

Do you work in a CA nursing home or in the Michigan justice system? If so, feel free to quit or fight it.

The simple part is that you can hold a conversation with someone without ever using a pronoun where they are concerned.

One nutcase killed 23 people in a Walmart almost 4 years ago. That was your start? Kind slow on phase 2 aren't you?

I am not forcing anyone to accept anything. You are free to hate anyone you want. What you are NOT free to do is put 1.6 million people in concentration camps and murder them. I am happy to stand by what I have said.
Your 1.6 million might force tens of millions to play a hand they really don’t want to play unless their backs are against the wall. We are talking about REAL country first core Americans…the best in this nation, those who want to hand their children and grandchildren the same America they inherited.
FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
Your 1.6 million might force tens of millions to play a hand they really don’t want to play unless their backs are against the wall. We are talking about REAL country first core Americans…the best in this nation, those who want to hand their children and grandchildren the same America they inherited.
FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT

Fuck around and find out? We have been fucking around for decades. We passed the Civil Rights Act. We got women's rights passed piecemeal. We have same sex marriages. Every time we were told it was the line in the sand that we shouldn't cross. But we crossed it. We preserved the rights of American citizens to live under the US Constitution.

And now, because we refuse to allow you and your ilk to put trannies in concentration camps and gas them, you are threatening war again?

I have news for you. We HAVE fucked around. And what we found out is that you won't do shit except talk.

FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT
😄

Stop peacocking you cosplayer. No one buys you in the role of tough guy.

Transgenders make up about 0.5% of the population, but recently there have been about 4 mass shooters who were transgender.

Should red flags go up when they buy a gun?
Men are 49.5% of population and cause 99% of mass shooting deaths. Let’s ban men from guns. Only women can buy and use them.

😄

Stop peacocking you cosplayer. No one buys you in the role of tough guy.

He claims the war has already started. Remember the nutcase shooting people in the Walmart in 2019? He says that was the beginning. Kind of a slow start for a war, but whatever. It is all a big fantasy for him.

He claims the war has already started. Remember the nutcase shooting people in the Walmart in 2019? He says that was the beginning. Kind of a slow start for a war, but whatever. It is all a big fantasy for him.
Some (white) people like to dress up as Knights and wizards and do play fighting in the park other (white) people like to dress up and play soldier. Difference is the Knights and wizards know it's make believe.

Some (white) people like to dress up as Knights and wizards and do play fighting in the park other (white) people like to dress up and play soldier. Difference is the Knights and wizards know it's make believe.

Who would have thought that the live action D&D players would be the models of sanity insofar as playing war.

Oh it has started….remember the Walmart shooting in El Paso?
Open your eyes bud….it might be easier for you to rally the filth to get legitimate rather than try to rally against the legitimate and force them to accept your filth…no?

I was thinking about this. Your big threat is this lunatic? He was the only person with a gun. Everyone else was unarmed. He shot 46 people in a relatively controlled environment. And he only killed half of them? 50% failure rate? And then he drove away and surrendered to the first cops he saw at a traffic intersection.

If that is the beginning of your war, I can see what it began and ended with one event.

The fact that your "war" was one event, and the only active soldier in your war will spend the rest of his life behind bars says all we need to know. The trannies are safe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back